Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Apple Macs

Peekingduck

Bluelighter
G'day wallabie Jack here,
but thats off the beaten track. My question to you is this......I have been told by some people up here in bris that apple macs are the shit. However a pill report from melb. (thanks for that might have saved me) states that they are crap.
can anyone in Bris please advise as whether these pills are one and the same.
P. Duck
------------------
mmmm...the force is strong with this one...kick his ars I will

Hey Peekingduck (hehe) cool nick.
I dont know about Apple Macs. But I started pilling on holiday in Melb so I can help in general with the whole Melb to birs thing.
Some pills form Melb never make it up here there to good and all get sold in melb or only make is up to Sydney. That is, the pills that enter Aust via Melb. My theory is that most pills to come into Aust via Sydney but I heard of ppl dealing in customs at the Airport (I wont say which airport).
But some do. Eg. In melb I dropped a greenmitsa and in Bris about oh 2-4 weeks later scored the same batch in Birs (Ok cant say for sure they where the same batch but the looked exactly the same and peaked the same)
PS I realized just know that I didn’t really help much.
------------------
Rock and Roll-a!!!!!

green apple macs pictured were purchase in melbourne BUT i know for a fact that pills from the same batch as mine are now in brisbane ;-)
greenapple.jpeg

and this is how i found them
location melbourne
tested orange within 5 sec with e-test kit
tasted EXTREMELY bitter (burnt tongue)
had as a cocktail, but no ill effects felt, chatted and danced, average party pill, doubt they contain much/any mdma, not worth chasing
relevant threads http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=2760 http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum10/HTML/002261.html
i sited, but didn't test/taste a dark green version of this pill. my friend said it was very nice (mdma), maybe this is the pill you should be after.
[This message has been edited by pink (edited 22 August 2000).]