Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MDMA Powder (info needed) Melb

MOTOMAN

Bluelighter
Just after some info guys. I just got some MDMA powder. It's my first time I have ever got it. It was mostly powder but there was also lots of hard pieces in it, like rock, is that normal?. I tested it and it went dark dark purple straight away and bubbled slightly. I have crushed it up and put it in caps. I am mainly just wondering about the rock situation....thanks.
[This message has been edited by MOTOMAN (edited 10 August 2000).]

First let me just say..YOU LUCKY SOD!
That said, the hard bits could just be powder that may have absorbed moisture and clumped together or the mixing agent the dd used. If it turned purple/black as you said it should be aok.
BTW, what did it cost you? Last time I got some (2 weeks ago) it was $350 per g and it fuckin' rocked!
Have fun!

Motoman's place for a party next weekend! wooooooooooooooooo

Sick, I am pumped up now, can't wait to drop. Hey Greenalien, was it an off white colour?

You lucky, lucky, lucky bastard.
I had myself a couple of caps over the weekend after a month or so break. And oh, my, god are you going to have some fun!
And I wouldn't worry about the rocks, just enjoy the ride!

Yep it was like a slight off-white colour (like bone-coloured). LLLLLLLLLLLLoved it! And so did my gf!
We made up caps of about 100mg, which went down really nice, I mean realllllly nice...
ENJOY!

MOTOMAN, last time i was lucky enough to get MDMA powder, it looked like sand. It had bigger 'rocks' like you mention, a few pebble sized ones, but other then that it was the consistency of rough sand, the type which has tiny broken up pieces of shell in it...
It was like, sorrento back beach sand! god i hate that beach!
Anyway, the stuff was great, and had a similiar reaction to yours. Have fun pal!

Thanks a lot guys. I will post the results though after I have had the experience. If I had shit loads of it, I would invite you all over for a massive rock eating party...hehehe......cheers guys.
[This message has been edited by MOTOMAN (edited 11 August 2000).]

MOTOMAN...Just organise the party!!
ENJOY!
[This message has been edited by BigTrancer (edited 11 August 2000).]

Please refrain from discussion of dealing on the board, I know it's a joke (I hope), but can be taken right out of context by anyone, particularly the media. "Look, they use the internet organise drug deals..." - well not here.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

I have had two types of powder lately...
1. fine white smooth powder
2. clumpy almost damp looking off white stuff
When tested the first one bubbled and turned black the instant the tester touched it.
The second one took a bit longer went purple then black in maybe 10 seconds or so.
My experience with both was that the first was much much better than the second. But part of that was the first came on a lot quicker and a lot stronger than the second.
Both were good and I know of other that have had the second type and had it react to the tester a lot better so I might have just got some lower quality.
My issue was that the last lot I bought as caps and they were not very full, and in my opinion not strong enough. What I have done is open a couple and made up a much stronger cap to give me some fun for when I have had my 4-6 weeks off.
BT definately good point, everyone needs to be careful of this.
Have fun! And remember pure MDMA can be quite different than pills, I have known people to almost not be aware it was having any direct effect due to the smoothness and lack of anything in it to knock you around (was going to say smack you out for fun, but that would be just silly
smile.gif
).

How much should I put in a cap Gnome Raver. I think I might have the second one that you were talking about. I was going to just put about 85mg in one and see how it went, maybe have another one with 50mg in it close by in case I need more, good idea?? Just to be carefull. I am always sketchy doing new things. Any info would help....thanks

I guess the main point would be that you can always take more, so making multiple caps of lower dosage would allow you to "top up", rather than risk taking more than desired with larger dose caps.

Yeah thats what I thought, I'll just do that. Thanks for all your help guys....cheers

here's my 2cents worth
if you got a gram cap it up into about 10 bits, when you dump the pill leave a little bit out and snort it down about half an hour after you had the cap, Thats the way we have it and it always seems to do us just fine and dandy.
The stuff we maily get is like a wet and soggy bar of soap, thats a coffe colour it's annoyiny haveing to stand on it to make it more manageable,
MDMA the choice of a new generation......

Well to finish this thread, I had the stuff. It was quite insane. My eyes were going crazy (eye wiggles) and it was sooooo loved up that it was getting beyond the joke. Sat down most of the night with a grin from ear to ear. Had about 120mg and lasted about 4 hrs, slept like a baby after it and didn't have a come down at all. Thanks alot for all the info guys, you helped me out a lot....oxoxo *wow, still loved up a bit...hehe*

Sounds like you enjoyed it MOTOMAN! I wonder why? :)
Sorry about that BigT 'twas only a joke!
Cheers

should have looked in this thread before i ate my powder! but was still a wonderfull super experience!
i got my hands on some mdma powder,was like a off white colour,with little rocks like sand,and a little sticky!
well yeah the shit rocks.I had which i just found out was 200mg,1/4 of a gram of the stuff,and it super Rocked my night! YEAH
smile.gif
Constant peak for 6 hours
smile.gif
Eye wiggles,jaw almost dislocated,rushes of exstacy constanly flowing threw the body.Unbelievably content!
smile.gif

well nuf said.i posted about it else where.But just thought id add to this,cause i got me some powder as well
smile.gif
tihee!
P L H

Powder rules! I've had the 'fine white smooth powder' Gnome Raver referred to the last few weeks and each time it's been absolutely awesome.... mmmm, really wish I had more
frown.gif

------------------
Common Sense isn't all that common