Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Tanks Of Nitrous - Perth

Sproing

Bluelighter
K... before people whinge at me to use the search thing etc etc... I did and didn't find the info that I needed. Kaleidoscopic Psychedelic touched on my problem but didn't answer it totally...
question: how do you go about getting tanks of nitrous.
this question comes about as we managed to chew through 980 odd nangs on the weekend between a whole load of us at a house party. 980 nangs, as you may guess, isn't the cheapest of things to go out and buy. therefore I figure we should try and grab a tank of the stuff for the next party.
I realise the issues involved with the aquistion of a tank - hardcore abuse etc but these can be dealt with with some responibilty. But what am I really interested in is what documentation is required, identification and reasoning. Also the cost involved and the size of tanks available.
Any info available would be most appreciated... thanks guys.
------------------
The Strange Guy with the Orange Juice Dipped Strange Hair

Good Question!
How dangerous is it to have Nitrous Oxide !!!possibly free flowing as people drop out!
Hey someone got a light *S*
Whooo fireworks at sproing's house
wink.gif

The question asked is how to get!!
If car kits are safe that's the way
smile.gif
I dont realy know!!
I also ask about how safe the Nitrous is that can be accesed through Car kit's .
When used in a safe manner (no leaks) how bad is the grade they use ??
How does this affect the safety?
I think it'd be a great idea as long as you grabed some pressure valves and breathing mask so you can only breathe the nitrous in rather than turning a valve on and off.
"Keep those dodgey DD at bay wear a bluelightshirt today" www.bluelightshirts.com
[This message has been edited by White Smoke (edited 23 August 2000).]
[This message has been edited by White Smoke (edited 23 August 2000).]

Quick answer to the car kits. NO GO
There are plenty of FAQ's on n20. Do an internet search and find them.

To get the gas bottles you'd have to go to either BOC Gases or Air Liquide. They both have medical grade N2O available. Dont know how much they'll chat you in regards to why you want N2O though. You'll need to open an account as you must actually rent the gas bottle, minimum 1 year rental payable in advance. If you owned a gas bottle it needs to be tested before they'll fill it, which cost way more than 1 year's rental. Regulator are also available for rent.
Easiest way to stop people from killing themselves would be to use balloon and nang away!! Never attach a N2O mask to your face!
I'll find out some pricing soon.
[This message has been edited by AtomE (edited 23 August 2000).]

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO i repeat do not buy/inhale/anything apart from car use with car nitrous tanks
The car tanks have other ingredients to help air flow through the engine, which are hugely poisonous and should be considered deadly.
as for tanks... being friends with dentists seems to be a popular way. Good luck.

yeah somehow I don't think that car kit nitrous will make us go quite as fast as a nitro funny car... b-line to our grave perhaps... umm cheers for the help atomE and I hang on your reply... hehehe... and you have highlighted my idea for our party and that was balloons and nanging away! And full marks to the no Mask idea...
------------------

Masks are OK as long as its someone else administering the gas. If you do it yourself you can either
1. Fall asleep with the gas still on (bad)
2. Collapse and pull the gas cylinder over you (also bad)

And while on E the other likely possibility...
"I love you sooooo much Nang Cannister."
*hugs cannister*
*cannister overbalances*
*cannister falls crushing e-tard below*
"Even though you are killing me, I LOOOOVE YOU!!!.... ergh....ergh....cough...splutter"
------------------

Sorrie guys fer even mentioning the racing use of NO2...
I realised that the ppl haf put in a compound that makes it dangerous for abuse...after looking at the website...
MY MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pls forgive me!!!!!!!!
=(

orrrlrighty, who knows a dentist? and maybe a nice dental nurse to administer the NO2 and give us mouth to mouth after we stop breathing...
...or pretend to
wink.gif

roll call for all the bluelight dentists... my housemate had to go to the dentist after an event once... and you'll never guess why... a nang smacked her in the teeth... nasty thing to deal with on a come down.
*bump* as if it's needed.
------------------

bump... I still need help people.
------------------
The Strange Guy with the Faded Tiger Striped Strange Hair

I have a friend who's uncle (get this) Dr. Tickle! is a dentist
smile.gif

This is the same uncle who had his dental assisstant (or whatever) do a table dance for him at his 40th teehee.
But i'm not sure how Dr Tickle would go about helping out a complete stranger's request for a tank of nang.
980!!! SHAMEFUL!

My understanding is that soft serve icecream requires nitrous, so hire out a Mr Whippy van for your party!!!!
------------------
flip
Don't fight it, feel it!

Wonder how much that would cost. That is seriously not a bad idea.
nangs.
NANGS.

yeah thats what i mean mona... 980 is just stoopid not to mention expensive... even when we are buying them wholesale which knocks quite a bit off the price.
if you could talk to your friend and get info on pricing and stuff... I would be most appreciative. I just need some ballpark figures to see if it is a viable solution.
------------------
The Strange Guy with the Faded Tiger Striped Strange Hair

Umm, I would.. but said friend has gone home to Canberra for the holidays.
If you haven't progressed any by the time he gets back, then ask I will
smile.gif

i looked at this.. I found to purchase n02 in a tank, you must get a state declaration from a cop saying what your using it for because (as the man selling says) "nitous can be used for many bad reasons" ..... hahaha