Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Lollie boarding

shank

Bluelighter
About a month ago I went to the snow in Perisher. A few of us went and we also brought some lollies. The trip was for a week which involved taking lollies most days. May i say snowboarding on E kicks. Your confidence is increased and you feel at one with the board. You look around at the mountains and can almost be in love with them. The scenery is great the snow looks great, everything is great. And sliding down a mountain while peeking is an incredidable feeling. Especially when u go off jumps or drop off ridges to freefall and continue flying, it feels awesome and the rush is overwhelming.
My recomendations would be to try it sometime. If your into snow boarding sking etc. The cold also didnt seem to affect you at all either. All i found was that i didnt really even care how numb my fingers where after dragging them in the snow for an entire day.
Also seeing this topic is lollie boarding i must add i have also been bodyboarding (surfing)in the morning after an evening out. This was while i was still feeling the effects of the lollies and i must say for anyone who is a surfer and knows the feeling of getting pitted, It can feel even better. And this was on a day of small swell (3-4ft).
My recomendation is to try lollie boarding, or sking or anything you normally do for fun to get an even better kick out of it.
Has anyone else tried this or any other boarding while using xtc? If so what where your thoughts.

Must say, i did think about it... but i decided not to.
My reasoning i guess was that quite often I get blurred vision, and i wasnt prepared to injure myself in the case that i might've misjudged where that huge tree or rock was!
I had only 1.5 days boarding anyway, so i guess i will try it next time!
Nice to hear a good report though!
wink.gif

well i did crash several times
felt pretty good actually, was just heaps of fun. I even purposely jumnped over and slid down the mountain a few times.
Even when i absolutely flawed myself which would normally hurt, it didnt really even bother me that much, i just jumped back up and kept going.
On the Kamakaze run, which is a black run at blue cow (perisher), whenever i fell over it felt great cause it is so steep ya just contiually fall down the slope, and falling down the slope gives u a rush while pillin.