Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

One track mind...

Spin

Bluelighter
Is it just me, or does everyone look at everything with reference to ecstasy?
An example:
www.letseat.com.au
What do you reckon?
[This message has been edited by Spin (edited 15 August 2000).]
[This message has been edited by Spin (edited 15 August 2000).]

heheheHAHAHAHAHA...
btw, who cracks up when grocery shopping n coming across the Special K (Kellogs conrflakes) box? n now they have K bars too!
>0.o<
------------------
~littleHKlaserTriPPeR~
[This message has been edited by GhOst (edited 15 August 2000).]

Yeah its getting that way ... I remember cracking up laughing when I saw was first add for Microsorf e business & e commerce.
Unfortunatley my Mum was in the room .. talk a lot of explaining that one !
------------------
"Why rock when you can roll?"

i always seem to crack up when watching "wheel of fortune"
"can i buy a vowel ,CAN I BUY AN E "
the host always adds a peaky lil comment like
"better only have one" or
"sure you only want one?? "
im easily amused these days
smile.gif

(() (() (() (() (() (() (() (() (() (() (()
[This message has been edited by pE@K-a-TrOnIc (edited 15 August 2000).]

on foxtel.. there is a business program about electronic markets... so in the little yellow display thing that tells you what you are watching... it simply says...
e
I love it... If i was in the business scene I would soo be up on anything to do with the electronic markets... hehehehe.
------------------
The Strange Guy with the Tiger-Striped Strange Hair
[This message has been edited by Sproing (edited 15 August 2000).]
[This message has been edited by Sproing (edited 15 August 2000).]

Next time you're going down King's st and you head past Witches in Britches (you know, that Theatre restaurant?) have a look at the witches hat above the door. There's a buckle on it that looks like a green 'E'
smile.gif

I used to always type 'egrin' or 'eg' on the bbs' in the old days to say 'evil grin', but now e-grin has a totally different meaning
smile.gif

Oh and the last one... A few of my friends used to always say 'E' whenever one of us did something stupid, or stuffed something up, and it was basically a shortened version of 'You get an 'E' for effort' which was just being sarcastic and meant 'well done you idiot!' These days I can't stop myself from saying 'yes please!' whenever someone says it
smile.gif

he he he....And have you seen that ad about the chewing gum eclipse? Nice one harry, in a club/whatever, two guys in a booth (dj's? lighting?)..can't remember the exact words but just the sight of it all cracks me up...e-clipse..he he he...
8.45am and bored at work already.......

Heh. I bet that most of you (like I do) snicker away to yourselves when passing a car dealership and you can see the 10 foot high Mitsubishi logo too...
And... staring at the little blue 'e' logo on internet explorer.
And... every time you see someone in a half-lit room, or in late afternoon and their pupils are large.
And... when you laugh real hard at someones joke, or act silly and someone says "what are you on?"
And... everytime someone offers you some chocolate bickies and you say "mmmmMMMmmmm bickies"
wink.gif

I remember getting ready to go out for Raiders 21st birthday party, and my Dad said, "Look after him, make sure he paces himself with his booze, don't want him peaking too early and then going to sleep"... to which I replied "No worries, I'll make sure that no sleep happens, and that he doesn't drink too much, and that he peaks at exactly the right time!". Probably didn't seem quite as funny to him as it did to us.
Ever go to a lecture on sports training and spot how many people are furtively looking around the room when the presenter is talking about training levels and when to increase intensity to peak at the right time?
smile.gif

Talk about one track minds... and I think that track is "The Sound of E"
BigTrancer
smile.gif

I CANNOT drive past a Mitsi dealership and think to myself "How can I score one of those big flags...wouldn't it be cool to have that strapped to the aerial and drive to earthcore"

And what's with the false advertising at McDonalds/HJ's? 30 cent cones my arse!!!
They must be buying/growing a fark of a lot of hooch to give it away at that price! ;-)
Let's see : you can get about 10 cones per g, that's 28 * 10 cones per Oz (roughly 28 g's per Oz). Now 1 Oz roughly $250-300 ( depends how much you buy, who you know, he he). So that's 250/280 to 300/280 per cone. Roughly $1 per cone!
Bloody Macca's and HJ's!

a bit off topic, but any of you who have cable will notice on the country music channel, on the bottom left corner, it say "cunt music", well, it used to anyway!
"see your mitsubishi dealer now" always cracks me up when I see it.
the whole "e-everything" is just a blast. "e-talk" "e-communication" "e-thought" "e-depression (true!!)
bigtrancer: you crack me up!! your dad "make sure he doesnt peak too early!! what a crack!!
My mum always says to me and Hamlet when we go out "make sure you drink lots of water" with a cheeky grin.
soma: i'm gonna get one (mitzi flag) very very soon!!
peace
smile.gif
- Horse

my dad has to take medication every night for his diebetes, but he's always forgetting
so every night i hear my mum say to him
"have you taken your pill yet"
a little smile creeps over my face everytime
smile.gif

------------------
~i wouldn't wish the current state of my brain upon anyone~

One of my personal favourites, I'm using right now. Microsux Ecstacy Explorer... oops I mean Internet Explorer. hehe
Its there every time I look across at my desktop - a nice big shiny e with a neat little swirl around it.
Pity about the name behind it...
C

My friend went and bought a new car 3 weeks ago.
"What did you get"
"Why a green mitsi, of course"
Talk about dedication
smile.gif

That what I like to see Smurf.
I always giggle at vitamin E especially 200mg tabs. Lame, I know.
------------------
Rock and Roll-a!!!!!

Came home buzzing one mornin' headed to the fridge and my mother was up ...
She asked me to "kindly pass her the googs from the fridge"...i stood there in shock with a silly smile on my face before i realised she meant EGGS..
...who calls eggs googs anyway?!