Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

is melbourne completely dry???????

Mr. Horse

Bluelight Crew
ok, I was chillin at a mates house today and we tried to get weed. Easy enough task you may say for a bunch of druggies. WTF??? couldnt score ANYWHERE!?!?!?! only after about 50 phone calls could me find some lame ass shit.
Has anyone else noticed that Melbourne is becoming a little drugless? Pills are nothing compared with 3 - 4 montsh ago when we were blessed with apricot rolexs, grey mitzas, grey fish, mitzi turbos etc...
I dont know about other drugs ie:speed, meth, k but the basics: e's, mull, g, even godamn nitrous is hard to track down and its legal!!!!
rrrrrr. This shits me! - Horse
------------------
just say no to drugs.... and then ask yourself "why on earth are the drugs talking to me??"

mmm...what suburb are you in Horsey? as for the Brunswick side of town we are quite abundant when it comes ro weed...
***As for pills, yes....it seems the good ones are hard to come by....i have had MDMA powder recommended to me as being all that's reliably good at the mo'with pills, ..unless you like 'em speedy....i don't...if i want speed, I'll ask for it ..
smile.gif
sheesh....
***but goodluck and happy hunting!
Cheers
Lilly
smile.gif

Hi
I am from Peru and I have lots of very good weed in my country of Peru. I would like to swap your quality Melbourne ecstasie for copious amounts of Peru bud
smile.gif

heehee
should I even post this? delete if you want, I just couldn't resist.

Mr H: Hmmm, odd that you can't find green anywhere, I thought with all those hydro set-ups everywhere there would never be a shortage...
he he he..Lilly what a killer .."..in Brunswick..". What d'ya expect in that area? There's always good bud around the north..And I agree on the pill situation, rather tragic at the mo'...but as you said there is powder and powder is what I've purchased! Damn fine stuff too! ;-)
And Mr H in the words of a migrant parent....Guluck!

popey: they must have unbanned it?? peru peru wow.
i know **** is still a naughty word.
lilly: i am a bayside boy, and just within my circles its a little harder than usual to get. I doesnt make any sense at all. *hmph*
powder you say? I'll have to look into it. How much are people generally paying?
smile.gif

I typed ********** the other day and THAT got deleted out.. I wonder if it'll happen again..
b-i-o-g-e-n-e-s-i-s

Guys: it's not THAT hard to work out.
The Sydney Olympics, with an estimated 1-2 million new visitors, are about to hit that town. With all the new and returning E users arriving, the need for pills is going to be substantial (let's say an extra 5-10 million pills over the two weeks, allowing for multiple uses per person).
If you were a dealer up there right now, wouldn't you be hoarding every single one you can get in preparation too (and grabbing every one you could from your Melbourne, Perth and Adelaide connections?). You'll see a shortage of lots of things in our towns because of the Olympics, drugs being just one example.
Also expect a few near-deaths from first-time users up there soon (and the associated media-field day that will follow). Whenever the 'dodgy pill boys' see a chance to hit, make-some-money, and run, they will and if there isn't a PMA or DXM scare up there in the next few weeks, I'd be very surprised.
Please everyone in Sydney: test your pills in the next few weeks and be very careful what you buy.
I'm afraid Melbourne will be dry for a few weeks yet, unless someone's kind enough to break out their stored stash?...
wink.gif

------------------
The latest Event info, Pill Tests and Club Listings, online: http://www.the-peak.com.au

There was a massive shortage of pills in Melb weekend just gone. There was nothing around. I rang all the people I know and they were even strugling to find stuff. I think it was a good thing because it stopped me from doing anything...oh well, at least we know cops are doing their jobs properly for once.

I must say I agree with candyflip. Not so much a restiction of supply (well not for me at least) but the quality of pills is not quite what it was. I mean they are all good, just not that CU quality that I beckon for.
Maybe the big boys are holding back supply till a few more weeks.

I haven't had any luck finding MDMA pills for the last month, till this week that is. I got my hands only a couple of Pink Hearts. (sheesh, i believe they are from sydney too)
smile.gif
Jaff
------------------
"Naa, Don't worry about it man, it's like bridge under the water!"

Agreed.
Melbourne is experiencing a bit of a dry spell.
but i think candyflip is right indeed.
The Games are screwing us up.
A.

Smurf, i'm gonna start counting how many references you make to Green CU's - just out of interest.
smile.gif

Candyflip, very good points indeed. I know that i've started my stash recently, anyone else? Going to save some nice mitsi's and some White Ferrari's for New Years and summer holidays.
Everyone else - White ferrari's are the go in Melb at the moment. Easy to get and scoring 7-8's on pillreports.com with nothing worse then a 7! Or are you guys holding out for better pills then these?
I haven't had a white Ferrari, and won't be able to have one until Dec. Everyone has been saying they are good, but no reports about them being spectacular. IE a good buy but not a PERFECT buy. Opinions anyone?
I have not had troubles scoring weed recently, but I do believe that a lot of people have been finding it harder to get.
CA
smile.gif

I think melbournes drying up with the good pills cause I ahve had about four bunk pills in the last two months but THEY AIN'T DRYING UP OUTTA CHOOF...hehehe,
(Please refrain from soliciting the purchase and sale of illicit substances on this board - BigTrancer.)
------------------
<>
"*LOVE like you've never been hurt, WORK like you don't need the money and DANCE like NOBODY'S watching!*"
[This message has been edited by BigTrancer (edited 05 September 2000).]

CrazyAustralian...not wanting to rub it in, but my nye stash has been going for a while....
so far it includes 5 GREEN CU's (4 for me, and 1 for a mate) and 5 White British Telecoms.
I did have a white superman, but munched that 2 weeks ago at danny howells
smile.gif

Jeeeeeeezuz Smurf.....I think somebody is up for a fun NYE
Enjoy it !
smile.gif

on a much brighter side of town i guess i have no such unfortunate problems in getting good quality pills. over the last two months weve had supermen, lots of mitsu's, swans, ck's, ferraries, and copious amounts of mdma powder (is that the answer to life or what), and the way it's looking there is'nt much of a shortage of good pills going around..
Happy Hunting
[This message has been edited by skanky1 (edited 07 September 2000).]

Bloody hell Smurf, you've certainly got more forethought than me. I didn't even think to keep any CU's for a even little later, let alone NYE (I thought that this year's batch were too heavy on the head afterwards to even bother with having more of. I gave my last one away).
Oh well, I think I'll just have to keep some of those Blue Lightening Bolts. & apparently there's a stash of original (ie Dec. 1999 batch) Gold cK's that I've got access to, so a couple of them wouldn't go astray. Here's hoping that it isn't a bullshit call & they test black!
smile.gif