Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney; White Teddy Bears

j_swift

Bluelighter
heya ppl, has anyone out there munched/seen/tested these little bundles of(potential) joy.
smallish, 4-5mm diameter, 4mm height. domed on the non-stamp side. nice press of a cute little teddy bear.

Guess who??!!
I doubt I have tried the described pill, and I think you would know why it is unlikely.
have a great day matey
and now you know who I am doncha
------------------
an oasis in the middle of industrial wilderness - Marrickville Bowling club

ehhe
it was a great day indeed,
i've not had so much fun sitting on a couch before!
but back to the teddy bears.....
i had a half on saturday and it was lovely. didn't take it under ideal conditions though as i had a enourmous fight with my best friend just as i was coming up. i ended up having a good night but i was fighting with negative thoughts for most of the next day.

I'm in syd and have been offered these from a source i haven't used in a while - so I'm a little wary.
I'm assuming if you had a fight with your best friend, and the pill swept aside the negative feelings (temporarily) - they must be pretty decent pills ?
Do you think they're imports? Coz I was offered them at import prices.
any info much appreciated
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by XSI11V (edited 14 September 2000).]

yeah i would recommend them.
like i said i didn't try them under ideal conditions. i had a half though and i was feeling very friendly and touchy. as long as i didn't think about my dramatic evening too much.
it was one of the better presses that i've seen(good detail on the logo) and the pill tasted a little like aniseed. i can't comment on the comedown either cause i was well g'd out for the morning(big thanks to the BL'er for introducing me to the G!).
is there much of a diff for you b/w import and local pills? in my exp they seem to be similar, although i sourced the locals from someone else.

Tried the White Teddy bears, which tasted like Vitamin B. To me CU's, CKs and lots of other have a distinct aniseed taste, but these definitely didnt. (different batch?)
Had a glowy euphoria about them initially, but had a grungy trippy tail off. Didnt grind my jaw at all, which I do at the whiff of good e.
These might be different from the 'aniseed' tasting ones, and I wouldnt rate them that highly (5/10)