Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEED INFO:Syd:Plain light pink with score

XSI11V

Bluelighter
These are quite large in diameter but quite thin in height. Both sides are flat with bevelled edges, and there's a score on one side.
Any info greatly appreciated
smile.gif

Yeah, ate a few over the weekend, they definately sound the same. Mine were heaps crumbly, very flat, pale pink with a score on one side. They were pretty nice, ez-tested purple to black, not a heaps long peak but very clean. I've noticed you always seem to be getting the same bickies as me lately, we probably know the same dude! Ever party around the x?

yep those are the ones Fry-mo, very pale and crumbly - thanks
smile.gif

My query was more out of curiousity as couldn't help snapping some up while they were doin the rounds. Surely they can't be the same as the ones just posted in pillreports that you replied to (I hope)
smile.gif

As for the Cross, I used to frequent the underground cafe a lot a few years back, and more recently Plastic has been the club of choice. But i don't score anywhere round there- although that doesn't rule out that it could be the same chain -I'm sure it weaves all around Sydney. BTW I can get the dark pink hearts you just rated on pillreports.
[This message has been edited by XSI11V (edited 14 September 2000).]

Yeah, scoring in the X is dodgy as fuck, I wouldn't waste my time trying. Can you get brown blanks? I strongly recommend, I'll be posting a report soonish...