Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

WARRNING MELB: RED MITSUBISHI’S

greenmitsa

Bluelighter
A very reliable source has told me that there’s some guy in Glenroy or Boardmeadows making pills pressed as Mitsubishi’s and red in color that contains rat poison and other harmful substances. They are apparently made out of imports which are broken down and re-pressed with substitute ingredients added in order to make more pills.
Hope this helps ppl.

Hi all!
Also a friend of mine told me some crap/truth???????? (You decide) He told me that there is someone in melb making MDMA?? Either is a student of Melb uni or making it there??? From a pretty reliable source. HMmmmmmm...........?
Rhumba.
------------------
yeah i heard ya man, out tha corner of ma eye!

FUCK! My girlfriend was given 10 on the weekend by her DD. As he is a close friend, he has told us that he doesnt take pills, so he didnt know what they were like. We live in Frankston, so it is possible that these did come from Broadmeadows.
She took one at home on Sat night and said that it didnt do shit to her. I will call my DD and tell him that he can take em back.
Whether it is true or not isnt the point, the fact that it didnt do shit is what bothers me. So what was in it. I think I had better find a tester.
Once again, thanks.

Check your email energizer (your hotmail one). Give me a call, I'm in Frankston at the moment - bring em over I'll do a test.
Cheers,
Soma.

UGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as if there arnt a lack of good imports in melb already, some dickhead has to go along and cut up imports then repress them as crap!
though ive heard this happens a fair bit,

dd's are sure to learn that they can't keep pushing shit if WE don't buy it. Test your goods, and if they aren't the real deal, tell your dude to go fuck himself...he'll soon realise

super-doh
ive been hearing some dad-ass storyz lately regarding bad pills, and luckily have a good DD, but, i would like to know where to get a good test kit? any info would be nice :)
pls email me if you know where i can get one in melb
[This message has been edited by Dustoff (edited 27 August 2000).]

I got my tester from Smoke Dreams over the road to Flinders St. station for $20!!
Buy one, you won't regret it!!!
------------------
I think of my life as a series of sketches; each one funnier than the last