Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

N20 (nangs, bulbs, whippets etc) first time report

Soma

Bluelighter
Well after an extremely pleasurable night out at SSU I ended up at Flips place (after a bit of a bulb mission in the morning and to pick up a friend from hospital (For those that were with me early in the night, yes it was a kidney infection and not a total flip out, they pumped her with a saline drip and intraveinous antibiotics all night and she's now a lot more normal))
...ANYWAY
I ended up a Flips place for an introduction to nangs. To be honest, after reading the 'into the mind of god' thread I was a little bit apprehensive thinking that I would take a breath and the world would explode biggtime. For those that havn't had a nitrous experiance before, DON'T BE AFRAID, you are in compelete control all the time of how much you take and the build up is very gradual.
OK
Flip might be in a position to comment on what I was like during my first hit. I remember yelling - "oh my god...... GIIIVE MEEEE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORREE" muhahaha
The feeling is... ummm wow! ahahhaahahaha EVERYBODY has to do this, it is amazing zing zing zing zing zing....
Did a bit of a look through some links: here are some quotes:
What's mistake but a kind of take?
What's nausea but a kind of -usea?
Sober, drunk, -unk, astonishment.
Everything can become the subject of criticism -- how criticise without something to criticise?
Agreement -- disagreement!!
Emotion -- motion!!!
By God, how that hurts! By God, how it doesn't hurt! Reconciliation of two extremes.
By George, nothing but othing!
That sounds like nonsense, but it's pure onsense!
Thought much deeper than speech...!
Medical school; divinity school, school! SCHOOL! Oh my God, oh God; oh God!
AND:
Hold breath hard
Breath slowly and shallowly from the top of your lungs
Blow nitrous in and out of balloon
Sit or Lay down
Close eyes
Listen to music
Say "MWOM MWOM MWOM MWOM"
ok: you can break nangs into two things: the physcial effects and the mental effects.
Physical - Take a hit from the balloon, breath back into the balloon and take another hit... takes about 30seconds for the nang to start to take effect. You get a gradual warming effect, and it just gets better and better and better and more INTENSE. It builds up and up AND UP AND UP AND UP UP UP UP UP. Your hearing gets affected - we were watching simpsons at the time, and man... those Simpsons were RAPPING. Its like.. hmmmm you think of something and take an audio sample that you are hearing at the time and put that sample on repeat until your brain catches up and you think of something else.
Visuals... not too sure, nangs are quite personal... I bet I saw some things but its more like you see.. ummm.. ummmm.... hahahah dunno.. its..umm !!! yeah. shit. its there... ITS THERE!
smile.gif

...which takes us to mental affects:
ummmmm muhahahhahahhahahahhahaaaaaaaaa . Just like the bike light, the N2O world is a lot different to this one. It is amazing and intense and everything and everything EVERYTHING THING THING THING THING... AH AH AH AH AH AH AH ... all at ONCE ONCE ONCE ONCE ONCE ONCE ONCE ONCE
ONCE
ONCE
OOONNCEEEE
INTEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNSE!!
OH MY GOD! GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD!!!!!!!
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKK
GIVVVVVVVVE ME MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORREEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shit.
sorry about that.
Nangs are different and amazing. You have to do it.
During one hit we were playing Drax Amphtemine.. was about half way through the song during a quiet bit and then the main synths kick in... man.. when they kicked in I was in la la land and lost it completely, full hand and leg pumping movements etc.
Nangs are the most amazing pleasurable intense thing ever ever EVER. It got to the stage that before each hit I was giggling and laughing so much in pure anticipation because I knew what was coming. I'd be holding the balloon in my hand full and full on have to calm myself down because I was soooo excited, just so I could give myself the hit.
If anyone wants to have a nang session man I will get in the car and DRIVE.
...well that was an interesting report. At once stage I wanted to mash the keyboard to try and convey the intensity/amazingness of it all hehe.
You have to do it.
ta for the listen,
luv
Soma.
edited some explaination marks out for readabity. Sorry about that I got a little carried away.
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Soma (edited 07 August 2000).]

Just like to say that I had my first nang experience this Sunday (after reading about it so much on bluelight I decided to track some down)...
I was a bit hesitant about paying $75 for the dispenser (only one I could find).. but it was worth it... I'm pretty sure I'll get ALOT of use about it...
Anyway... it was fucking wicked... love the audio effects... it sounds like your in a submarine... echo's like hell...
NANGS!!!

Ricchie did you have the bulbs while you were straight or were you on or coming done from a roll at the time?
If you thought nangs were good straight , wait till you try them with a little MDMA in your system, it will truely blow and expand your mind.
By the way Soma's reaction to his first nang (and it was a decent two bulb hit in a balloon) was classic, half the neighbourhood would of heard how good he was feeling!
smile.gif

By the time he graduated to a four bulb hit he was really going places with allsorts off wonderful gibberish being sprouted, it was during this hit when the track amphetamine hit its peak from the break down I got to see a human being litrally explode with pleasure, nice one soma!
smile.gif

------------------
flip
Don't fight it, feel it!
[This message has been edited by flip (edited 07 August 2000).]

N20 and MDMA!!!
You meet the person you know you seek to be. The pure emotional self that is intertwined with the logical. The one of infinite tolerence, of acceptance, the one of true love. You meet the god you know you are, the self and ego that is all, and all is one. You meet the universe, and it expands. Then you awake, you look, you know, just simply know. Born again. You realise that words limit the way you see the universe, because words bring context, and meaning. The universe has no meaning, it is pure energy without context. It exists as an entity, and you become it.
It was one of the most profound experience I have ever had that extends up to the stars and touches my Salvia experience. Though it could have been far better.
N20 and MDMA. This is not a fun experience, it is A GODHEAD state of mind.

From my own experience and watching others first use and gradual experimentation with nangs coming down off E (and I do find the experience more succesfull when you have come down from your E rather than when you are at the peak) anyway the first X number of experiences people have they tend to be overwhelmed by the physical side effects, however once you become familar with the experience and the sensation you tend to notice the very peculiar mental effects , want to see the meaning off infinity?.
Im not wanting to sound like a drug crazed hippy but there is almost something spiritual about it , like I mentioned in a previous thread 'into the mind off god'.
Has anyone else had these deeply profound type experiences with bulbs?
Ive been to the most bizzare places using 6 bulb hits spread across 2 balloons. Usually when I go out pilling(about once a month) I take 3-4 pills so you could say I would have a fair bit of MDMA present in my system .
------------------
flip
Don't fight it, feel it!

Bulbs are the best! And they seem to mix well with alot of other drugs. Did the DXM and bulbs combo on the weekend, it blasted me out of this world, complete dissociation from the body. Next day I woke up completely refreshed, as if my mind had been in neutral for a little while and didnt have to listen to all the info from my body.
Normally I go up on the bulbs and then come down pretty quickly, with DXM it just seemed to go higher and higher and you merge with the music as it takes you to a different world. Makes you realize how profoundly music affects us.
Anyway if you gonna try this combo then remember that DXM and MDMA do not mix. I did a second plateau trip and I dont think moving around would be that much fun, I was pretty wobbly on my legs and dizzy the next day. Just make sure you got some good music and enjoy the closed eye hallucinations in outer space.
------------------
"Curiouser and curiouser!"

um...if u think bulbs coming down are awsome...wait til u try bulbs while coming down WHILE ur G'd up off your head...um... all i have to say is TRY IT!!!
biggrin.gif
D
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
D
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
D:

hamlet is right, GHB and nangs are the absolute pinacle of amazement.
There is a point when you have a nang when you are sober and it last for about 2 seconds and its like the gateway into the clearest universe in the world...your mind. This is "the peak" I guess, and thats where you enter into this abyss. Unfortunetely, this only lasts for about 2 seconds, but on GHB, it lasted, no shit, for about 6 minutes. It really scared me at first, but then I relaxed and found the center of myself and it was phenominal.
You cant help but be a little spiritual about nangs. The experience is gentle, but also the most amazingly powerful thing you will ever do. To those who havent tried bulbs/nangs/nitrous.... do it, it will change your life!!
and as for G and nitrous... its the best combo of any drug ever. Id take it over pills any day of the week
wink.gif

(although, you gotta have the "dumb" afterwards)
------------------
"Faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death."
Hunter S. Thompson
[This message has been edited by Mr. Horse (edited 08 August 2000).]

woooooooooooooo.... I am seriously so up for a G + nang session after that.
muhahahaha so much to look forward to!

hamlet and Mr Horse... my grasshoppers, spreading the word.
Welcome to the Land "Beyond the Bulb", the "GBulb".
Sit down, crack one, and pick up the brain monday morning.

I call on all Melbourne bluelighters, I NEED HELP. Where do you get bulbs in Melbourne, I have a bulberator, I just need the bulbs. Any help would be helpful, I have been informed of one place, but as yet, haven't been able to head down there.
------------------
sniff it like an amylmal

As fellow disciples of the bulb, myself and Eds-Hed have also investigated bulb+chemical of choice.
I personally found the most revelating (is that a word?) experience came from bulbs+candyflipping. I haven't tried bulbs+G tho...

Magoo: Send me an e-mail and I'll tell you where I got mine from... (although it's probably the same place) ... the guy who works there said that "They're ALWAYS in stock" ..
Just a few questions aswell:
Has anybody ordered bulbs over the Internet?
Can you get them wholesale anywhere/go directly to the supplier and buy them in bulk?
[This message has been edited by riichiee (edited 09 August 2000).]

bulbs in Melbourne: There are stacks of places to buy bulbs in melbourne. Most Safeways will have them and Franklins. Ive got them in Buy-Low , and in Ritchies. Never in Coles though. Dont know why.
Up untill last year they were always in the cooking implements section (kinves,forks, egg beaters,ect). But since all those little basteds started blowing themself up by chucking them in the fire, they sell them from the frount counter only to over 18's.
Just ask the service manager, theyll have a big basket full of them under the check out.
REMEMBER TO ASK FOR WHIP CREAM BULBS, NOT SODA BULBS.