Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Local Pills

olmechead

Bluelighter
I am not sure if this is a philosophical or a practical question, but here goes:
Why are locally produced pills of such low or sometimes outright dubious quality? Most pills easily available (read: locally produced) are usually a concoction of speed, ephedrine, DXM etc. (Note: I love speed, but in the right form and place)
My question is this: Is there really such a wide difference in difficulty between producing Meth related product and MDMA containing product. Put another way, if you can go through all the trouble of setting up a meth lab, why not do it properly and produce real E with a few more additions and ingredients? I am not a pharmacist so wouldnt have a clue what is involved, but just kind of bothered by producers/dealers passing off substances as E. If I was in the business I would have done the job properly. Isnt repeat orders/regulars important? I wouldnt be going back to many sources I have been dealing with purely based on the fact that they have sold me something claiming to be something it wasnt.
I know the drug world isnt the most ethical environment out there, but come on guys, restore our faith and trust and you will reap the rewards of earning our hard-earned dollars.
I am curious to know how many other Bluelighters share this sentiment and how many of you are prepared to take a stand against this phenomena. We seem to be in apathy and just except the fact that we have been sold a product that is not the real deal with a shrug of the shoulder and "well, it least it gave me some energy" - type comment...
Kindest regards to all and look forward to your comments! :)
Olmechead

Well, unfortunatly dude, there are some wackos like myself out there who buy and love to buy, really speedy pills, because of their inherent danceability factor. Same reason I buy Speed, and the saem reason I mix speed with E's. Because I love to buzz like a bumble bee, and dance like an animal!!
I do love E as a drug, and I also love speed as a drug, and the mixture in some pills is great.
I know I should just buy speed, but its more smiley in a good E!!!
BASS OUT
------------------
FEEL THE BASS, let it work you into a frenzy.

The problem is most probably not in the setting up of the lab, it's in obtaining the ingredients.
Many of the key ingredients used to make MDMA aren't legal in Australia, so it's rather difficult for someone to make MDMA pills here. If they're going to the trouble of trying to import precursor chemicals, they might as well import whole pills and not bother with the chemistry themselves. That way there's a more direct cost -> profit route, and it's probably a lot easier to do than actually pressing pills.
As for people's attitudes toward different kinds of pills... I said my piece in Loved Up vs. Fucked Up.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

Thanks for putting me on to the thread above BT. Many of the views expressed echo my sentiments exactly and I agree with you wholeheartedly. I guess all I can do is hope and wait for a better pill to come my way.
However, I do have a further interesting question :) How many of you actually have the oppurtunity or balls to test a pill BEFORE you actually buy from your dd? Most testing is actually done after the purchase and money is still wasted...

Try this. If they won't let you test before you buy... don't buy.
If someone's relationship with their dd is based on intimidation or being pressured into buying, then they should just go somewhere else. The dealer needs the buyer a lot more than vice-versa, because they are the ones making money.
This approach will also help illustrate that the buyer knows what kind of pills they want, and will not settle for dodgy shit.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

The number 1 problem for making MDMA in Australia is the availability of the main precursor, sassafrass oil. To obtain this essential oil in Oz u need to fill out forms to gain approval from the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) I beleive, as well as have a legit reason (usually a buisness requiring the oil, like a soap making company or a perfume producer say,) as well as 2 forms of ID for the seller.
As you can see this leaves the clandestine chemists with little option other than to steal the shit, which isn't that hard, finding where to steal it from, is.
As well as this problem, MDMA requires alot more work, training and equipment than producing meth which can be done virtually all with homemade equipment and OTC precursors and chemicals.
If you want a more detailed explanation, try posting on the hive (hive.lycaeum.org), and they can give you a full run down, if they can be bothered
smile.gif
As far as getting speed pills, the only answer is to know the pills, or to test them, and never trust the dealer
smile.gif

Interesting though that sassafras can be distilled from many of our native plants. Of course doing this , and then the necessary reactions would only take about 3 months out of your life..... It just aint worth the risk, but then again the dodgy stuff is even less worth the risk so who knows?

Olmechead, in regards to testing the only time I got stuck with a speed bomb was in december when I didnt bother to test.
Since then I have always insisted on testing first. They know it and dont question me. Surprisingly they only ever give me ones that test black
smile.gif
I cant say for sure whether they stock crappy products, but if they do, they know, not to offer them to me.

Thanks for the advice guys. It is quite heartening to know that there are indeed dd's out there who will respect your wish to test before hand.
I am also feeling slightly more optimistic about the fact that good pills are out there to find judging by Smurf's comment.
The quest continues, it seems maybe not for the right pills but for the right dd, because I have to admit that the few dd's I have been dealing over a period of time with can be quite intimidating! :)

Strictly speaking the precursor to MDXX drugs is SAFROLE.
Sassafras oil just happens to be 80-90% safrole and hence the most attractive source of this extremely watched chemical.
Safrole could be made from other chemicals but you are then getting far too costly and troublesome for this to be done on a large scale.
Other precursors like PIPERONAL do exist but again the reactions are not suited to a mass scale.
Sassfras oil i doubt has ever been that widely found in Australia even before MDMA became so notorious, i presume it was always imported etc. So now naturally there is no way it is going to be imported, EVER again.
Most countries around the world are trying to eliminate sassafras oil availability altogether, a few aromatherapists are making a brave stand but it wont be long before the only sassafras we see is huge illegal fields, ala the opium of Asia, with the drug manafacturers having to grow there own plants to get the safrole needed.