PDA

View Full Version : smoke or snort?

poppet
03-11-2004, 08:43
lookin for some feedbak from all ur experiences. which do y'all prefer...smoking ur ice? or snorting it? i know its "different strokes for different folks", but is it all personal preference? is one better/safer? or does that just depend on the purity of ur shit?

S-R
03-11-2004, 08:46
Smoking! But it can be very addictive...

Dr. McBudstoke
03-11-2004, 16:46
Smoking provides a better rush, so my pick goes for smoking.

eternalcrux
03-11-2004, 17:44
werd^, but really, you cannot imagine the addictive power it holds

brown_deer
03-11-2004, 18:14
Smoking offers a more intense, shorter rush with a quicker onset. Snorting your meth will provide a longer, less intense experience. You could think of it like having 100units of effects. You can jam that 100 units into 2-3 hours or drag them out across 8-9. Obviosly, the better the unit/time ratio, the more intense, euphoric and addicitive the feeling is. Just an analogy.

If you have a large amount of disposable meth, smoking is the way to go. If you are using the meth to stay awake, and don't have much, snorting is obviously better (or oral). Different types of administration will create different types of effects (intensity, duration etc.) and the effects you are seeking should decide, or atleast direct you to, the method of administration.

Concerning drug use, and especially meth, different routes of administration are not safer, per se. Smoking has more addictive potential, but snorting meth and staying up for long periods of time also has its negatives. It really comes down to how you handle the situation, effects, the duration and other factors (food, sleep, setting)

Personally, I prefer smoking, but as you said, different strokes for different folks.

glenn420
03-11-2004, 18:50
I've tried smoking it a bunch, myeh it's ok, the crash is much worse IMO.
I prefer to snort it, there's something about that burning that's appealing now.
You forgot to ask about ingesting it, which I find to work quite well.

K'dOUTinAZ
03-11-2004, 19:16
When I used to tweek I preferred snorting the shit. It was a more balanced high than smoking and lasted longer. I used to smoke the shit a lot but got tired of it because the high wasn't what I was looking for, the high was more dull. I couldn't catch a good high smoing it but I did snorting it, very odd :\

BTW: I also felt something appealing about the burning sensation of snorting my dope

lilyisdancing
03-11-2004, 20:02
i've only used meth maybe six or eight times; it was never really my thing. i'm definitely a stimulant girl, but i prefer adderall and coke (adderall more than coke these days).

however the few times i've done meth, i've both snorted and smoked. i think smoking is more effective, and in an odd way more fun to do, but i also snort it and i really think that's because i'm pre-conditioned to snorting drugs more than any other reason. one reason i dislike snorting it, though, is that it burns like fucking hell.

but i just prefer adderall. i like being able to just eat the pills; smoother longer high, and you never have to worry about the quality or things like that.

i guess i've smoked meth more than i've snorted it, though. i stopped using meth entirely when we got a weird batch that would make me incredibly dizzy and uncomfortable when i smoked it and even to a lesser extent when i snorted it. it freaked me out enough that i stopped doing meth, that and the fact that it's expensive.

shahab6
03-11-2004, 21:03
I rather smoke meth,but thats becuase it burns to snort it.

lilyisdancing
03-11-2004, 21:09
hell yeah it does. the first time i did it i was amazed at how much it burned.

deface_detroit
03-11-2004, 23:24
i like both routes of administration, for different reasons. smoking seems like a more mellow high that gives you a wicked head buzz. snorting gives you that jolt of burning electricity that just makes your head shake after a line. when i do meth i mix it up, a little smoking and a little snorting.

mrsumone
04-11-2004, 00:42
I smoke my ice. I've tried snorting it once or twice, but to me, smoking is half the fun of it. I love seeing the meth vapors. Soooo beautiful :D Snorting it burns like a mofo, and to me smoking is just a better high.

WAY2CREZY4U
04-11-2004, 00:54
Smoke ... But once in awhile i like that burning/eye watering sensation it gives me with a snort.

line6ampman
06-11-2004, 08:12
Originally posted by K'dOUTinAZ
BTW: I also felt something appealing about the burning sensation of snorting my dope

Agreed. I know I've got the right amount when my sinuses are on fire and my eyes start to water.

I prefer snorting mine...so far I've tried oral and snorting, but the oral lasted too long for me. Plus there's something exciting to me about that rushing up my nose and the euphoria coming on with contact.

crystalmel
08-11-2004, 16:40
smoking it is the best! i lurvvveee it :-) its half the fun and surprisingly sooo smooth - not harsh at all!

blase deviant
09-11-2004, 01:44
Isn't smoking meth really hard on your lungs, even if you make sure not to hold it in?

crystalmel
11-11-2004, 09:14
...ive never had that prob.....? it has alway been less harsh than a cigarette - but i guess in the long term it must be hard on the lung...? but for me in the short term ive had no probs! :-)

-=ReD-hAzE=-
11-11-2004, 09:30
Smoking is fun, but snorting is more cost efficient.

If I have money to blow, and a shard monster to feed, I'll smoke the shit out of it.

But if I'm trying to stretch a bag, and my money. I'll snort it as needed.

crystalmel
11-11-2004, 09:57
....ooohhh snorting for me burns too much and makes my eyes soooo watery! for a chick..not good for the eye make up if you out!! hehe :-)

-=ReD-hAzE=-
11-11-2004, 10:01
Put it into capsuls. Pop 'em orally.

yayo
13-11-2004, 10:04
I have a wierd system. I use glass rods that you get at convinience stores to snort a normal line, then I'll do a hotrail, and usually a portion of the line will liquify onto the far end of the rail, and stay. So then I smoke a good 3 hits off that and start over.

thursday
14-03-2005, 19:47
Originally posted by K'dOUTinAZ
When I used to tweek I preferred snorting the shit. It was a more balanced high than smoking and lasted longer. I used to smoke the shit a lot but got tired of it because the high wasn't what I was looking for, the high was more dull. I couldn't catch a good high smoing it but I did snorting it, very odd :\

dude, i totally know what you mean. the first time i did meth i did a bump and it burned like hell. but it just faded into this incredibly euphoric sensation. people say you get a better rush smoking it, and i've kinda experienced that too i guess, but snorting it just seems to hit me harder because of the pain it induces. maybe i'm a masochist? :\

DexterMeth
14-03-2005, 19:55
Snorting is better in my opinion because you can deliver more of the drug into your body in a quicky amount of time. So in a sense, you actually get a bigger rush snorting over smoking. When was the last time you heard of someone being able to smoke .3 in 1 hit? I may have sensitive nasal cavaties or something, because whenever i snort drugs i can feel the drug starting to work within 5-6 seconds. This goes with coke, oxys as well.

3ch0
15-03-2005, 05:42
I am sorry if I break a rule and take it a bit off topic but I am probably going to snort it for my first time and I was wondering if it was better to do little amounts through the night or to do a good sized line to last you the night. Also if it is better to do a little, how much is a little, and if it is better to do a lot , how much is a lot. Thnz. and sorry if this should not be here.

thursday
15-03-2005, 06:06
i find small bumps(1. or .2) to be enough with meth. it aint coke. if you do a half gram line you might just go into a seizure or something.

DexterMeth
15-03-2005, 08:37
Originally posted by thursday
it aint coke. if you do a half gram line you might just go into a seizure or something.

I can attest to how fucking stupid and dangerous it is to treat meth like its coke. Yes, there's a great chance you will seizure, and vomit all over yourself, and your head will feel like it's about to explode. You're lucky if you dont die.

Know what you are doing before doing it.

3ch0
15-03-2005, 18:32
So like about how large is a small bump, as in |__| that kind of sizing? Thnz.

AznRaver
17-03-2005, 13:24
Originally posted by thursday
i find small bumps(1. or .2) to be enough with meth. it aint coke. if you do a half gram line you might just go into a seizure or something.

100mg or 200mg are lines not bumps. i do 10mg-20mg bumps of meth 3-4X that lasts +12hours. let's get our math straight before someone OD's.

thursday
17-03-2005, 20:45
sorry, i meant .01, .02. .1 or .2 probably won't kill you though.

euphoricdork
18-03-2005, 01:22
^^
yeah or else i'd be long gone. just use common sense.

thursday
18-03-2005, 01:55
yea, .1 is more like what i smoke out of a gp at a time, but that's usually split 2-3 ways with some real tweakers. i don't think i would ever take that much meth by myself in one session smoking or otherwise. but i'm not that big on meth. i know people who do ungodly amounts of shit.

but yea .01 or .02 should be a relatively dosage for most users. i think i was really tired when i posted "1. or .2"

3ch0
18-03-2005, 21:16
If you did close to a gram with no tolerance is that extremely bad for you? Or would it be the same as doing a gram worth of bumps through the night?

thursday
18-03-2005, 21:20
if u did a gram within how short of a period of time? if you did it in like 5 fat rails within half an hour u'd probably end up in ER if not a body bag.

DexterMeth
18-03-2005, 23:00
I've done 4 fat rails within 2 hours and almost died.

jrashroom
18-03-2005, 23:55
I prefer injesting it for the effects of the fuzziness and the chills that go up my spine.

But to answer your question smoking becuase the taste and the turning of the bowl are fun pasttimes.

I really dont like snorting it and having that itch in my sinuses that I cant scratch.

DexterMeth
19-03-2005, 00:02
I grew sick of the taste. It makes me want to vomit now. This is a good thing.

Bigwhitecracka50
05-11-2005, 18:59
the reason smoking is so damn addictive.....THAT DAMN NEAR CRACK-COCAINE RUSH!! its the whole reason i ever started smoking it....and the whole reason i still continue to crave it......i personally find snorting it a waste, but sometimes lines are alright...

geetered
06-11-2005, 21:50
if its ICE I always smoke it... the shards are to hard to crush up, and then it burns like a motherfucker when you snort it... now some good powder shit, i like to bump that.

bRiSvEgAs4lIfE
07-11-2005, 09:46
I'm not a big fan of smoking or snorting meth, I much prefer to IV, the rush is fun but it doesn't leave you feeling like you need more like smoking it does. Also, for me anyway, it lasts as long as swallowing it which is an upside.

It's probably not the smartest idea to avertise the fun of IV meth as a lot of people do get hooked to the shit that way but it is honestly the best way to do it. When it hits for the first time it's obvious that it is the way the drug was made to be consumed.

3ch0
08-11-2005, 02:58
Wow, my posts on this thread were all from the night I OD. Ahhh good times.