• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Info needed on yellow domes - better than windmills?

Fried

Bluelighter
Don't know how true this is but I've heard the yellow domes are better than the yellow windmills. Yeah, I know, they're pretty big words but we're supposedly talking real jaw clenching shit here! Anyone tested/tried any yet?
Trying to get some info before I buy a big batch. Will be testing in the next couple of days but can anyone help me out in the mean time?
cheers dudes!

yeah, ive never seen yellow domes but the WHITE domes (with small grey speckles) are better then the windmills, depending if you want a headfuck (MDMA + MDEA = Windmill) or not (MDMA = domes). It all depends on who you are, a lot of people prefer the domes, others prefer windmills. both are good.
dome.jpg

this is a pic of the WHITE domes...
[This message has been edited by rikidozan (edited 09 August 2000).]

*ahem*
sorry to do the pseudomoderator thing but you should have a "Perth" in you subject line somewhere. I know there has been a lot of wind around the windmills and most people will know they are a Perth only product, but its just best to keep it clear for those that don't.
Never seen a yellow dome. You should post about them in the Perth pills thread.
[This message has been edited by entropope (edited 09 August 2000).]

Will do as soon as I have some info on them or when I get to test one!
cheers rikidozan

no worries man
are they the same ones you were talkin about? or different?

Nah, they're a distinctive 'yellow' dome. They've just been released in Perth, but I'm under the impression they arrived via Eastern States. Doesn't sound like a big batch and those who have them are getting very attached. My dealer is charging $40 per 100. Bit bloody steep unless they're as good as they're made out to be!

fark man
$40 is becoming the standard price for singles.
you need to have an excuse now if you want to sell for $50. (Depending on who you deal with, "my dog is sick and has to go to the vet" will probably do)- but only really good pills can sell for $50 to most people now.
be careful

This is over in Perth dude! Sad to say the standard price for singles is still about $50. Where you at? Sydney? Melbourne?
This'll be the most I've paid for a batch though. Usually pay between $30 & $35 which isn't too bad for Perth.

Is $50 standard thru much of Perth?
In these southern suburbs $50 is not a price thats paid for single very often, not to people who know much anyway. I'm not saying you don't, but around these suburbs, its $40 to $45.
Where you at?

maybe fried is reffering to clubs? I think $50 may be a standard club rate, but why buy in clubs?

These yellow domes are called "Ghosts" they are definately better than Windmills!! I tested it with EZ tester and it had a faster reaction than the Windmills did (Pls check pillsreport, I've posted something up a few days ago) tried the pill out last Saturday and it really blew me away... I'm talking about a clean 3 hr peak, intense rush on the first hr especially, eye wiggle, teeth grinding, very chatty... if u see them I'd recommend u trade in all those Windmills for them! :)
::CLoNe::

A quicker reaction on EZ test does not indicate a better pill, it may mean less hardener used to bind it together. They sound good tho from all reports.
Later
Aus

Good pills hey,
similar to those pink domes
yellows we sick then the pink domes(may be called pink ladies) absolutely smashed me..