• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

When I hear great tunes I just want to munch!

onamission

Bluelighter
Is it just me or is it normal to smile to yourself and feel like munching every time your ears come into contact with fat ass beats! I love hearing tunes where ever I am and as much as I can but when I hear good, loud, fat ass beats it takes me back to when I last dropped automatically bringing a smile to my face and wishing that I was back there! Does anybody else feel this too? Its like the tunes give me a natural high Its fu*#ing great!!!
[This message has been edited by onamission (edited 04 August 2000).]

Oh nods!. I was a *little* ripped (not a word Plastikman) last Thur night at Teriyaki and upstairs they were playing the Barry White of Techno. It was pure sexual music. Man it set me off biggtime for the rest of the night I felt a little like I was rolling. Insane.

what happens to me is a bit wierd.....it's like the reverse of what you guys are describing.
when i hear a really dope tune it sometimes gives me a euphoria thats similar to being on a pill. it doesn't happen every time....and there is a particular song that will do it, it's more like i'll be driving in my car and i'll catch a tune that reminds me of a wicked night out or a time in the past that i felt on top of the world.

hehehe me and my mates call these things "psuedo effects"
hehehe we often go to the movies bent, and thus when we go straight as soon as we walk in i swear its like you've had like 2 cones.
whenever we start getting ampted the days before big raves, psuedo speed kicks in and we run around the house like nutbags.
and yes, when those phat beats come thru, especially in my car (hehehe little 2 door Barina with 6 speakers hbehehe) i get all tingly from psuedo E's
hehe the only thing i haven't gotten is psuedo bulbs.. not yet anyways
smile.gif

pseudo bulbs...hehe..thats funny! maybe you get that when you walk into the supermarket!
I find that phat tracks always gee me up and give me tingles, a feeling very similar to coming up...maybe the good tunes release a bit of the old seretonin...