Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Yello CK's - Brisvegas

vitesse

Bluelighter
I tried some yellow CK's last weekend @ Time Tunnel in Brisbane and apparently they came from Sydney. They were smooth pills. pure MDMA but as has been suggested not overly strong...but a good pill all the same...I had 1.5 but thought 2 would be about right!

Are the pills you sampled there in Brisbane, the same as the pics of the bunk cK's from Melbourne? Just checking to make doubly sure is all.

Hey ppl
Welcome to BL
Vitesse you should post a pill report the links in the top left of the screen, that will make the info easier to find, plus that’s where that sort of thing goes (not a dig) just, some BL-er would flame you for that. I’m sure if you have lurked you have seen “do a search” written heaps. For a group drug user some BL-er can be anal, you’ll find out who I mean.
blue eyed girl- good spot
PS have you guys posted at roll call I’m keen to know when you got into the scene etc.
------------------
Rock and Roll-a!!!!!

Thanks greenmitsa - I am aware of the pillreports and have been frequenting the site for a while - I just thought that given the bunk CK's and previous threads about where the bunk one's are at, it would be an appropriate place to post - ie it would circulate better! - no dig!
The pills did look slightly similar to the previous images but were less bright, more speckled (red/orange)and well pressed.

That cool, may you should post in the original thread for better circulation, coz when they (syd & melb ppl) see Bris the tend not to click on in.