Bluelighter
New thread
smile.gif

No pills worth buying
frown.gif
Mabey those Domes Are
smile.gif

Our Pill hunting in review
Pacman :35,000 windmills came and went (or going..). Word has it that the people responsible were rather surprissed at the response to their release, and made that much money, that they are almost certain to repeat this excercise evey few months with quality imported pills.
Got hold of those domes and was a little unimpressed. I think I liked the windmills better. I think I rated the windmills over the ying yangs, although the ying yangs did hit slightly harder.
Heard all sorts of dud reports on the windmills, including one of 3 batches floating around. All horseshit I think.
Tried some speedballs, which were supposedly half MDMA, half speed. More like 100% speed.
Some greyish hearts out, alomost identical to the wicked hearts out around MOS at Belmont last year, only bigger, like a normal sized pill. Promised great things but a little bit of a let down. Still a good pill, but lacks a little compared to the windmills.
Some orange coloured wizz around that seems to have people going nuts. Doesnt have that strong speed smell though. Is smells total unlike any wizz I've ever seen before. Smells like something you would find in your mums pantry of baking shit.
Bucket loads of fantasy floating around as well, and there is still some quality coke around as well. 80% pure.
WS..As always a great help in this dodgey pill town
smile.gif

Drave :just confirming, white sex is not MDxx of any kind, reasonably strong trippy effect.
Darkblade reports:I heard from a friend today about purple yin yangs. She had one at a club, and it put her on her arse. She had no loved up feeling, the world was spinning...couldn't breathe properly etc...A few of her friend had them, and out of 6 people, only 2 were OK. the others were either vomiting or feeling similar to the girl above. All had hot and cold flushes...definately think these are dodge...could be PMA (yeah I know, it might be a blame it on the PMA thing again...) but haven't got one to test.
So yeah, I have no good description except that they are purple.
White Smoke Yes just becuse they have a great name dosen't mean they are good
frown.gif

WS..cK flat one side domed the other are confirmed...Bunk
Pacman:2 more pills out. One very much worth a look at.
UFO's are out. Dont know very much about them, but they are sadi to be good. Knowing the source they come from, good chance they're K pills.
But, there are some huge arsed white pills with nothing on them. Huge like a 5 cent peice huge, which are said to be straight MDMA. Know a guy who was given 1 last night and it fucked him up. He said he'd sell his mother to get hold of more. He's chasing a 100, but they arent cheap. I wasnt given a price but it was hinted that you'd be looking at $70-$80 a pill.
Windmills....Orange ..seem to be an imitation and not as strong .Is what i can gather from the previos post..
SG Happy:Good News! I was told of new pills in by my dd so got one to test. They are called blue lightning-8mm wide, 3mm deep, domed on both side, score, lightning bolt symbol on other side and are light blue in colour. Tested by myself and turned black instantly.
I thought this might be a good way to Start the pill's perth thread.
I dont have a lot of time so it's been a quick effort...Do you think this is the way we should start it..if we find time?
Anyhow The Perth pills situation is looking grimm yet again so lets colectively hunt down the REAL DEAL
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by White Smoke (edited 04 August 2000).]

Hmmm it didnt stay grim for long I saw the blue lightnings mentioned above test black in the blink of an eye havent heard of anyone trying one yet but going by the test result looks like a fun weekend coming up!

I picked up some white bullets/domes today. They are white with a tiny bit of blue in them, 5mm diameter 5mm thickness. Both top and bottom is dome shaped with no logo.
E-Tested strong purple within 3 seconds.
Looking forward to trying this weekend, will be writing full report
smile.gif

I got told that the white domes aren't gonna be coming out anymore. I don't know how far up the chain they're getting cut off but I'm quite sure it's up there. Obviously I don't know anything for sure.
Dang,
frown.gif

Blue lightnings sound good though
smile.gif

Can confirm blue lightning. Had one last night and was very impressed. Equally as good as the windmills but not quite the legs. They seemed to hit a lot harder though. Loved by all who consumed!

Report on White domes/bullets
Strange pill. Let my try and explain it. Kicked in 30min after dropping and all seemed to be going great. But the loved up-feeling was not as strong as i've had before. There were hints of that caring quality that comes with good MDMA but it was never quite satisfying and there seemed to always be something not quite right. I know what your thinking, speedbomb, but it did test purple and there was definately *some* loved-up qualities to it.
For 2-3 hours I was very dancy and semi-sociable. Then it quite quickly wore off. It wasn't a massive come-down I just returned to the state I was in before I dropped the pill as if nothing had happened.
If I had to describe it in one word i'd say it was unsatisfying. There was none of that warm MDMA afterglow. In fact even during peaks I found myself getting annoyed with people. Looking at the lights was very enjoyable.
Three others who dropped same pill with me report similar experience.
I've got a strong feeling it is some kind of MDMA like substance (MDA or MDEA etc) but it was definately not MDMA.

Double confirmation on the blue lightning bolts, didn't drop myself but experienced friends report they are goods quality, almost as good as the windmills-almost certainly one of the best going round at the moment.
Was offered white ying-yangs last nite but don't trust the DD. Anyone got any info on these??????????
------------------
A friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself.

White Ying Yangs Beware there were a lot around that are bunk
Good chance its them, do a search on pill reports.You will have a better description to arm yourself against the Bunk DD
wink.gif

Test first.Of course
smile.gif

Im kinda hoping they they are a good one for everyones sake.
Great to see fresh input from fresh faces.GW

bump (before this slips off the page)
Also...
I notice there are a few threads at the mo that could have basically been posts in here. Keep it tidy aye
wink.gif

------------------
ultimately, we just want to be happy

windmills: I can still get them startlingly enough, when will they end?
beige/grey hearts: reported to be a very nice pill, haven't seen or tried yet
blue lightning bolts: dodgy press apparently, but from all reports are a good pill
hot off the press:
supposedly there is a small run of very small browny coloured pills with a b printed on em called mini bombs which apparently kik ur ass (in a good way). The small size gets me thinking perhaps they are the elusive 2cb, but we'll see.
faint rumour:
theres a rumour of a pill, guy said FU's, could he have mixed it up with CU's, but this is a very faint rumour, gets my brain salivating just at the thought though.
all info courtesy of pacman seeing as he hasn't posted much lately
smile.gif

*bump* Keep that fantastic, detailed pill info coming guys, you're an excellent resource for your area.
(LOL - I reckon FU's would be a good name for speedbombs, because that's what you would say when you test one!)
BigTrancer
smile.gif

toothpick = zwarte bambaataa?????
Hmmm "zwarte bambaataa" doesn't mean anything to me so I don't think I am who you think I am.
btw, the white domes/bullets I reported on earlier in this thread are DIFFERENT to the ones "white domes" i've see other people mention. The ones I had were 5mm thick and 5mm diameter (think of a 5x5 cube, cut it down to a cylinder, then change the ends to domes). I've see a couple of people mentioning that the white domes shaped like a 5cent piece are very good. I'm currently trying to get a hold of some of these different white domes.

Refering to those 'FU's.. there some dodgey lookin pills around with a 'FQ' etched into them.. i gather the initials are mashed together to still be called "F%$# You's".. a speckled blue piece of work. Sampled half last w/end and it provided a 10 minute rush and thats about the extent of it. Dunno whats in it and wasen't tested but keep clear.

im new to this board... been lurking for about a month.. (thanks for the tip on the windmills.. heh) anyways.. Could these "FU's"
be F1 's ? I was offered these tonight, and my guy is comming around soon.. I will test em, but does anyone know anything about these "f1's" ? .. I dont know this "new" DD too well, so i cant really test BEFORE I buy.. which blows chunks, but oh well..
any info on em ? thanks

i heard from people at mos that the f1's were dope as fuck best pill of the yr (this is b4 the windmills went around tho) i havent spoken to had anyone who had windmills and f1's so i dunno. the name suggest they could be speed tho.
toothpick, i thought u were reuben, reuben = zwarte. toothpick = nick. dickweed = dickweed. u know me man. u were at mine b4 crasher, and remember u also nearly hooking in with s1 at paully's party hehehe.

Ahhh hey Sean. Didn't get the zwarte = reuben link
smile.gif

Looking forwards to trying the windmills tomorow night at pee wee ferris.

I tested a "FQ" today, it turned a dirty brown color, it is bluey/greyish white speckled pill.

yeah... i can confirm.. FU/FQ/F1's are almost surely the same. mine were a light blue colour w/ dark blue speckles.. When I tested it it turned a very light orange almost no change.. a waste of money really,
ill insist on testing before buying from this guy now. still had a good night tho.. its the music not the drugs (usually). but steer clear people.. buy speed instead..

NEW PILL
Called White mercedes. Thick, regular size pill. Flat, not domed. Supposedly 3000 were imported from overseas last week.
Clean white, stamp is a mercedes symbol. Like a letter Y. Very clean and smooth pills.
User reports say that they are up there with the windmills but they aren't as potent.
I'll be trying some next weekend!@