Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

PPP

Sir Jon

Bluelighter
price per pill:
Going to Sydney for a year in Nov to travel up the west coast in March. I don't much fancy bringing things in. But where's the best/cheaplest place to get them. $40 is about £16 a pill. We pay £5 max in the UK. But will do about 4 a night.
Are yours a rip off for the same standard or just better quality, hence the cost.
I don't want to have 4 if there strong as a b*stard.

havent been to UK so i cant compare, however in oz from what ive read about the UK, you are probably likely to buy worse quality, or not even MDMA, speed or some other crap, and far more expensive
frown.gif

Mainly Mitsi's and Rolex which cost about £2.50 for 100 which is about $7. Some though are very mongy others are fucking top. Cant work out though if i've worn my head out though.
For three years i'd do about 15 to 20 a month now. i've gone to once every 2 months thinking it would make them better. not really. So its either mongy pills or my head is fukced. And 5HTP gives me a really nice hit but a dead low come down so its not my fave.
So is nightlife in Sydney / Oz in general rocking or what?
Personally i can't wait to get there :p

Sir Jon
Well, pill crowd in Sydney are generally becoming gradually more discerning by testing and being more educated. Currently we have some very nice pills roaming around, which (assuming our imports are roughly the same as the imports you get- such as the British Telecoms we have here at the moment) are approximate to yours.
The culture is not as wide spread, which is both good and bad. We have some nice underground clubs full of friendly educated people, and we also have some terrible commercial giga-plex clubs.
there's plenty of good nights in sydney though!
pinger

From my experience, in Australia, if you get an import MDxx pill, then they are stronger than that of UK, You see we get all the export quality out of Netherlands, but if its a local pill then they are very average, usually speed, K or DXM.
Hope that helps.
Samson