Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

pills in the mail??

oozy

Bluelighter
Im in London at the moment & heading back to Aust soon ,I want to bring a dozen or so nice pills with me & im way too nervous to try & take them through customs,,I want to post them to myself at my home address,maybe in a tape case ,my questions: are there dogs in the post office? Can they smell pills? If my package gets opened & the police intervene,can they really make a charge stick if I claim no knowledge (I dont know who sent me this package!!) Anyone with first hand experience on this subject??

to my knowledge, they do random checks. so it all depends on luck.
been advised by a postal officer, the best way to do it- send it under a false name.
good luck!
>'.'<
------------------
~littleHKlaserTriPPeR~

The way i see it is, even if you 'did' send it under a false name, coppers aren't altogether dumb (heheehehe), they know this shit goes on, SO i reckon it would be grounds to search your house for other stuff. However, I could be completely wrong. Just make sure you don't have large stashes of illegal drugs hanging around.
mona.
PS. In the spine of a CD case is good, or inside a videotape. Wrap them in gladwrap, not foil, and wrap them good.

Dont even think about bringing anything back with you. When I came back from the UK I had doggies sniffing allover me at Sydney airport.
Now if you happen to have got yourself some tulips, well erm, send me a video tape full please sir
wink.gif

u could always stick em where the sun dont shine.. although 12 would be quite a lump.
wink.gif

yeah like smurf said the doggies are pretty efficient. i dont know if they can smell pills or not, but they do give your bags a thorough sniffin.
disguising biccies as vitamins has been suggested before. find some pill/vitamins that look similar and mix em all together, cutting the real biccies in half so you can identify em later.
personally, if i needed to import em, i'd be pluggin em. its not a nice thought but the consequences are far worse in my book.
do a search on this topic, i've read some interestin ideas before.

Rather than sending them to your home address, why not use a PO Box. I have no idea what sort of ID you need to set one up, but I doubt it is very taxing. Get a friend to set up a PO Box. That way if they grab the drugs, at least they don't know where you live...

Be Very Careful!!!!
I friend of mine (no shit hey!!) is in a bt of trouble because of this sort of thing.
Here's the Caper.
This is gonna sound like a he said, then his brother said yadda yadda yadda, but its true!!
This girl (say Miss M) is friends with a girl who is a promotor at just about every damn club in Melbourne (it feels like it sometimes!) lets call her Miss E, and she has a friend whos Dad lives in Spain. Anyway, the guy and his old man organised to have some pills posted from Spain to Melbourne. They were sent to an establishment where hair is cut and styled (a.k.a hairdresser!!) When it was known that they had arrived, Miss E was instucted to go and pick them up by the guy. Upon picking them us, Miss E was accosted by the police who had been tipped off that 1000 good pills were on there way by the post. Miss E spills all and even mentions Miss M, who was in no way associated in the case. So Miss E is about to go to Court for Importing Illicit Substances and all the rest. Miss M is expected to be let off with nothing, cos she wasn't involved.
So there you go, the Tale of Miss E and Miss M and the guy whos dad lives overseas. And the 1000 pill stuck in the Cop Shop!!
Just be careful!!
BASS OUT
------------------
FEEL THE BASS, let it work you into a frenzy.

Anything sent through the mail, if found will be traced back to you, as the police will set up a sting to get you when you go to pick them up. Be sensible guys.
The only travelling OS option i can think of is plugging, not nice, but you could fit a few up there if you're that desperate. Otherwise, some really nifty concealed pockets on your clothing might work.

I see it in the movies all the time, they just put the gear in a few connys and swallow.
Would this work?

I work for a large mail-related company (let's just call it AP
smile.gif
), so here's my advice:
- you need full ID to get a PO Box, so don't bother
- sniffer dogs check most international mail coming into the country
If you do send pills home in the post, it'll be very suspicious if you've just arrived home from where they were sent from. Make sure you don't leave any fingerprints anywhere on the package.

Hey guys thanks for info...E BEE you say that dogs sniff most mail arriving in the country,can they smell pills? Anyone have any proven smell proofing techniques?

I say carrying in your hand luggage, concealed in something is better. When I came homw thru Perth airport from Heathrow I didn't see a doggy at all.
Just depends on luck I guess, but if they are there, you can always avoid them. You can leave your luggage on the collection thingo for a while if need be, while you go to a car and unload. & be prepared for getting caught. That way you won't be obviously crapping your pants if it happens. They will quite likely accept some other 'reason' if they can't find anything straight away. eg "My cat sleeps in my suitcase"
I think I'd rather bring then in my hand luggage than any other way.

okay here's a question then- i've heard how effective and sensitive drug sniffing dogs can be (ie. they can smell them in your shoes, hat, bag etc). but does anyone know if they can tell if you balloon and plug them? (hoping the balloon doesn't fuck up!!!!)

A few other options could be:
Make 2 rows of 5 pills, with each pill on top of the other so you have 2 cylindrical stacks wrap these up together so that you have 1 cylinder that is 5 pills high, and 2 X 2 wide. Following? Wrap these up shit arse tight in something waterproof ie:Glad wrap enough times around. Then wrap a few times around with thick electrician tape. Take the top of a moisturiser bottle (the thicker the moisturiser the better) and plonk them in. Do up the bottle and take or send it through.
Known this to work numerous times. If you want to get really tricky, play around with the weight of the package yopur putting in so it kinda floats. By that I mean so it wont sinkto the bottom to quick or come out to quick if it is tipped opened.
I know of whole pills being sent over, wrapped in a bag and tapped to the inside of a birthday card and making it in one piece. Dont get greedy though. Only send a few at one time, and not too many to the one address. Using different envelopes and writing is also a good idea.
The other option there is, to lay out some glad wrap, put 5 or so pills out on it, cover them over, and crush the pills up. Its not as hard or dumb as it sounds, only thing is you have to make caps, and measuring amounts can be tricky. Then again who is going to complain that there is 50mg too much MDMA in their cap.
You are more likely to get a card or something through than a parcel. Imagine the amount of letters through to Australia fro overseas each day. Surely your chances are good.
If you are sending something, send it to your Aunty addressed to your pet dog. I think there is some law or something that if you are sent something that is not yours, and it is not collected in 1 week, its yours. Thats when you step in and take it. If busted, Aunty knows nothing and it will be hard to prove that she does. And if there is no heat on it, its all yours.
Ive seen that last one done many times, although the police have never got around to Auntys place, so that end part is uncharted waters.

The best way is to Place em up ya ....
Or get some activated carbon cloth..its made by the military so it might be hard to find.
Vacume seal your Gift after! you wash your hands....then wrap some activated carbon cloth or some of the clothes dryer filter stuff the guys in the usa use..Both absorb odours ACC three hundred times better that any other product!!!!!
then wash those hands and vacume wrap the parcel again .
This ive seen with my own eyes ,tested it with the most stinky ikky stuff mmmmm
and with a customs dog!!!!!
It's just not worth it .
frown.gif

[This message has been edited by White Smoke (edited 18 August 2000).]

Hey white smoke you say 'if you knew what I knew you wouldnt even try' what do you mean by this ,also the ACC stuff, could I make this by imprenating some cloth with charcoal dust??

Mate i know nothing nothing at all sorry
frown.gif

Mustof been my evil twin;(
I do know that the Charcol wont work though.
It's completely different.
The gas masks for spray painters have an activated carbon inside .
It's in the form of granules looks like charcol
smile.gif

It's isnt easy to manipulate like ACC but it will help absorb some!!! of the odours that escapes your luggage.
There is no crime in carying baggs of activated granules that i can think of!
So theoreticaly any remaining space in your luggage could have a bag of activated carbon granules.
This would and i stress only absorb a small amount of odour.It is most efective when sealed and remaining odours get trapped and absorbed only.
[This message has been edited by White Smoke (edited 18 August 2000).]

I think this is all crazy.
People have access to good imports out here. Why take the risk to bring in 10. If your going to do it, do it right and bring 1,000

Hi all!
So, what is the go with sending within australia? From state to state? What is the best way to send it eg. The package? The method of transport? Pickup/Where to deliver? Payment forms and methods?
Also do they check/scan interstate post and at what level?
Cheers in advance to all who reply!
Rhumba.
P.S. I also know Miss E & Miss M from Bass Junky's post and can verify the story!
------------------
yeah i heard ya man, out tha corner of ma eye!

Look, it comes down to this. How badly do you want to go to jail?
Timbo