Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth pills

entropope

Bluelighter
It gets annoying having to go to page 2
I like White Smokes method, props to ya big guy.
The windmills have all filtered down to the level of private stashes.
It seems some people are having trouble finding pills at all. Perhaps a shortage is upon, fuelled by paranoia/justified carefulness from recent police promises.
Whats is around:
MDxx well suspected or confirmed are bolded
Yellow ghosts: Also called yellow domes to a lesser extent. Sound good. Reported as MDxx, and better than the new benchmark (windmills)
yellow 69s: Flouro yellow with green specks. Need no detail really. 69 is synonymous with "watch the fuck out, thats either speed or dangerous". Look dodgy as hell, but thus far unreported on. Soon
Blue lightnings: MDxx. sound decent (ie good in others' bookes). Where the fuck are they? A small amount only arrived I think, I haven't seen any or heard of anyone SoR with them.
White domes/bullets (big ass): definite strong MDxx. Most likely MDMA. Will have disappeared soon if not already.
White domes/bullets (smaller): I'm a little foggy on these, possibly greyish in colour. Containing MDxx, my guess from description was a 2Cxx + MDxx or something not so nice (I aint going to state my opinions, they're not so well founded). Some users reported strange, trippy effects, MDMA'll do that to some people in higer doses.
Others I can remember hearing of this week: white ying yangs: entropope is told these are no good; oh fuck, my memory sux arse I can't remember the other... about 4 that I heard of.
Blue moons, supposedly coming from OE in the next few days, no details as yet, as they are arriving to my sources without a pre-test. There's a much better % of good pills OE tho, so fingers crossed
Grey hearts: mongo. Good pills if you want to sit and watch tv all night.
FU/F1/FQ: all possibly the same pill. All speed pills, and not even good ones at that.
Mercedes white: MDxx, sound like MDMA, not enough info for me to say for sure. Apparently "like windmills but not wuite as strong". Not strong enuf then.
Thats about it. Happy hunting folks, and be fucken careful. There is a selection of semi-decent pills around, but the amount of crap pills has built up whilst the windmills were in demand over anything else. Be wise and be happy, with MDMA (fun for the whole family)
------------------
ultimately, we just want to be happy

Just got an sms about those 69s
Rather good it says. Actually it says "fully cokey" but I'm embarassed to be associated with anyone that would say that.
*shakes head* and after all I've taught the lad. It is seriously as though he doesn't even give a fuck and doesn't listen to a word I say.
Honestly its in one ear and out the other.
sorry, got carried away.
I don't trust his opinion, but he's eaten some good MDMA pills lately, and a few windmills, so these yellow 69s may be worth an Marquis test. I DO NOT recommend buying on this opinion alone.
He said they got white specks as well as green, I didn't see them, but I didn't bother to look too close.
To restate: flouro yellow, no score, green specks (and maybe white) Press is intermediate, not good, not too bad. 69 symbol in middle. Slightly smaller pill than average I think.

hey, maybe those 69s rn't the usual tripe, i was also told they were *the shit* (I love the homeboy drugee talk), and this dealer was very eager for me to test them...
Maybe someone should take a closer look...

Hey dedicated bluelighters, long time listener, first time caller...
Anyone got any experience with pink bulldogs?
Some pals o' mine had been having em for weeks and raving about em, but I was reluctant as I hadn't heard of em.
Had one at Doc Scott and it was sweet, had enuff MDxx to keep me lovey for about 2 hours, but there is definately something else in them apart from a fair amount of whizz.
I was talking the most joyous load of bollocks till late Saturday afternoon.
Anyone???... Bueller??????
A totally intriguing pill, would like to know more about em.
"If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried
before."

All the reports I heard on the pink bulldogs were from a while ago so they are prolly a different pill... but even then they came out with a flurry of good reports and then turned out to be the usual mediocre pills that we get stuck with... will someone please start a LOCAL lab...!!!!
------------------
The Strange Guy with the Orange Juice Dipped Strange Hair

Pink B dogs R Speed or other.
E z test orange.
Entropope.Nice one bruver much better than my quick cut and paste
wink.gif

heeeey
they were one of the ones I had mentioned to me and forgot about.
Last one around were speed bombs, yes of course.
But man, if yellow 69s can be good (and disgusting looking flouro yellow at that!) then who knows.

ghosts are dope i got some. mdma all the way.
the blue/grey domes r also dope mdma, but less of it.
getting green hearts soon, been told they are better then windmills. will give them a burl soon.
later
sean

Ok all this bullet/dome/ghost stuff is confusing so I'll just describe what it looks like and let someone else tell me what it was
smile.gif

It looked VERY similar to this posted a while back:
dome.jpg

except it was DEFINATELY a little smaller (say 1-2mm). We checked quite carefully.
Tested purple.
I had a strange experience on just one of these.
This pill was extremely intense....I was kinda knocked into a trance-like state gripping onto the railing in front of me. I stayed like this for two-three hours hardly talking to anyone with my mind madly sorting through every detail in my life.
Communicating was no problem but I didn't have any wish to talk to my friends which was strange. In retrospect I think I should have, because afterwards I was defaintely a little scared by how much this pill knocked me into my own little world. Unfortunately I had a very bad bout of tonsilitis for the next 3 days so I wasn't able to reflect on it that much
frown.gif

Maybe there was something in addition to MDMA in here?
Anyway, my friends popped this same pills and had an excellent dancy time so I _think_ it was just my particular reaction to MDMA at the time.
Whatever the case, definately a strong, intense (but short lasting, 3 hour MAX peak) pill.

Just got a little more info on those 69s
frown.gif

Apparently breaking in half yeilded a view of bits of paper. They may have had acid, cos the press wasn't good, (could've been done without heat- but I doubt it), more likely it was binder. They sucked anyway, not MDMA like at all. Don't waste your Marquis
smile.gif

Apparently very trippy (this guy ate a trip with the pill) with little speed rushes.
Blue FQs around: I'm told they're good, from a slightly more reliable opinion. Didn't get much detail, the call came to me from an area severely lacking in reception. Strong effects of something. *shrug*
I hear that there were many a person out last night on yellow ghosts at that ummm thing that I forget, at the Globe I think. This is pleasant news, maybe there is a decent sized batch of MDMA in town.

Yellow Six nine arggg
They definatly arent MDxx no 69 in a year has tested black.
Mercedes white smallish pill nice press off white as far as i could see.
The previos day some windmill was consumed,that dulled its strength.
Peak of around 2.5 hours
tests black.
smile.gif

get em!!
Where would the world be without ecstacy
www.bluelightshirts.com

ello ppl
I'm just after some info on a pill called great e's, my g/f pick some up for freinds last night, they sound dodgy to me, she also got a few yellow domes for tonight at wax off..
any info would be greatly appreciated..
Thanx gRoDii

hey ppls...
another new perthite here so helloos to ya all... this site rocks
smile.gif
tis wiked to know that theres some reliable info out there to avoid the shite that goes around this city and at least know if theres anything decent out there...
was talking to someone today who says last night they had a pill (didnt know the name) that was blue with a capital 'E' stamp on it... hadnt heard of it before but they reported 'better than windmills'?? dont know how reliable this info is however i thought id mention it... was even thinking he possibly mistook the E stamp for those lightning bolts but can really comment as i havent seen either of them...
anyhow keep the great info comin perth sure as hell needs it
smile.gif

ok, here comes another typical Perth Pill report.
Tested 3 different pills tonight.
Firstly white domes. Exact same shape, just smaller than the excellent pills seen by others, pure white. Tested slighly orange i was very unhappy...
Secondly, blue/green FQs. Smallish pill. Colour change was very slight orange. No second thoughts bought these pills...
Thirdly, Orange Birds. Tested brownish maybe slight green tinge. Once again, i was not impressed.
ALL I WANT IS A GOOD PILL. IS IT THAT FUCKIN HARD?

sorry about the blue FQs drave
frown.gif
I know some really dumbassed people aye. I think I'm going to keep their opinions to myself after this week.

OK i'll try and remember some of the pills from wax off last night (it went off btw, really good, esp for all agers, 1370 attendance apparently)
windmills are definitely now only in priv stash, just need to know guys that keep a stash that can go up to a couple of hundred
smile.gif
. In the debate about these, I'd just like to put my full support behind the windmills, i reckon they were classic wicked MD** with insanely long peak and lovely long comedown, loved em. And may i add i think they should get the award for the best press of any pill this year, looks like they are made in a pharmacy
smile.gif

Yellow domes ("Ghosts"): were being consumed and all reports were wicked, as we've already confirmed
Grey E's: new pill i saw for the first time last night, grey with the letter e stamped in em, and from all accounts are a healthy dose of MD**, all who consumed showed classic e signs
smile.gif

Silver bullets: no reports on these, but talked to a guy who had em at home
White Merceedes: small dose of MD**, but perhaps not as small a dose as first suspected, enuff for a decent roll
smile.gif

speckled ying-yang: probably the fukin beige k bombs from weeks ago, but hey,i won't judge until tested
smile.gif

blue hearts: no idea, just heard they were available
blue moons: same as above
69's!!!!!!: would these fuking speed bombs please just die!! they are all the same and they are all shite! i reckon they gotta be local produced, they're so dodgy.
all out of circulation: grey hearts, blue bolts, windmills, big ass domes.
pills pills pills pills pills..... seems that after the huge batch of windmills we're gonna see shitloads of small batchs which will come and go quickly, all the more reason to stay informed hehehe
Did any1 else notice I'm enjoying my sat morning comedown rant hehhee

great info guys!!!!! good to know what's goin round.
Quick question, contemplating candyflippin with some friends 2nite, which of the perth pills would be best to do this ???????????
------------------
A friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself.

Red Bulldogs were not MDxx of any kind but they are the best non MDxx pill I have tried tested orange to dark brown when left in tester for a while. Two seperate batches came in at different times but were the same.
My guess is a combo of some high quality speed and a bit of K for good measure.
Have heard of beige E's ( E is the logo) meant to be MDxx but havent actually tested
Blue FQ's are from what people are saying another K bomb tested one, went slightly orange.
If you are lucky enough to find blue lightnings grab em! they are the best Ive had for a while hit a fair bit harder than the windmills but havent quite got the legs unfortunately only a very limited supply came in though
Have heard teletubbies are due in soon meant to be top notch will post again if and when they come in with a test result.

Had some white mercedes (tested black), they seemed to me to be mdea, i was rolling but not loved up and my legs were jelly. 2 people i know had a half each at about 4am after being on speed/dexies all night and were noticibly fucked which suprised me.
A lady friend had one and displayed typical pma signs.? Uncomfortable, cold (i was warm where we were), then dizzy and difficulty breathing. Does anyone know this to happen with mdxx?
Also i heard a couple of second hand reports of people saying they thought the "e's" were better than the windmills.

I would have to agree with acid_reign about the white mercedes, especially after seeing 2 friends curled up in the back of my car when they where peakin.
I didn't really take much notice of the pills at wax off, I was mainly hunting acid for ppl instead of pills. I just noticed ppl had saved windmills, saw the FQ's and mercedes going around.