Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

worried about taking this drug

pistolwhip

Bluelighter
my flatmate was given from 1 of his mates,a satchel with some kind of drug in it.since my flatmate doesnt take drugz he then gave it 2 me.the only problem is that he doesnt know what drug it is.he said his mate snorted a line of this and got totally SMASHED!he said it was some strong shit.he said he was crawling down the stairs(coz he was 2 smashed).he also said he was a bit paranoid. he loved every minute being on this drug.his mate also didnt know what this stuff was.
this drug is white and very finely cut.but it also kinda sticks 2gether.its also got crystals sparkling in it.
if anyone can help me out on what this drug might b,it'll b much appreciatted.
THE PISTOL!!

SORRY PEOPLE I ALLMOST 4 GOT.
this stuff was extremely sour.i put the tinest bit on my tongue and i nearly threw up! ive had a heap of sour pilz b4,but this stuff tops it all.and some people tell me that when the taste is strong then its usally good shit.

Pistolwhip; are you aware that if you post a topic and then realise AFTER you've submitted it that you have something else to ad to it, that you can actually EDIT your post to include it by using the EDIT function?
Remember this for the future.
------------------
"Remember where you lost it..."

er it would be nice to also offer some advice on his question...
i'd suggest just throwing it away... personally i dont like the whole mystery drug thing... if you cant bring yourself to do that then just be very, very cautious with it, do extremely small bumps...
can you tell us why your friend doesnt know what it is?

sounds like it could be K? Only had it twice so far (and loving it!) - but it sounds familiar. Or maybe powdered G (what does that look like anyway...) - is it active when snorted. Then again I agree with you johnboy, better left alone just in case.

perhaps meth? crystal, sticks together, makes you dry reach, sour? classic symptoms of meth. Anyone offer some suggestions?
and I agree with jb, chuck it out. it oges along the lines of using the tester to find out what its pills. Just say know!

4 some wierd reason my mate and his mate both dont know what this drug is.it didnt numb my tongue so i knew it wasnt coke.nor is it speed coz my mate said his friend was way 2 smashed 4 it 2 b goey.but he said it might have a bit of k in it,but not all k.but he still wasnt really sure if it did.coz his mate has had k b4 and he said this feeling was different.but he really liked it.
but still not sure if i'll have it.i dont like taking something when i dont know what it is.

i think its K. the taste, the effects... sounds like K.
------------------
~littleHKlaserTriPPeR~

It sounds like it could be meth..
If it was really strong did you get any visuals? K is a hallucinagenic (that how you spell it?) I haven't had K myself (dont think i have anyway, eh) i'm basing this on what i've researched about it. Friend of mine is a vet.
if its sticking together it sounds like it could be a base portion of the batch. Regardless of what it is, i would advise against taking it, even if it is K or Crystal meth.
When powders like this are manufactered they have to be dried out to leave the finished product but i would say that this hasn't been properly dried out and some of the by-product is still present in the powder. God knows whats in it.
You said only a little bit made you (or was it your friend, sorry i forget) unable to walk, not a good sign. Listen to your body. Solvents such as benzene or ether can do that. HIGHLY TOXIC!!
Then again it might be really pure, but i'm not sure if you can get resin in meth or K powders.
Be careful.
smile.gif

Hope this helps.
[This message has been edited by Orion (edited 04 August 2000).]

he really liked this stuff did he?
any particular reason why he gave it away?

xsi11v...hes still got heaps of this stuff on him.he gave my mate a couple of grams,but he still has more on him,he just gave it away 2 my mate 2 try,but he gave it 2 me....i still havnt tryed it yet.im still a little worried.

As MikeySammy suggested, it might be worth throwing a few grains under a drop of EZ test solution to see what happens...

it could be 2C-B
2C-B is white, VERY fine, and i think it has some crystal action going on. It is bitter, but a mellow, basic bitter, kinda like baking soda
do too much, and you will be paranoid
should turn an eztester green
very hallucinogenic
[This message has been edited by liquidocean (edited 08 August 2000).]