Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

breaking up is always hard to do!!

funkE waynE

Bluelighter
the moment of truth had finally arrived,was i really happy?did i feel our relationship had what it took to get though this?could i trust them again?did we have the same goals anymore?should we give it another go?................FUCK NO!!!.......so with those questions answered i broke up with my drug dealer yesterday.we had always had a great relationship,he sold good drugs and i bought good drugs,when i would buy a big quantity he would always give a tester,he ezy-tested all his pills with me there,he would meet me anywhere at any time,his speed was always top-notch,we would always have a line and a chat when we met up,and the price was always right.but people change and the quality of his drugs had changed,i could no longer say he was a reliable dealer,i would have to meet him in woop woop ,he no longer supplied good mdma pills just local speed based one's,his phone was off during the week which made buying early impossible, he was late and on a few occasions never came though at all after making me wait hours,i had already bought some dud speed of him(i had a gram and felt nothing at all)i would find myself using my alternate dealers alot recently who welcomed me with open arms as i am head buyer for a bunch of picky peakers who spend a considerable amount on recreational chemicals on a weekly basis and to chance having a shite pill to ruin our night was a risk i am not willing to take,and my old dealers behaviour was simply unacceptable,so i told him our relationship was over and that i would be seeing other people!!he didnt take it too well,but stiff shit,i dont care ,you fuck with the bull you get the horns
smile.gif

so dont let your dealer fuck you about,if you are not happy TAKE YOUR BUSINESS ELSEWHERE!!
all of you ,have a lovely day
smile.gif

(() (() (() (() (() (() (() (() (() (() (() (() (() (() (() (()
[This message has been edited by pE@K-a-TrOnIc (edited 30 July 2000).]

hey BRUVA!!
yeah shit happens, KIK HIS ASS 2 DA KERB, you can do better than him, he's not your type anyway!! hehehe
*HUGS*

With you all the way...I keep two or three online so I have a choice...if I don't like what I see at Shop A, the other two stores are just down the road....
WE control this market, not them!...
wink.gif

------------------
The latest Event info, Pill Tests and Club Listings, online: http://www.the-peak.com.au

but if we control the market then shouldn't we get only good pills???
but yeah I can see what you guys mean and I too juggle dealers to try and get the best stuff about the place...

Sproing, the reason "we" dont control the market and get good bickies is because
a) people dont use testers
b) people dont want to pay top dollar
I always have 2 dd's on tap coz I find they tend to get 2 distinct streams of bickies.
I always find the best way to avoid tolerance is to have different ones from the last one you had.

I use testers on all my pills... and I am quite willing to pay top dollar for quality pills... hence paying more than I should've for the windmills doing the rounds over here...
But yeah... a majority of pill munchers don't test and pay for shitty pills... go figure.
------------------
The Strange Guy with the Equally Strange Hair