Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Need some info - blue versace

2p3p7

Bluelighter
What's the story with these? Have heard that they're not good.. are there actually some good ones out there?

you need to specify which state/country you are in...

a mate just got some almost matching this description in - haven't tried but they will be speedbombs.
These are more of a mauve colour, are well pressed (flat with bevelled edges) and have a shine to them, but the logos are a joke. One side has the word 'versace', the other has a 'v' and an 's' with a slash in between. I'm in Sydney BTW.

It's the ones which have the bearded guy on both sides.. i tested it and it went purple in about 10 secs... maybe it's not the same ones?
haven't taken it yet but i'll put a thing on the pill reports when i do

Its actually the 'medusa head'...it tests black. Apparently it is average at best, so prolly low dosage. Let us know how u get on.

sydney, blue versace taken by a friend at space last night at the metro. big pill, very nicely carved versace sign on one side.
kicked him hard in the guts for 4 hours... big strong ass peaks he *highly* recommends it.
there may be a fake batch going around i'm not sure, but if there aren't, get your hands on these!
------------------
..dangermouse..
.you've gotta lose it.
.to find it.