Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Info please: Perth acid, STARS

entropope

Bluelighter
WTF? I hear you say. Entropope asking for info on his most despised substance after pork chops?
Well, YES I tell, it is true. I need some info on these. Didn't get a colour, I will in an hour or so. I'm thinking these are the same stars that have been around for at least a week or two. I know a few people that have had them and said they are strong, but I want some good ol' fashioned responsible and trustworthy bluelight opinions
smile.gif

Anyone eaten any of these?
And yes I still hate acid, I don't plan on consuming any myself, they be for friends

California stars???
Yeah...very nice...not too strong, though that depends on what you call strong. I personally would like 2, but I had good visuals off of 1. I have done these 3 times and everytime was good. I think these are ALD52 rather than LSD25. More of a smooth experience not speedish. Looks like a black star with a red dot in the middle. These are the strongest you'll get in perth. (syd amd melb would think they are crap)
But yeah, very nice and recommended.
smile.gif

Cheers,
DB

cheers
sounds like them
I'll post in this thread when my friends eat them *shudder* but that could be a while i guess

eaten them couple of times, they've been round for months, since last year actually, obviously locally produced, the Green mitsu of the acid world you could say. Anyhow they are good, do the trick nicely, can't beleive you haven't heard of them before

These ones have a pretty uninteresting star which looks more like a snowflake than a star on them. And the graphic covers 4 squares, alternating blue and pink. I think I would eat a pink one
smile.gif

They're meant to be strong but short. I know nussing.... else. I'll write when someone eats one.

GoOsH and I stand corrected then... they are different from the ones that we were talking about. The ones we were talking about were on a yellow background I think and the graphic was on one square.
------------------
The Strange Guy with the Tiger-Striped Strange Hair

Oh man I wasn't correcting you. From my first vague arse description you guys knew the shit, and I thought I was going to be getting what you had.
If I was selling these ones I'd probably call them snowflakes. Mostly just because I like snowflakes but it would differentiate them from stars aye? They also have a plain white bground. Sorry for the confusion I just didn't have much of a description cos I don't have much more than 2 seconds for acid. My bad there.
And you did help in that I knew it wasn't those stars I was buying. I'd heard people talking about your stars but with no description, so you saved me a bit there.
Thanks for the help guys.
Should I babble some more? nah its cool

A few friends had the snowflakes on the weekend and said they were good. They mentioned it was a clean comedown, visuals when it first kicked it, not sure how long they lasted.

one good thing about acid is that it always lasts the same...bout 8-10 hours, and over that amount of time, you don't really want it to last longer. I have only ever had one that lasted the full 12 hours, and that was years ago; no tolerances.
But yeah, these are different to the ones I described. So who knows. Acid's pretty mich the most reliable drug you can take...
Cheers,
DB

Yeah funny about that isn't it DB? You can always trust that acid will do it's job..unlike bickies...
Bang for buck ya just can't beat a trip! Roll on Friday night Hoffy!

yeah?
fuck it has been a while since I've been into the acid thing
maybe I'll try one... a half a one
smile.gif

for me the most reliable drug is good 'ol pot. I've bought shitty acid before and its had heaps of different effects. I'm guessing its maybe due to the huge decline in demand that has forced people to be honest or get gone.
It used to be whizz that I found most reliable, but I'm in the process of leaving my long time source that has become a hardcore speed freak and lost his job, son, and house because of it. Its made him a a dodgy geezer so I'm changing sources, many options don't know which is whot. So I'm thinking I'm just going to have to try them all
smile.gif

entropope...Ooops! Forgot about the mull! That always does it's job too and the hydro does it better than the outdoor stuff *usually*.
A friend had a few little plants at home growing in garden and for some strange reason the buds were awesome! He picked the plant early cos a 6 foot plant sticking over the neighbours fence wasn't the ideal situation. Also his 'employer' was not the type to look lightly on employees delving into the illicits...especially since their job was to catch others ;-) hehe
*puzzled* I'm sure I've read around that you HATE acid! I won't ask why everyone has their reason. But if you do have fun and enjoy the thrill and mayhem that is LSD!
cheers

yo one of my good buddies had HALF a pink star last night and said it was really really mad and insane. says he was trippin out something cruel.
he was pretty fucking blunted though, so take that for what you will!