Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Busted with pills?

oozy

Bluelighter
Anyone ever been busted with pills,if so ,how many? what was the fine,etc? If you have more than 10 are you busted for dealing or is it considered personal possession?.Is there a difference between being busted by customs entering the country & a cop on the street?

Mate, your a goose
frown.gif

Obviously you learnt nothing from the "pills in the mail" post you did. Please stop wasting everyones time.

Yeah,Smurf I feel you are being a little harsh,,too the contrary I learnt quite alot from my 'mail' post but nothing about the specifics of getting busted .I'm afraid I'll have to put your video tape full of Tulips on hold until I see that you are paying more attention to the content of the replies......
Oozy

Smurf, chill out. Oozy is asking an honest ?. If u don't want to participate in this thread, DON'T, there is no need to get bent out of shape.
Oozy, laws are different where ever u go. But i would guess that, Yes, having more than 10 pills would be considered Intent To Distribute.
Also, getting "stopped" by a customs official would be very different than a street cop. Customs would bust u for smuggling &/or importation, that's on top of possesion & intent. The charges resulting from the street cop would probably be possesion & intent. That is if he knew what the pills were in the 1st place. I had a "mate" who passed off his pills as allergy medication when he was approached by an officer of the law. It helped out that he had the pills in a sudafed container.
Hope this helps.
WR

Hey feel free...bring em back on you
If you really want to get busted, why should I show concern, its only your ass getting pounded away as you pick up the soap.