Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

2c-t-7 Take 2

Leprechaun

Bluelighter
With luck I managed to get a bit more 2c-t-7 and had another experience with it. I must say, that the first experience cannot be compared with the second one. There are similarities, but in retrospect, the first experience was a waste of a spectacular substance.
There is little I can say in terms of what happened.So much happened, so many experiences. I cannot find words to begin to tell how I felt.
The entire experience laster approximately 10 or so hours, and through all of those hours, all of those minutes and all of those seconds, a went through a psychedelic journey. I was still left a bit wide mouthed in disbelief a number of days after the experience.
In essence, the experience was both euphoric and disphoric, it was dark and light, happy and sad. It was not a HIGH, it was a JOURNEY.
Here a few things I experienced as if for the first time.
Clouds morphing like powdered snow, tangible, almost with taste.
Rays of the sun escaping through the clouds seemed magical.
Trees had personality, they talked to me, I could understand how they felt emotionally, with intense empathy.
Flowers giddly called for me, causing me to jump with extreme excitement.
Music was so powerfully intense that at one point it was too much and I was rushing too hard, with far too much energy.
FANTASIA! By the gods, the music and the fairies during the second piece were so beautiful, the touched god. This was beyond heaven. I felt such intense beauty for the film, music and the fairies I literally began cry. No words can describe how intensly I was overcome.
Issues about evil and good were sorted out. Understanding how each person has their own reality. Every action has a place, whether destructive or constructive, a certain path is followed in life which interacts with others, in the end we all individually define the abstract mosaic that is the universe.
I forgot my name, and I thought I was my girlfriend.
Many other things happened, which I cannot begin to explain. I am still comming to terms with the journey.
I will end with a not on visuals.
I had intensly colourful growing closed eye visuals. These were enhanced when the scent of a burning oil passed beneath my nose. Smell filled my closed eye visual field with a mosaic of colours.
At the moment, I still believe that I can gather even more from 2c-t-7, but I will leave that till I know I can plan an even more profound experience.
I would thoroughly recommend the experience to be done at home, with lots of toys, and either a trip sitter, or trip partner(at lower doses 20mg-30mg). If you can get your hands on 2c-t-7, use it wisely!
Thanks for listening people!
smile.gif

PLUR
Lep
[This message has been edited by Leprechaun (edited 16 August 2000).]

Ground control to Major Leprechaun: looks like you have everything under control... take care and keep reporting back, Neuronaut.
biggrin.gif

BigTrancer
smile.gif

Well that sounds like some great gear! I want some, too!
And your description of the trip was amazing and insightful!
Ahhh drugs that are a journey, and not just a high, are so awesome...
Hope your next journey(ies) is just as exciting.
Cheers!

you're a hippy lep, no doubt about it!!
smile.gif

I'll be in touch, its been far too long!

20-30mg?
I was of the impression that 2-ct-7 was active from 10-15mg, read a trip report in otherdrugs where a guy railed about 20-25mg and that was far too much?
Is 2-ct-7 cut with something when avail in Aus (I aint never seen it
frown.gif
)

The threshold dose for 2C-T-7 is about 5mg for most people. Mild effects are felt at oral doses of between 5-15mg, moderate effects from 15-25mg, very strong effects from 25-35mg and extreme effects from 35-60mg. (According to sources available through Erowid.)
Most people tend to prefer about 20mg for a trip, or about 30mg for a serious journey. Mr Leprechaun can give you first hand information.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

W.O.W..!!...nicely described Lep..beautiful.
If I trip, I think this is what I'd choose...
One question: any sexual thoughts at all, or is that just not an issue on this stuff?
------------------
The latest Event info, Pill Tests and Club Listings, online: http://www.the-peak.com.au

Sounds like you had a great trip. This stuff is awsome, everything is enhanced. Each moment, second, feeling is focused on with such intensity. Man, i'll never get over how juicy that orange was. I swear the eruption of flavour boardered on the orgasmic. The only thing that put me off this stuff was how long it lasted, i think it was over 10hrs for me. The walls would not stop swimming! But yeah the empathy was sooo strong, and at one point it felt like i was in a movie. We goto try this again....
------------------
We must discover new frontiers... People have been standing for centuries before a worm-eaten door, making pinholes in it with increasing ease. The time has come to kick it down, for it is only on the other side that everything begins.
-Raoul Vaneigem

2c-t-7 is available over the purchase over the internet. do a search, i'm sure i've seen this info avail before...
i'll have a look for yall and report back later (if i find the site)

Well, according to Shulgin, the dosage for 2ct7 ranges from 10mg to 30mg. Although people have taken 60mg, I doubt you would need to go that far.
I have yet to try 30mg, and will wait some time before I do.
I wonder what I will try next? I need a rest after last week, so it will still be sometime.
On another note though, I just purchased Tihkal, and I am beginning to read through it. So far it is just as good as Pihkal, with heaps of extra general information, including Shulgins preminition of Histamines being the next target area in search for new psychedelic compounds.
smile.gif

Not that we don't already have a plethora to explore already!
Keep having fun people!
smile.gif

For your info, 2C-T-7 is still unscheduled in the US and available over the internet. I think Sweden has passed some crummy law making its trade illegal, but much more minor than other drugs (ie weed, E).
anyway you can order it not very cheaply from (the internet - it's easy to find when you search - BigTrancer).
since it isn't illegal am i allowed to do this?
peace
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by BigTrancer (edited 22 August 2000).]

Um, psijuann, that's pretty darn cheap.
135bucks for 250mg gives about 10 "hard/intense" range trips, for 13 dollars. That's thirteen dollars for a 10hr mind fuck. People will pay 50 bucks for an hour long speedy shit pill. Now what is value for money?
Some of the shit you can order over the net is amazing. Too bad pure MDMA can only be ordered for "research" purposes!

Does anyone know if 2c-t-7 is legal in australia?
Thanks all
------------------
Just say CC's