• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Anyone know anyone done E while pregnant?

GDorn23

Bluelighter
I'm wondering about side effects for the kid and mom. Studies, personal stories, advice, whatever. My searches have come up empty.
Thanks..

Please say you are not considering it.
As being pregnant puts enough strain on your health (physical/mental) I feel that the taking of MDMA could put too much strain on things. Granted it may have no effect at all on the babies health (but I think it could ======> especially a developing brain) , but why would one wish to take the chance?
.02 dollars from me.

hmm you shoukd try searching in "Medical Q and A" and "Bluelight Discussion"
there have been some very bitter flame wars about this subject so lets not revisit that ok? the final word seems to be that there has been no established link between MDMA use and birth deformities butyou probably shouldnt do any anyway, just as yous houldn't take any drugs then if you can help it...
hmmm hang on... i just did a search in this forum with the word "pregnant" and got these threads:
Will E harm your baby?
could MDMA effect the health of your future childen?
hmmmm
------------------
"i think i'll stick to drugs to get me thru the long, dark night of late-capitalism..."
Irvine Welsh

he he he ...jb maybe they typed in "Child rearing" or "Species continuance/preservation"... ;-) Then again maybe not...

Even if there was 99.9% that proved mdma does not have any effects on the pregnancy i still wouldn't want to risk it. Babies health are just too precious to risk.

GDorn23
Check out the links Johnboy posted. I posted a reply in the "could mdma harm the health of your future children" thread. In my post there is a link to a study on ecstacy and pregnancy - it's on the maps site.
Cheers,
Finn
smile.gif