Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

2CB - Whats the go on that???

funkyfella

Bluelighter
Hey, excuse the ignorance, but what is the 2CB that is talked about in the E Z pill testers?? I know it's prob obvious but I was just wondering!
Cheers
------------------
"dance to the music, dance"
- Bob Marley

Welcome to Bluelight funkyfella
smile.gif
smile.gif

Try and familiarise yourself with the search function....it's the button on the right hand top corner of your screen. Your question has been answered many times...and a quick search of this forum (or the whole of Bluelight if you wish) will net the answers you seek.
Enjoy your stay
smile.gif

------------------
"Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on" - Billy Connolly

You are a very harsh moderator haste! ;-)he he he
Welcome to BL funkyfella...'tis a wonderful place, full of colours, sounds and movement...hang on that's my GetAFix! he h e..Have fun here...Oh and as haste said DO use the search facility...

Cheers haste, thanks for the welcome and the info!
I look forward to a long and funk filled stay at bluelight!!! Top site mate, top site!
------------------
"dance to the music, dance"
- Bob Marley

For every one that leaves, 5 more shall take his/her place...
Wuuuuhahahhaahahahaaaahahahaaaa!!!!!
smile.gif

------------------
The latest Event info, Pill Tests and Club Listings, online: http://www.the-peak.com.au

funkyfella - be sure to come to the aussie rave/meetups forum and introduce yourself in the rollcall thread.....I'd get you the link but I'm too lazy heheheh
wink.gif
- not a word GreenAlien
wink.gif

------------------
"Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on" - Billy Connolly

haste you slack fark... :)
methinks maybe something green may be involved in your slackness. Now I'm jealous... :-(
And with that I'm outta here...Have two interviews tomorrow.. Fark I hate where I work....Shizenhouser of a place..Fingers crossed and I'm outta there!
[This message has been edited by GreenAlien (edited 07 September 2000).]