Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Red Champagne (Jelly like substance)

iBROX

Bluelighter
Hi,
Just wondering if anyone out there has heard of the above substance, jelly like, its called Red Champagne, Ive been told its hard to get, and its like a cross between speed/cocaine so ive heard.
Anyone else heard of it?
Ta

Cant really help you out, i've heard about it, in an urban legend type way, but never seen any.
I have heard of people having it, and its some sort of supa-speed (appropriate for my nick, eh?), that is apparently brilliant.
Well 2 cents, thrown into the ring.
SD
------------------
"I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs, and insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

Thanks for that, thats what the user has told me, he said its like speed * 500
smile.gif

speed/coke??? urban myth most likely.....
there is a current trend of naming and colouring meth (quite popular in perth) to differentiate batches, to create a "brand" if you will, like pills

Yeah quite possible thats what it might be pinger, just something I wondered if anyone else knew about ,when you hear abuot something new type thing.
Thanks again.
Have a good weekend, i will
smile.gif

Where I came from in NZ "pink champagne" was used to describe speed of a redish/brown colour. Of course that didn't mean it was any better, just that the acetone hadn't been completly removed in the synthesis and discolored the product...

I heard of pink champagne
a few times
i heard it called somewhere between e and coke. Something of a myth I'm starting to believe.
If you have a chance, try it, sounds like the gel-like meth that goes about from time to time

My thought are if it's through a regular good source and it's a bit different it's usually good. Obviously if a dd you don't know well offers you something you haven't seen before send them packing.
On the topic of pink/red speed and giving it a name to differentiate batches the best speed i ever had was reffered to as OX BLOOD, Big pink wet and juicy crystals - yummy and clean with an instant tingle shooting straight up the spine and giving an irresitable urge to dance in a style which lifts your body two feet off the ground at all times. It was great when i was into raving but give me MDMA anyday now.

Can remember Ox Blood being specifically a truckers drug. Always thought it was psudoeff. or something similar (aha speed?!
smile.gif
)...

Hmmmm......Whilst checking out a few samples offered to me as Pure MDxx, I was given a cap with this orangey-red goo/jelly/paste, it was a really bright solid colour, When i tested it it went really dark orange with a slight red tinge, I have never seen such an intense colour change for speed, the guy was surprised as he thought it was pure MDxx....Duh??? I said no to it, but it looked nice, as i was chasin the MDxx.
Rhumba.
------------------
yeah i heard ya man, out tha corner of ma eye!

This thread is making me hungry.
Does anyone know if you can you get this stuff in Sydney?

Sounds like the kitchen sink meth you see going around some time, it is made from a combination of relatively easy to get ingredients and its recipe can be found on several very dodgy web sites( unlike this very respectable bluelight sight!).
Because the procedure is very basic the results are sort of incomplete but what you are left with is Methamphetamine Hydrachloride. If it is this, it is very strong speed.
The thing is in australia most of the street type speed bought is all just meth anyway highly cut to about 10-15%, most of the large reccent busts supports this theory as going by the chemicals seized they were using an ephedrine, red potassium reaction which utimately leads to meth.
So baically you could say this stuff could be anything up to 10 times stronger than the speed you are used to .
------------------
flip
Don't fight it, feel it!