Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

SYDNEY - Green Motorola's - Need Info

Smurf

Bluelighter
Hey,
Just got word of some green motorola's heading into sydney this weekend. Havent seen them yet, but were told they were a decent size.
Any info would be appreciated, ie do they test black, are they loved up and dancey
smile.gif

Cheers

Green motorola pills tested purple/black in Melbourne early last week. Memory fails me as to the exact description, fairly well pressed pill, with a clean motorola (upside-down W with the insides of the 'points' rounded) logo.

Yep a friend got one on the weekend, said they were small in height, scored on the back, Motorola M (not in a circle).
He said it was really nice and hit the spot.
Havent had a chance to EZ test yet.

Umm isn't an upside down W an M ?
smile.gif
sorry that description just struck me as amusing for some reason.
Anyway I had 2 of these saturday night. I'm reluctant to make a report as they came after about 6 or 7 beers but I must say after dropping these I was fucked and felt pretty damn good. They felt really clean too because i went home at about 5.30am (dropped first at 1am, second at 3am) and was able to sleep pretty much straight away.
[This message has been edited by DoC (edited 04 September 2000).]

Hehe yeah it's an upside-down W though because sides are slanted like a W instead of square like an M
wink.gif

Yeah had a green moto on tha weekend.
Nice one, had me chatty, loved up and danced the night away. Didnt test it, but from the sounds of it seemed like the real deal.