• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

i think i almost died on saturday - wat r OD symptoms?

GhOst

Bluelighter
still scares the shit outta me to think abt wat happened on saturday morning.
after a nite at HK n cage, bf picked me up to drive out to a fren's farm. ive had 1 and a half pills fer the nite, n dropped 1 more b4 we left, which was abt 2pm. the drive was very long, n of cos, we were peaking happily in the car.
however, after abt 15minits, i started feeling reaaaalli weird. i couldnt breathe properly, n my whole body started to cramp very very badly. i felt like all my nerves were strung up so tight they might jus snap anytime. i tried to consciously relax my muscles but they jus wouldnt loosen up. i had to breathe in gasps n fight to stay conscious. wats worse was dat we were in farmland area where there was no reception on our mobiles n not a single house in sight. n we were still far off from reaching our fren's place.
i clenched my hands so hard dat i broke my nail off together wif abit of skin. i seriously thot this was it.
all of a sudden i felt realli sick in the stomach n threw up. after dat i could feel n control mos of my muscles but my legs were still strung up. 5minits later i threw up again, n after dat thankfully, we reached our fren's place n all was well.
im jus trying to figure wat on earth happened n wat caused it? cos i'll nvr ever wanna go thru dat again! i felt like i stepped into the elevator down to hell but the lift was out of order this time.
*waves little paws*
>'.'<
------------------
~littleHKlaserTriPPeR~

yeah...did you test the pills??? its a good idea...sounds like a bunk pill...
Also, i think this belongs in drug discussion??

As plastikman has already stated - did you test your pills? Please do not take anyone's word in regards to pills - TEST THEM!!!
It could many things - bunk pill, dehydration or a psychological reaction to being confined in a small space for a long period, and as you stated, away from any contact. It makes me think this becasue you were fine once you reached your friends place - knowing that you were in a secure and safe place, with contact with the outside world. I know this might sound abit crazy, MDMA is a stong psychological drug and can intesify many fears that we may have. It's just a thought I had when I read your post and it's no harm in considering all options.
Then again it could be a reaction to something that was in the pill - but I kind of have my doubts with this because you were fine before you got in and after you got out of the car - is it just coincidence that your body had a reaction just at this point?
I guess there are many possibilites it's good to look at all of them in order to avoid something as horrible as this happening again. I hope you are ok and please know that there are people on this board that care immensley about your well being.
Big Hugzzz to you
------------------
"Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on" - Billy Connolly

okay, well the one time i took too much e, i had the opposite effect.. my muscles gave way and i was a jelly lump on the floor. i couldnt see or hear or understand words at all, everything was incomprehensible. but my muscles were really loose. after yakking twice, i felt okay and came out of it.
i'm also thinking maybe a bunk pill.. what was it that you took? was it the same pill as everyone else took, and what were their reactions?
if you havent already, i'd post to the medical Q&A forum. i've heard of some other wacky reactions to e when other ppl have been fine on the same pill, so maybe the experts over there could shed some light on it?
anyways, i'm really thankful you're okay, be glad about that and try not to dwell too much on what happened to you (i did and it made me really anxious and depressed). and dont pill for a while, take a break - let your body recover fully
smile.gif

smilez at ya ghost, take care =)
smile.gif

Shit. Sounds bad mate... not the sort of thing you want to happen before a cup of tea and some scones in the morrning. If it was pure MDMA then as far as I know you need about a 600mg dose to cause any serious problems.... and If 2.5 of your pills contained 600mg, where can I get some.
Possibly look into neurone toxicity. When the receptors in your brain kick out serretonin and absorbe the dopemine instead. The afformentioned Serretonin then breaks down in the Cerebrial fluid and can become toxic. As far as I know thats the gist, but look into it.
A friend of mine ODed once. He was very drunk at the time, and took 3 pills at once.. (he does tend to use a bit... He ended up unconcious on the ground convulsing, but he's allright now. Did go to hospital in an ambulance though.
Full skeletal body tetanus is a sign of herroin OD and some times PCP. I severely doubt herroin though. Sounds like a severe case of Body lock.
Yours in sympathy...
Peaking Duck
Also maybe you should tell everyone what pills they were with a description so this doesnt happen to anyone else.

thank u all fer yer concern!
*big HUGs wif little paws*
it might have been lack of water, cos i didnt drink much water during the nite n onli started drinking juice in the car. maybe was too late to start pumping in water.
i also thot it could be a weird reaction between being car sick n peaking too hard.
the strange thing is dat ive had the same pills b4, in fact quite a few times in previous weeks. n i like them quite alot! they're blue butterflies. n this is the first time sumthing like this has happened. many of my frens have also had them b4, n no such reaction.
my menu fer the nite ran as such -
1 blue butterfly at abt 2am
half green apple at abt 6am
1 blue butterfly at abt 2pm
ive taken up to 4 pills plus heaps of K in the same nite b4. so 2.5 pills shld not have been the problem...
ive had the apples b4 too, n i have had this cocktail of butterflies + apples b4.
its jus weird!
i felt like if i didnt fight to stay conscious, i would start convulsing.
thank u all again!
*waves little paws*
>'.'<
------------------
~littleHKlaserTriPPeR~

after the first one, drop the halves man.
you can throw another half down twenty mins later but its not so easy to go the other way
**peace**

the symptoms you had could have been a combination of dehydration and mdma
i know that whenver i have a decent amount of mdma i get stomach cramps right as i'm peaking. it makes me nauseous and feel like i'm going to violently vomit. but i expect it now so i let it pass over me and enjoy the peak. i also cramp up in bed(esp. the legs) after a big night out dancing.
what kind of pills did u take?

yeah i cramp up a lot too, after dancing alot...
but i only vomit after having too many pills...
So, i think the cramping might be due to the dancing... might sound wierd, but try stretching.

well GhOst,I and im shore all of us are glad that your alright and well!
Well i can say that ive been there,i didnt cramp up though!and i did end up calling an ambulance!
For me it was no sleep for about 3 days and up to about my 4th or 5th y2k.
I actually had an anxiaty attack.While rolling,which was an anxiaty attack times 20!
My opinion is a bit like what haste had to say,and the type of pills you had!
Blue Butterflys havnt had a rave review,and not all them green apples are good ones!I havnt had them personaly.Just from what ive heard from friends etc...(speed,K type pills)
With that in mind and what haste said,dosnt make for a good prerequisite for rolling and being out all night and not taking in much fluid will not help at all.
My guess,is that youve been going out and rolling every weekend??? i might be wrong,and im not judgeing you. Im one to talk!
if that is so,then id say what happened, happend because there wasnt enough energy in your body to cope with what was happening!(sorry i cant be more,technical or medical)
All that energy has been used up in previouse weekends!(that energy,normally would help you through something like that.That being something a chemical helped bring on)Normally there would be something to fight that fealing!going out every weekend,youve drained your body of what ever would have taken over to not make you feal the way you did.Hence,the pills havnt made you feal like that before!
I hope that makes sence,and if thats so.I would definatly have a break!
pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
smile.gif

Chaos

funny thing is dat ive been going "soft" the past 2wks. i HAVE been out every weekend, but have been taking it very easy while im out fer the past 2 fridays. n i havent been dancing much too!
the cramps were the weirdest ive ever felt. they didnt feel like normal cramps/muscle aches, they felt like they were gonna snap! my legs were locked together n my hands were clenched in claws so tight at 1 point dat i broke off my own nail wif the skin as i said b4. n i didnt even feel the pain or even know how hard i was clenching till i looked at my hands later n found the damaged nail, n blood.
there r different batches of blue butterflies going around. ive seen them fer myself. at least 2 different types.
my blue butterflies were not tested, but from my own experience plus feedback from various frens who have had the same pills, they r definitely mdma. ive had them twice b4 on separate occassions, n loved them. however, 1 fren did report dat there mus be sum other strange chemical in them which made him visit the toilets constantly. other than this, every1 who has had these get the "butterfly grin" - silly grins stuck on our faces fer hours, happy abt absolutely nuthing or everything.
the whole thing is weird n scary... n im so glad im alive!
*waves little paws*
>'.'<
ps. believe me dragon, if i could stretch i would have...
------------------
~littleHKlaserTriPPeR~
[This message has been edited by GhOst (edited 04 September 2000).]

A friend of mine sometimes gets a similar feeling the next day, he suffers from anxiety attacks and has to think very carefully about his breathing or it basically stops. He has had it enough times now to know that he is alright and just has to stop and relax, control his breathing and in awhile he will be ok.
Glad to here that your alright GhOst and that you'll be returning to HK's.
------------------
Kandeman
"Reality is an illusion created by a lack of drugs!"
[This message has been edited by Kandeman (edited 04 September 2000).]

thank u Kandeman n every1 again!
*big HUGs to BL wif little paws*
i could not control my breathing, i breathed in gasps. had no control over my body. my mind was clear n i could hear n see everything, but couldnt do anything abt it. had to will myself to stay conscious, felt like i was going to have fits...
waiting to see if theres any response from medical Q&A...
*waves little paws*
>'.'<
------------------
~littleHKlaserTriPPeR~

hehe, i meant stretching before you got in the car.
smile.gif

But the main thing is that your alright now.
smile.gif
smile.gif

take it easy!! *hugs*
smile.gif

ok the most popular suggestion on medical Q&A is dat i had a panic attack. sounds odd to me bcos i wasnt worrying abt anything, i was in fact very happi jus b4 it happened.
i guess its a combination of all things - mainly dehydration.
*HUGs to all again wif little paws*
>'.'<
------------------
~littleHKlaserTriPPeR~

just a thought, when you are really dehydrated (and you may not know it) and you injest liquid, your stomach can easyily spasm, which is why when atheletes collapse running a marathon (and when you dance, lets face it, it can be like a marathon
wink.gif
) they dont feed them liquids straight away, but rub them down with ice and alcahol to drop the body core temp. In your case i think that your stomach was constricted from dehydration and when you had the juice, it started a reaction which was amplified by the pills in your system. perhaps.
hope you are well, and lots of returned hugs.
------------------
ahhhh...natural light, get it off me...get it off me!
[This message has been edited by Dustoff (edited 05 September 2000).]

hmmm... could be could be. im pretty sure its a physical reaction, not a panic attack. n im pretty sure it wasnt the pills, or the amount.
does sound like a possiblity.
im also starting to think the car ride had alot to do wif it, bcos dats the onli thing out of the ordinary abt the situation.
thank u all fer the responses! anymore ideas would be greatly appreciated!
*big HUGs n waves little paws*
>'.'<
------------------
~littleHKlaserTriPPeR~