Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

1,4 butanediol?

kooda

Bluelighter
I have seen a few posts on GBH mention 1,4 butanediol as an alternative to G.
Can anyone tell me if its a safe alternative and if its legal to buy here in aussie or if its a watched substance yet?
Thanks..

Hiya Kooda
If you click the search button in the top right corner of the page, and type "butanediol" as the keyword there are a couple of posts on this subject.
This one should help you.
http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum10/HTML/001720.html
Cheers,
BigTrancer
smile.gif

Hi BT,
Yeah I had searched but found that topic a bit vague on the legalality issue,I was wondering in anyone had any more current info
on 1,4

hmm i think it's now illegal but don't quote me. pinger or mona will know for sure.

hmm, thin line. 1,4 is used in many industrial cleaning products (thats right, you are drinking floor cleaner
smile.gif
) so if you do stumble upon it, just say it was for cleaning purposes.
If they find it and ask you if its GHB, say no, that you dont know what it is because you simply use it for cleaning. With that said, its possible to get it in legally.
So yes, in a nutshell, its legal, but again, its a thin line
smile.gif
Hope ive helped
smile.gif

*ahem*
As if *I* would drink floor cleaner!
It's video head/ cd cleaner ok????

Just a quick survey:
How many BL's actually get GHB and not 1,4 Butanediol? They are different things.
I've only had GHB once
frown.gif

I ask this because someone (DoC, pinger or someone) posted a chart which had .125mg 'ghb' per ML. now if you ask me, this is suspiciously close to a product (Unamed) offer. And if this if your 'ghb' then i've got news for you...
smile.gif
CA
smile.gif

gotcha horsey
[This message has been edited by CrazyAustralian (edited 05 September 2000).]

Yep, we know it's 1,4 Butanediol. We've also had the GHB powder that came from another (unnamed) overseas company, and also the Renewtrient caps which were I believe GBL. Name the analogue, we've had it
wink.gif
*chuckle* bad call mona..

thanks crazy oz!
yeah ca, Its different. I prefer it, mona doesnt, its personal thing. Having thouroughly
wink.gif
testing both, I have to admit I do prefer 1,4 than "ghb powder" in the strictest sense. Most people cant tell the difference anyway, and good luck finding cheap pure ghb these days.
Anyway, again, not another word about you know what *touches nose, wink wink*
[This message has been edited by Mr. Horse (edited 05 September 2000).]