Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Roids and Es

Never Mind

Bluelighter
Hey ppls,
"This guy I know" is jumping on a cycle of Androstene Dione (Pinnicle Androstat 100) and at the same time a cycle of Creatine.
This guy wonders what the effect of these muscle building and Testosterone triggering substances will have on my rolls and what effect the rolls will have on my roids....
any one been in this situation??
BASS's friend OUT
------------------
FEEL THE BASS, let it work you into a frenzy.

Bass Junky,
I had the same concerns as you 6 months ago when I was taking the same stuff. What you are taking wont have much effect in respect to the production of Testoserone. To be completely honest with you, all the Androstendione and Nor-Andro out there at the moment will not build muscle as good as a stack of good Anabolic/Androgenic steroids will. The only thing you have to be concerened about is to make sure you eat afterwards, even if you dont feel like it. Just whack a couple of cans of tuna in your bag before you leave, this will at least allow you to get your required protein. And of course, the more you go out, the less you will sleep. Sleep is the forgotten element in muscle building as this is when you muscles repair and grow. If you want to chat more about this, (I am currently on a cycle at the moment), feel free to email me.
Good luck and remember to eat like a maniac,
Energizer.