Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

New to E

morgues

Bluelighter
well all i gotta say is that it was GREAT!!
dunno what all the negative press is on about!!

Enjoy.
Read and learn; here and the several other places on the inet (here being first and foremost of course) and you'll no doubt only improve on your experience.
smile.gif

Welcome to the crew.

Yes, it's great! That how drugs make you feel
biggrin.gif
Otherwise they wouldn't be worth taking or so popular, would they?

yeah it seems to be the new beer.
so many new ppl i meet seem to be on the pills. maybe it's got a lot to do with the places i frequent.
anyhow enjoy you're first few pills.....i found them to be the most fun and it sounds trite but i learnt a lot about myself and my feelings from my first few pills.
now they're mostly just fun
smile.gif

cheers people for the support.
i will take it slowly though!
btw what led to you taking one? what was the circumstance? who was with you?
i was with my idol, my big bro. it was me 19th and we were just in such a good mood we decided to take it further. i felt safe with him so i said, sure buy me one.
great
smile.gif

later

I was overseas and was trying to keep my mind open to anything. I really only took it because it is in the media so much. I read up on it, so I would know exactly what to expect. I was offered one, one day and said yes. I too agree the first few really open yourself up, to yourself and others. I learnt so much about myself and my wife. They are really amazing
anywho that's my story
smile.gif

------------------
Just say CC's

always glad to welcome another brother to the "new beer". sounds like the ideal circumstances to be introduced to the "E"xperience.
i got onto the pills beggining of last year, and had heard wonderful things about them through friends. i started smoking pot when i was 13 and did not try anything stonger till i was 19, when i took a trip with some friends at Deluxe (when it was at billboards), the next time (2 weeks later) my friend (who had rolled many times) got me a pill, and i never looked back. hehe, thanks for asking
wink.gif

------------------
ahhhh...natural light, get it off me...get it off me!

I had my first pill celebrating Carltons victory in the 1995 Grand Final.