Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

use by dates on 'e' ?

santanzi

Bluelighter
do biccies have like a 'best before' date??
im wondering because i have a precious bag of my assorted fav biccies, some bought about 6 months back when they hit the market..

i had some pills stashed in a matchbox that i forgot about for over 2 years. they still worked.

DorkessS!!!!
This has nothing to do with the topic, but that must have been a big f#cking bonus!
Please describe the situation and how u felt when you found em
smile.gif

I need a lift
smile.gif

------------------
Reach for the stars!

christ i'm impressed...you have some willpower..me, if i stash anything for just a week..the voices start...'eat me' ..'eat me'..'it's time to party'....
if you can get hold of some of those little 'sachets' with the gel stuff in them like you get in normal pill containers etc. that can help to keep the stuff dry.

Heya PPL, whats up?
1 question. I'm thinking of purchasing some powder now, to be used later in the year (nov/dec/jan) and was wondering how i should store this. In a baggie? this is what i've been thinking.
put everything in a baggie (couple points of powder - few pills) and seal it. Put that in an old plastic medicine container with a few of those gel moisture eating things, what do you reckon?
also, will putting the powder into caps now be a bad idea, seeing as the caps *may*(?) have moisture?
Thanks all!

Hey Sonic B, the truth is that when i found the pills it was 2 years after i stashed them and i wasnt quite sure of what they were. it took me a few minutes to realise that they were mine, i was suspicious about how they ended up in my shoe box with all sorts fo other goodies such as ticket stubs from old parties and other memorabilia crud, until i remembered that i had put them there to hide them from prying parental eyes. anyway, clearly i forgot about their existence. Taking them was scarey cos i didnt really know much about what would happen if they were rancid etc and side effects of things that have gone off, blah blah blah, i ate a half and they were just as good as when i bought them. goes to show the monsters may have a use by date however its longer than 2 years if kept in a reheads matchbox .the end!

Well that's good to know they will be safe....
Coz I have Green CU's stashed for NYE
smile.gif

Aint life grand

I quite commonly keep pills for weeks or months at a time, and most of them have been fine. However, had some pills last year (Cali Sunrises) which over time became "chewy" unbeleivably enuff, and the shittiest thing was the last one didn't do shite. I suspect they were just sucking up any moisture due to their crap press, they looked quite dodgy. Most of the good pills we get these days though are so well pressed they keep as well as pharmecutical pills