Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

How many of you have children?

Energizer

Bluelighter
I was wondering how many Bluelighters have children. My girlfriend and I have two girls (5 and 8) and sometimes for obvious reasons find it hard to go out to a lot of different places. They are our No 1 priority so basically we dont mind missing out on big nights. If we can we will get a babysitter (good old mum), or on the weekends if we have good pills, we wait until they are in bed, we will go down the other end of the house, put the music on (not too loud though) and have a great old time toghether. Also, when we do get the chance to go out, we make sure we have a good time.
BTW: I am 24 and she is 26, yes I know we were young but we are still together and still very much in love.
Thanks.

Well I have 5 year old little boy....I'm divorced and have him every second weekend. Oh and I'm 29 and yes I too was young when he was born...but I wouldn't have it any other way - well except having him full time
smile.gif

BTW - I think this belongs in the discussion forum....but never mind cause BT will make it all better
wink.gif

------------------
"Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on" - Billy Connolly
[This message has been edited by haste (edited 30 August 2000).]