Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Shortage in perth

Ean

Bluelighter
Why was there no pills going around in perth over the weekend? Eveyone I tryed had none and didn't know where I could get some.
Please don't say the drought is back.

There were pills around at the weekend but fewer than usual, apparentley due to those raids in the northern suburbs scaring dd's into hibernation for awhile.

there is post on this already, but i'm moving this over to bigtrancers house mmmkay?
wink.gif
- Horse

you poor boy, my man still has windmills, plus the blue lightning bolts, beige hearts. Need to find better contacts me thinks
smile.gif

From what I can gather all windmills will be in the possession of individual's stashes after this w/e so if anyone wants to put any away I suggest not waiting much longer.
There may a few floating around still but I don't fancy yer chances of getting any more windmills after saturday.

hmm this may be breaking protocol but the events in the papers of the last week may have caused a lot of stresses, all this talk of the mr bigs being sort after, legislation getting u to prove ur wealth, and a, or the should i say, red emperor going belly up?
I heard the last drought was due to similar fears in our little town, and the events over the last week or so may start it again.
Oh but listen to entropope anyone with any sense would have stashed as many windmills they can, and hopefully have the self control to not eat them until the big events start happening in a month or so.