Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

how to make the most of quality pills

Mr. Horse

Bluelight Crew
ok, I have a question for you all. I have a little under half a green CU left, which is to be consumed this friday. I want to make the most of it because it is such a monstrous pill, but how?
Should I simply swallow it, crush it up in my mouth, snort it, mix it with glucose and snort it, plug it?
I want the intense CU rush, where you cant move and your eyes go nutz etc. I guess snorting would be the most effective, but wouldnt last as long, which I dont terribly mind, as long as I get to the CU "height"
(now please dont flame me about "getting fucked up", I kmow what i'm doing...i hope )
Any suggestions? Other pills will be consumed on the night (another 2) but they are not of great quality but are mdma. Perhaps caps might be a good alternative? Opinions would be great, thanks - Horse
------------------
just say no to drugs.... and then ask yourself "why on earth are the drugs talking to me??"

horsey bro as your trusted doctor i'd advise you to eat one of the pills, when it comes on strong snort the whole damn thing, dont bother cutting it with gluc, it'l sting like a bitch but well worth it
smile.gif
yeah it wont last as long but you'll rush like a mo'fo' and it looks like thats what you're after
smile.gif

just make sure you crush it properly, nothting worse than snorting a pill that hasn't been crushed properly and cutting your nose up
a friend has one of those bowls with the thing for grinding chemicals, that seems to be the best way to go, if not try crushing it in a bowl with the back of a spoon or somthing
------------------
nah trust me you dont want to do that, seriously guys, spanking a munkE isn't half as fun as it sounds
[This message has been edited by MunkE Mc (edited 02 September 2000).]

From the statistics I've seen, plugging appears to be the most effective, as the least amount of MDMA is destroyed (no digestive acids)

I swallowed half a strong pill then plugged the other half.
Big mistake, SOOO intense, it was an MDEA type pill and when the plugged half hit its mark i felt like i was going to pass out, massively smacked, so yeah it was like having a whole pill.
Although if a massive fast come up is what u r after plugging does seem to take a lot longer to come on (1 hr easily) and begins slower, but when it hits its peak, look out, and it definitely lasts the longest as well.

horsey, I'd have to agree with the calls to plug it. half will feel like a little less than a whole, but a whole lot more than a half "should" feel.
& are you sure about that longer come up Biscuit? In my (admittedly limited) experience it generally begins to hit after about 10-15 minutes...
aaah hang on I see what you're saying. Yeah, the come up is more gradual than traditional methods.
but yeah horsey, plug that fucker
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Ben (edited 02 September 2000).]

i would plug, you get the most. maybe snort a few ADD meds in addition, ive never heard of doing just 1/2 pill, but im inexperienced in this field anyways :) good luck
------------------
Expect everything and the unexpected shall never happen.

"I have a little under half a green CU left"
horsey horsey, don't expect to get the big CU thing happening.. you don't even got a whole half!
I say plug it, even though in my experience the come on isn't THAT much more spectacular.

Well - its probably a bit too late. But not being a fan of snorting or plugging, i'd take the half Green CU, crush it up as if you were gonna snort it, with one of your other pills.
I think White Ferrari's are whats going around Melb at the moment, so i'm guessing is this the other pill
1 WF + 1/2 Green CU in a cap would be very nice! Thats what i'd do, cause i'm a big fan of mixing in caps!
smile.gif

Well anyway, what was the final verdict?

Here's what I would do. Don't get antsy at me, I just think that you would get a really strong intense effect from doing this.
Go to the chemist.
Say to the nice lady/man; "I'd like a syringe pack please"
Lady says (we'll just assume its a lady, cos I like ladies): "swabs or no swabs?"
you say "swabs please"
she says "water or no water?"
you say "no water, I'm going home for this"
she says "that'll be $4.95"
You say "thankyou, have a nice night"
Then you're set as jelly mayte!
I know what most people think of this method, and you guessed it!... I don't care to be reminded.
Horsey I think you should do this, just this once, to get all you can out of this pill chunk.
Icq me if you want further advice.
smile.gif

ok so you know, the water is for dissolving the pill (once you've crushed it up aye?)
Once its all dissolved you suck up the fluid into the syringe thru a filter (cut a teeny bit off a cigge filter (unsmoked of course!!)
You'll end up with a big whack from half a pill, probably around 80units... depends on how well the pill dissolves.
Pump up a vein, probably best if you can do it without a strap, being a feisty young lad I'm sure you can. And away you go.
One of my most responsible friends (and he is very responsible) is very glad to have done this once (he pills about thrice a year). It wasn't his first time and he says it was his best pill ever.
I'd do it for you if I was there, I need someone to practice on before I'm ready to do this for myself again :p
Yeah it'd be good if you could get someone you really trust to either show you how its done, or do it for you.
P.S. This technique is not recommended for pills which you have not previously tested and eaten.

hmm, thanks popey, check ur icq. Love ya werk
smile.gif

its to be consumed this friday (8th) so suggestions still in the process, but ive limited it down to three
in no particular order:
1 - Snorting
2 - Plugging (but I wont tell any of my closed minded friends)
3 - Caps
(as I said to popey, I wouldnt rule out IV, but i'm too scared at the moment and dont really have any friends I could trust with that, so that will have to wait for popey to come down to melbourne
smile.gif
...maybe
wink.gif
)
CA: yeah, its looking like those ferrari's will be the go, but we will see. Fingers crossed something better will pop up. I just kick myself thinking, had I saved half or a whole pill from every nice batch this year
frown.gif
- grey fish, orange rolex, grey mitzi, mitzi turbo, pink lady, green CU, pink hearts. argh!! hehe, oh well, its only drugs
smile.gif

When I am down to my last half a pill (often) it generally goes up the nose.
Plugging. I know the theory and I have tried it, but it doesn't work for me.
Last time, I railed a quarter (turbo) and put the other quartet under my tongue about an hour later. This worked well for me.
Railing got me going, and it was pretty intense for a short while. Then when I was ready I had the rest. I was up (start to finish) for 6 hrs.
The rush comes on quick and can be intense, but the nasal drip can be disconcerting. You gotta love that drip though.

yeah id have to agree with entropope.That will have you sitting there in amazement!
Im just posting this because i know you probably wont do it that way.But the pope has probably/maybe just opened some peoples eyes,with the fact that you can take E another way!Shooting it!
and im not here saying,that what he is saying is a wrong thing to do!
Id just like to say,to everybody.That if youve never used neddles and plan to try something which involves useing them.Please make shore you have a close friend to do/help you with it.Not some dude you just met at a rave."I dont care how many CU's he has.I dont know him!"
and if that person is not around,there are a bunch of places you can call that will tell you how to use safely!
anywho.Im shore your all smart enough to think for your selves and play safe!
No i dont use them my self and sorry i cant help anybody do it either! But ill shore do my best to help anybody with any queries(sp?) they have on the subject and point you in the right direction!
smile.gif

P L H
Chaos

Ok ppl.
VERY VERY off topic, but this really doesn't deserve a new post.
Ok, so the white ferrari's aren't the best MDMA pill we've seen all year. But they are a decent pill correct? Basically i'm in the market for a nice MDMA biccy for the weekend and i think white ferrari's are the only way i can go.
So, my question - are these a no go? or simply a go but don't have too many expectations ie mitsi turbo/grey mitsi? any help BY TOMORROW (if possible) would be greatly appreciated!
ps - horsey, good luck on the hunt. I hear there is a very very small selection of white/greyish (much lighter then orig grey mitsi's) mitsi's going around - i had one at transmission - they fuckin rawk!
smile.gif

CrazyHorse if you know they arent the most amazing pills around why not just take two if you can afford it. If you think about it logically, (Ill make up some random figures cause i have no idea) a ferrari might have say 70mg of MDMA.... where as Horsey's whole green CU may have had 140mg. Now horsey has a half.... is his pill any different to your white ferarri? No.
I get the feeling some people think that if you take two of a certain pill at once your nuts or too immune to MDMA and need *more* to get that same feeling, but what about the fact the pill could be weaker than a strong one. If you want that good ole Green CU rush everytime, you could do two things,
1) Take a green cu ... DUH
smile.gif

2) Take 2 pills that are half as strong as a green CU... (maybe a ferrari? again im not 100% sure but i bet it would be close)
This makes sense to me? I know this may lead to you taking two "CU" like pills accidently and being stuffed over, but when you have resources like Bluelight, pill testers and common sense Im sure you cant go wrong.... anyone agree or disagree? Dont get me wrong Id prefer to take 1 CU, its cheaper etc etc, but when you cant get your hands on CU quality you can still make up for it
smile.gif
smile.gif
Umm if i should have started this in a new thread I dont mind starting a newie.

yeah the impurities is my main worry with whacking pills. Its why I've never done it. Soon tho, soon. I'm not sure how well the binders dissolve. If they don't dissolve completely the filter will pick them up (I always used the filters from the packets you buy, not off cigge butts)
But yeah, powder would be a heaps better option. I've seen some very nasty local pills go mainline with no ill effects tho. I'm talking ones you can litterally tell that its half chalk or some nasty filler. The filter seems to do the do.
Ok I promise to do this in November or December and I'll tell youse all about it right?

hey entropope -
if yr gonna wack up e's then you shouldn't use cig filters to do it - they contain tiny lil fibres that can be very unpleasant...yr better off using the corner of a swab - press the alcohol out of it first - or some cotton wool from a new tampon (cos it's all wrapped up and clean)
cheers

never had any problems myself. Aren't cotton wool and tampons made of fibrous material too? As for alcohol swabs... ummm.... I don't like the sound of adding alcohol to my IV mix.
Thanks but I'm happy with my method.

thought i's let you know about my drug taking activities last night.
Ok, so I was fortunate enough to get my hands on mitzi turbos (you know who you are, I love you man, you definately made mine and lily's night!)
So... at about 1.30 (i think) dropped a hlaf a mitzi, then 25 mins l8r, another half, then 25 mins l8r another half. Suffice to say I was off my banana. These were amazing pills, mdma for sure. I was so empathetic (sp) and on pills i'm usually not too soppy, but last night got the better of me. After the mitzi peak wore off (about 5 1/2 hours l8r) I crunched up the CU in my mouth (I was way too fucked to even consider trying to cut up the damn thing, and plugging it was...well...inapropriate at the time)
It cam on in about 25mins and *bam* back came the good ol CU jaw wobbles, eye wiggles, peaken hard, so it turned out ok to say the least. If you wanna hear the soppy version of the night, go next door and click on the "meetup - 8th sep - Everyone come" thread!
Thanks for your help as well guys!