Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

2 much powder and ck +++ =wooohoooo!!!

Its Chaos

Bluelighter
howdy ho all? hope your all well and happy.I am!
Well ive been a good boy for a month now,and i didnt chill cause i needed to.Although i did.I just switched off and had a break!Just an added something to say that even the biggest of bickie munches can take a break and reload!without it being a,"well what am i going to do instead this weekend?"
wink.gif
Anywho was lucky enough to get my self some mdma powder.hum...powder.Sounds like a good reason to get off the wagon! indeed
smile.gif
tihee
Question? How much does a 1/4 of a gram of mdma powder equal in mg?
Anyways,i was lucky to have me that amount to play with all night! YEAHIE
smile.gif

Had a friend over who was also up to the same cheecky activeties!
We first both had half of our powder stash.Tasted yuuuuuuuckie! yum!after about an hour of just sitting around chilling and talking,friend was staring to thing that it wasnt working! He just stuffed his face before hand so,yeah!By that time i could feal something nice coming on.But taking its time!We desided to have the rest of the stash!
An hour and a half later and a 1/4 gram of powder in us,we desided we should venture out of the house and go somewhere!?!?!?Before we wouldnt be abule to think straight.By this time we where getting pretty fudged up,so off to the beach we desided to go.Pockets full of all the useull goodies,Tigger in hand and sitting nice and comffy
smile.gif
Rolled the last scoopy for the trip,had a few cones and while we where on the drug tip,hey,why not have a nice Pink ck! woohoo
smile.gif
and on or way!
20 minutes into the drive,driving along beach road,it all went, wham bham thank you,totally wicked,insane bickie roll fealing maaaaan!
smile.gif
Oh man it all hit at once...ooh sooo damn wonderfully warm,beautifully distorted extatic euphoric E rush!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
It lasted a hole 6 hours of non stop peaking! No ups and downs.Just one Long,Strong, steady peak! It was unbelievably,mind blowingly insane!woohoo!
smile.gif

after driving around lost.Not taking any direct rote.Still didnt know where we where going and how we were getting there? But which ever way we went was just fine."oops,should have turned there"..."aahh,ooh well,this looks good!"We couldnt have had a nicer drive with the tunes just way blasting
smile.gif
weeeeee,to arrive to our 1st destination.Which ended up being down near Black rock.Where that ship has been sunk.The HMAS Serbris or some shit man?By then we needed to get out of the car and trip out on the pier and have a nice splif
smile.gif
After making some good visuals on the water and on the moon and a good yap about nothing in perticular.The freezing weather got the best of us and we retreted to the car!tihee.heater on flat stik!Like i said,peaked for 6 hours,so still peaking we took off for destination 2!?!?!.Where? buh? it was all to good to worry about.So great not having to worry about thinking!
smile.gif
ehee hee
Driving back towards town along that beach road.Normally about a 1/2 hour drive,just felt like forever.Was like the car was still, and the world was spining under us!Wicked tunez,wicked car,wicked scenery,wicked babbles of nothings and sometimes,something.But never quik enough to remember what the somethings where!?!?!?
So Rolling of our nutters like we havnt been in so looooooong,driving along in our little car
smile.gif
broom broom
smile.gif
tihee DOOF DOOF.Fuck he has a louder stereo in his 2 seater car than i, in my house! Damn!
smile.gif

Yeah,so after what felt like the longest,but most plesantly fantastic drive towards town we desided to drop in on some friends in st.kilda at 2am.he hee...
aahhhh,ya got'a love the hospitality of some people! he hee,yeah they where still up.All we had to do was corupt them and all will be marrier
smile.gif

Well they wouldnt take a bickie from us,so instead they diside to give us one!Hows that.Rock up to your mates place.Totally Peakarolling off our eyes,offer them a bickie only to be declined,and instead given a red or something apple,or somthing
smile.gif
he hee
Friends desided to have some Coke and play with us for a while,which ended up being till 6:45 in the morning!
After sitting back totally waisted.Head was having waves of numbness passing through like a combe!Had friend on the floor crying in laughter,cause i was trying to keep the top of my head from floating off.No shit.It was like the top off my head was hollow and everything was disapiering out of it! I went on to explain that i think i was so fuckT that i was self distructing.But i still felt so nice
smile.gif
again after having a nice yarn with fellow peeps and ther kitties
smile.gif
and a nice hot coffee,we desided to quikly cruze to my joint to pick up more hooch!and while on the 5 minute drive to my house we desided to pull over and...well ofcourse...have another ck!
smile.gif
another pill downed and back on our way.Pick up some choopha and back we go to peeps in st.kilda
smile.gif
By the time we got back to or friends hows it was just all over for us.We had no clue apart from everything was just wonderfull,so it was all o.k then!
smile.gif

Hanged at friends house till the wee hours of the morning,playing with the cats haveing a good old super laugh with friends listening 2 good tunz and just rolling like a steam train on steroid!
smile.gif

Started heading back to my place to chill,but desided to drive on toward Capsule.We where just still Peaking so Hard,we had to go out and cut sick.And Tigger was awake and rearing to go! He has a cool new Renegade blanket he sleeps in
smile.gif
tis so cute!
Driving through the early morning fog,which made things not the bit easier to see what was really happening infront of us! But wehee Horay.We made it there getting a park,virtualy infront of the place
smile.gif
Bottle of water in pocket.Chewies in pockets.Assorted whatevers that always come in usefull,in pockets.And Tigger on board
smile.gif

he hee,got to walk right in not pay,and get blasted by some super dooper stomping doof
smile.gif
! weeheeeee.Tig and me in Exctasy.I look at Tigger when im not out with my girl.Tiggs and I look at each other and think of our Pixie Princess
smile.gif

Still peaking way strong cut sick for about an hour,and had the most fantastic dance,where you totally forget your in a club and the only thing that is driving you through the journey is the stumping music and light just all over the place!
smile.gif
Wicked!went up to the chill room but was steamed by the heat generated up there!Walking around scattered and yes,lost in even such a venue,i finally bumbed into my fellow peaker and desided it was time to move on!Though the fuck'n hardest thing about leaving the place was finding the way out.After about a few minutes of the nice ladies in the clook room or what ever type of buth type thing they where in,explaining and pointing where the exit was.Man for the life of us,we never knew that we where standing in front of the exit,and thats what the ladies where saying all along.When someone else walked out.We say the light,and where out'a there! tihee
smile.gif

By now it was about 8am,and yes we where still flying
smile.gif

WHy is it when your craving something,happens to me on E's always,that you just cant seam to find it anywhere!
Off to the superdooper market to get some fruits and goodies to munch and drink!See i thought while im here i might as well get some junk food so i dont have to do any extra journey during the day.And junk food 4 me is a milkybar cookie,and the best of all alls,I just love my I.C. you know that ice coffee milk.Oh i just love em after during a roll,when ever.Thats my real addiction!
smile.gif
man i drink to many of them.Youd think i was a cow! yeah so as i was saying you cant find that thing you crave when you really want it.I couldnt find I.C anywhere.Safeway,nope.Cross the road 2 Coles,nope!Shit,we have to stop at a 7 eleven,before we get home,and that wasnt the plan,seeing as though we where at the super market!arnt they ment to stock in bulk hey?!We got our goodies and proseded to the nearest 7 eleven. Nope.No I.C. what up!Oh well next one.Again.No I.C's!why does this happen to me when im fudged up hey?hum...ended up driving to a 7eleven past my place which finally had some.Horay!even though we had to double back to get home,it was done.tihee,Mission accomplished! yeahie!
So home home to have'a some billies and and big fat gulp of my I.C! I.C and cones,like a ciggarett with your coffee! yummie tihee
smile.gif

Now the thing was,i never ended up drinking that I.C! Just munched on Watermelon,mandarines,fresh juice and all things good.
Now ive noticed the lenght of the scroll bar on this post,so im going to end it now.
Just wanted to let yeas now that i had the most wonderfull super dooper right on the money 6 hour Peak!
smile.gif
yes.Steady 6 hours,Peaking super dooper wicked,yes yes,yum yum,woohoo HORAY
smile.gif

Bye all
smile.gif
stay safe
wink.gif

pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
Chaos
smile.gif

------------------
Its All About
Steppin up,
Livin Large,
Busting Big And
Spreading The Love

Way to go Chaos!!
smile.gif

One quarter of a gram is two hundred and fifty milligrams... yep you heard right, 250mg. If your MDMA powder was even 80% pure (I'm not sure what the purity of yours was), that means you had over 200mg of MDMA. No wonder you peaked for so long.
Thanks for sharing your night with us. Let us know how the aftermath goes... hope you feel ok this week - get the 5htp into you.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

ohhh mannnn...You're trippin' me out!
Sounded like a deliciously awesome night! Love the descriptions and all that it felt like I was THERE!!
Ahhhh powder...you've done it again!

hehehe I can't believe I read all that
smile.gif

Hmm, if you wanted to let us know you had a 6 hour peak, you could have just said "I had heaps of mdma and peaked for 6 hours" and that would have been enough... hehehe just kidding, after reading all of that we'd have no choice but to believe you
wink.gif

Damn I wanna get some more powder now, the last 4 weeks have been awesome and I just don't wanna go back to normal pills again
smile.gif

i love you doode!! you are the best!! keep on peakin on!! - Horse
biggrin.gif

BTW, there are 40 smiley faces in Chaos' post. Now THATS a happy boi!!

"wham bham thank you,totally wicked,insane bickie roll fealing maaaaan!"
Chaos, you my friend, are a classic. Get your ass up here and roll with me
smile.gif

mona.
PS. Cow's don't drink milk man.. they make it! But anyway - my weakness is Oak Vanilla Malt the day after pills, speed anything, soothes the stomach and tastes fucking awesome.

yeah dude there is nothing better than powder and a good pill... or two I find that pills just give the powder that final push over the cliff to euphoria
smile.gif
yay
smile.gif