• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Seems Sydney's flooded with good pills, yeah?

Gassohuz

Bluelighter
I'm under the impression that at the moment Sydney is awash with really good, genuine MDMA pills - anyone agree? I mean, a few weeks ago it was bloody hard to get hold of any pill which, when put under an EZ Test, would go a colour that indicated MDMA. However, over the last couple of weeks each of the three or four pills we tested (pills that were apparently in general circulation) indicated MDMA.
Then, last night (Friday) at Sublime@Home, it seemed everyone in the whole place was on the real stuff. I've been to Home a few times before but on no occasion before have I seen SO MANY people getting and giving massages and having the type of conversations that people have when the good stuff is around. Virtually everyone I came into contact with that night seemed to be on a hummdinger of a pill. Even at around 6am it seemed there were shitloads of people still rolling their little heads off.
I'd like to know what other Sydney-siders are thinking ... Is it indeed the case that a lot of good MDMA is getting around, or does it just seem like it to me?
Look forward to hearing ......
- G

care to name what some of thesee pills are??
but yeah, they have been pretty good...

Sure Dragon - now let me think ...... The first things we came across over the last couple of weeks were pink hearts, I think. At least, I knew they were pink, and I'm sure the 'hearts' emblem was there. Next, got good test results on another big pink nameless pill (a person or two has given a positive pill report), and the test result bore fruit in a real-life scenario - we were off our faces and SURE that it was MDMA we were on. Last night - as in last night at Home - scored a Lightning Bolt (reviewed in pill report) - great pill, had everthing you could want. It inspired dancing, it inspired talking, it inspired connectedness, etc.
Yep - hope it continues!

Send some to Canberra!!!!!!
...c'mon guys.
smile.gif

....too right.
The current pills going round at moment are very good.....pink ladies, green CU's (yes, i know i'm still lucky with these), Mitzis, JA's, good cK's, apples and a cap here and there.
Ahhhh, life is grand at present.

Things have definitly perked up in Sydney. blue lightening bolts and british telecoms have been especially good.
Keep it coming! I noticed 2 weeks ago at Scott Brown, a greater number of smilin happy e people than recent events. The good vibes made my night.

it depends on your dd...
Just out of curosity how much did u pay for your pink hearts if u dun mind me asking

hey chupachup..thought you may be interested in this little story...
some people were bringing some pills from Canberra to Sydney, in a truck..however, they were a little overloaded, and had to go over the weighbridge...their truck was searched and their 2000 pills were discovered! eeek.

It certainly does seems that the tides are starting to turn in Sydney. Over the past week we've been lucky enough to see J.A.'s, brown apples and now triangle mitzi's...keep em coming!!!

Yep Sydney aint doing too badly...I think Ive managed to get my greedy hands on the following over the last few months...
*Green Butterflies,
*Orange motorolas,
*British telecoms,
*Pink hearts,
*Pink diamonds,
*Pink ladies,
*Orange cK's,
*Green cu's,
*Audi TT's,
But that is all abit silly...looks like Im teasing doesnt it
smile.gif

smurf...there's only one word for you....no, make it 10....
bastard
bastard
bastard
bastard
bastard
bastard
bastard
bastard
bastard
bastard .....
wink.gif

it's always the way though....
when your skin is screaming for acid the guy in the pub offers u pills.
Life is full of tough decisions...

Yeah, i got offered a nameless brown pill, and it was very strong MDMA, and i only took half!
oh and *sob* the line to sublime@home was so long, i didnt go last friday!

Sorry, rockee...I forgot a few
*white diamonds
*blue caps
*white mitsi turbos
*brown mitsi triangles
*pink versace
*fish pellets
Now that sux much whoop ass
smile.gif

Food for thought though.
Sure there are great pills in Sydney at the moment. Last time the pills were this good was around Mardi Gras time (Ahhh.. ridgy didge cKs) and that was when a load of tourist were comming into the city.
Now 4 weeks away from the Olympics, when shitloads of tourists will be coming into the city again, the pills are great again.
My point being this, why are we only getting decent drugs for the tourists?
These would be the easiest ppl to rort wouldnt they??
I mean, chances are they will never see you again after the deal and cant complain, yet the same dealers are selling their regular buyers speedbombs from week to week !
Im a little confused - but maybee thats from all the good MDMA aroung :`)
Peace!
------------------
"Why rock when you can roll?"

If you can, get your hands on some of the purple 'S'
They are a really tall pill, very hard, with a big 'S' on one side (nearly right to the edges) and a score on the other. Flat top and bottom. They tested black very quickly, and from the one that I had on Sunday, they are a very strong dose of MDMA.
Really loved up, euphoric, and sat me on my arse for a good 2 hour chat with my mate. However, I was still able to dance if I wanted to (although that could have been the whiz). Very clean comedown too - I left the club probably 1 1/2 hours after feeling the effects start to subside, and I was feeling the best I ever have coming out of a club.
They are imports and well worth the money - very good value. (If I tell you how I know they are imports, I will have to kill you!)
I am definately going to stock up on these babies!

smurf..you are cruel, sir!
pure evil.....
wink.gif

voodoo...we had the blue S and they were shite! speedbombs..tested orange/brown... if only they'd been a different shade...aaaah...i wish i'd stocked up on the green euros from last year..nothing has ever come close to the pure pleasure i got from those... ice on the neck...blissssssssssssssssssssssssssss..i shall dream on...........
frown.gif

ive only had the Pink Ladies, BTs and Orange Motorolas...
frown.gif

but ive stocked up, so im happy..
smile.gif

I have to agree with everyone else from Sydney who's posted here.
We seem to be getting some pretty consistently good pills here in Sydney. Then again, it could just be my dd...after all, he's never let us down:
- First with Blue Loves
- First with Blue cKs
- First with Green CUs
- First with Orange Splits
- Mad batch of Yellow Butterflies
- Mad batch of Orange Splits
- Orange Motorolas
- Purple 'S's
- Triangle Mitsus
I've never gotten pills off of anyone else since the first Blue Love. Mmm.
Of course, it's good that the pill testers are floating around now. So many people are unwilling to accept shitty pills that perhaps the big kahunas of the pill world have given up on flogging duds and started producing the real thing, en masse?
Oh well. You can come up with any half-assed theory you want, and it won't change the fact that we've got some kick-ass pills coming around here now
smile.gif

-- SpeedFrog.