Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill info Needed: Blue/Green Clover - Melbourne

Jaff

Bluelighter
OK, don't know much about these pills, sorry, but I can't find any info on them on pillreports! I know the are light blue/green with a stamp of a 3 or 4 leaf clover. Yes I know I should know how many leaves but I can't get in contact with my dealer now to find out. Has anyone tried them recently?
Thanks
smile.gif
Jaff
------------------
"That's exactly right!!! You hit the nail on the timber"

Don't know if this helps, but apparently throughout the USA clovers have a solid reputation for being DXM pills!
Not sure of the colours, but I remember seeing lots of different clovers on the DanceSafe test page - all DXM
Make sure you test and be careful!
Hope that helps,
Bent

the american clovers that had the bad rep were clover shaped. i think he's talking about a conventionally shaped pill with a clover imprint on them.
also the clover shaped pills in the u.s. were originally good MDMA but a subsequent run of imitations were DXM and gave them the bad name they have today...

I nearly hooked up with these but my DD got a whole heap for his mates and compared them to Panadol. He said most of his friends needed to have three to get even a speedy rush from them.
These guys pill pretty regularily.. but still 3 should be more than enough.
These pills were in Sydney though, but match the description that was put up.
Hope this helps
Dano

a purchased 1 of these in sydney and he said the feeling was very weak.he said they were just speed pilz and even the speed in didnt give him much of a buzz.make sure u test it b4 u try coz u might b dissappointed with the result.