Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

SYDNEY - Green Butterfly's - Need info

Smurf

Bluelighter
Just grabbed a couple of green butterfly's.
Tall pill with a nice deep logo of a butterfly, 2 small wings, and 2 big wings, 2 antennae at top of head, and a little tail between its legs. It is scored, and is very hard to break in half.
Does anyone have any first hand knowledge of what this batch is like, you know, was it loved up and dancey, or do they sit u on ya ass.
Thanks in advance
smile.gif

Hi Smurf,
Had yellow butterfly's last weekend. Not sure if there anything like the green ones.
The yellow ones were speedbombs, but nice and dancy.
Hope yours are ridgy didge.
Finn
smile.gif

How dark is the green?
Unfortunately butterflies of the blue and green despcription are being ripped off left right and centre...
aaahh bigass blue butterflies of yesteryear, where are you?

Had one of these last week (in Syd), it was an average MDxx pill, tested purple. Problem was I never really felt like I was peaking at any stage. Funnily enough, a few friends thought they were really good. I wouldn't buy one again.

OK, had them on the weekend. Tested purple/black and did the trick for sure. Fairly clean, so none of that cK stuff going on, but was loved up none the less.
So yeah pretty good one, had worse, had better
smile.gif

mona...yeah the butterflies were some of the biggest ones Ive seen...bigger than the supermen ones.
The colour was kinda light green...green cu's are darker