• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Skull and Crossbones - Gnome Raver ?

The ones I had were kinda smaller than normal but pure white. I think they had a split on the back. I thought they were sick pills, nice dose of MDMA. Tested black in just 1 second. Test before you buy, thats all I can say. Your friends will have fun with them.

mine definitely didn't have a split - small dose of mdma or perhaps PMA?
sorry didn't test - when can we get the new testers in Syd?

Yeah sorry I am still working on that... will be talking with my mate this weekend to sort out the details. I may not be able to get the exact details of the pill but I Will see what I can find out.
My feeling is that it will be a local batch that may have got contaminated? This guy never tested and may not be as much of an MDMA freak as we all are.
So I guess testing is the best bet, it doesn't rule out a contaminant but it does give you an indication that the pill is generally OK.
Will post when I have more info. In the mean time just test and be careful of who you buy from, I don't want to put people off perfectly good pills, but it is worth informing people of what I know.

Oh and to add to what I said above, the girl he was with also had half and got very ill also, but not as bad as this guy... so it wasn't just a single pill or some other coincidence with the one guy.
On the flip side I haven't heard of anyone else having problems... I repeat ad-nausiem... TEST TEST TES

i had a good experience with a skull and crossbones. very lovey pill... good thing i was with my boyfriend when i had it
wink.gif
(j/k souny)