Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Nang's can be dangerous

White Smoke

Bluelighter
To those reading that were'nt there....
One of our most wonderfull Bluelighters who was at the party,someone who i respect for there knoledge and sensebility towards drugs.
had an incident that kind scared us just a touch..
After rolling hard all night and i mean H.A.R.D...a few cones a few mushies and then the nangs.Our freind passed out after having two consecutive nangs early in the morning.This could have been realy bad in other circumstances!.
Our freind passed out sitting up,we all heard the Thump!! i turned around to see our freind had hit there head on vinal covered concrete base floor. It seemed our freind was having a fit at first glance.But it was just our freind passed out.We just were'nt expecting this!!! nether was our freind
frown.gif
If you do have a medical condition please tell your freinds JUSIN case...
What am i trying to say...
Please be carefull with Nangs look out for your freinds when there doing them!!!!!!!!! .Do them in a group not on your own.At the very least you should make sure your suroundings are safe IN CASE you pass out..It happens to the best of us.Hey freind
frown.gif

Freind I wanted to tell this to hopefully make others aware and hopefully prevent a small tradgedy happening in the future
smile.gif

I hope you dont mind.
Sheriff you tourist
smile.gif
Im glad you were there mate .Your emergency medical knoledge was reasurance we all needed.Im most gratefull you were there
smile.gif

I did forget earlier to metition and Im happy to say our freind is just fine.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by White Smoke (edited 24 July 2000).]

Like White Smoke said, moderation is the key. Know what you're having and treat it with respect, for you can always add a little more later, but it is often difficult to recover if you have too much.
I hope that your friend recovers quickly, and that nobody was hurt.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

I agree.
After seeing what happened I have promised myself that I will never do a double and I wont do singles very much either.

hmm, wonder who that would have been???
wink.gif

yeah, it took a similar incident with nangs for me to think about how sensible my use of them was... and it wasn't...
Now, for some reason, i find nangs a little scary, and like many people, now try as hard as possible to limit my use of them, shame, cause they r soooo damn cool...
I hope there was no harm done, take it easy guys 'n gals...

dah... nangs are fantastic... I cannot understand the "scared" aspect of them... well I can... it's just I do not ascribe to the same thoughts... put as mentioned...
moderation is the key
take care and a quick recovery to the unnamed one... hehehe I know who you are *grin*
------------------
The Strange Guy with the Equally Strange Hair

Moderation yes i agree....
But there will always be explorers of the mind.. So if you go chasing extremes .Make sure you have someone around .

Don't ever scare us like that again friend!!!
No nangs for you till the bump goes away x2!
Watching friend pass out scared the shit out of me! I was not entirely mentally there and I'm pretty sure i froze in shock from it. I remember someone telling me to get some ice and then i unknowingly ran in the opposite direction of the ice
smile.gif

I had my first nang last night and this incident has made me realise the negatives of something i find to be *amazing*.
Friend I'm glad your ok! Please don't scare us like that again !
ps, you do know we're never gonna let this go
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

ohh,, i had nangs for the first time as well. they are mad.
i really wanna know the negative effects.
my other friend who had nangs constantly toppled over when having them....
but they are mad. Acid_reign looked like he was enjoyin them ads well
smile.gif

I don't get it. I did 4 in a row. One Double then another Double. I was VERY VERY VERY far gone, and never again was I going to do that much!!!!!!! But I didn't pass out.
If you want to know what it is like to loose sanity, try 4 in a row, otherwise stick to the one or two N02 bulbs.
Moderation is really what it all comes down to, but the line of moderation is drawn by your culture and your experience. My experience has shown me that one N02 bulb is quite enough.
smile.gif

I had a similar reaction a while back. Had a double whammy and basically forgot to breathe again. I was in a wonderful place but came to with my friends around me with very worried looks on there faces. I had stopped breathing for a while and my lips had turned blue.
I think the key is moderation, timing, and remembering to breathe (don't try to hold it for too long - d'oh!)

I'm only got back into bulbies after about a two year hiatus (finished grade 12, first year uni - dunno why i stopped actually), anyways i thought i was piss poor doing the occasional triple, but i guess that is pretty harsh.
wink.gif

I have seen a friend take 2 triple packed and then a double in a row at schoolies week on the gold coast. He was totally f*cked up, but not passed out, and was dribbling in the recovery position for about 8 minutes. Pretty intense i thought.
Anyways, a knew party trick my friend and i have developed, i don't know if anyone does this already but anyways...
--->smoke a little, set up equipment
--->take half the canister (single or double packed, although singles give you more repeats)
--->take a moderate toke (might have to get others to operate equiment for you)
--->take rest of bulb (remember to breathe)
--->prepare to meet god.
This is the most fucked i have ever been from anything. I did about 7 or 8 of these before my body eventually went into a 15hour slumber. Definate double thumbs-up.
smile.gif

Have to be sitting down to do, no way you can stand or lie down. Everything slows down and you may feel a little nausea, but it can last for ages the more stoned and more bulbs you take.
But reading above comments, be careful
smile.gif

Just a question...does anyone else suck them thru a shirt or cloth? i heard that stops little metal shards hitting you in the throat?
Bye, SupaspeeD

Peeps, you have to remember that with nangs you're dealing with a form of anaesthetic. If you take too much you will lose consciousness. Not necessarily a bad thing, just make sure you're lying down or sitting on a bed/carpet. Remember nitrous oxide is used everyday in both hospitals and dental surgeries as an anaesthetic. It is relatively harmless. It is one of the only anaesthetics that can be legally administered by a non anaethetist.
Ideally with nangs, the best high is achieved at the point just before an unconscious state is reached. Some times you go to far, sometimes you don't go far enough.
------------------
Its ok to dance on the spot, as long as the spot keeps moving. ;)

for a Mull Whippy, open the top off your bulberator. take a toke, or pull down a cone into your lungs. gently blow smoke into the bulberator.
screw down the top, load a bulb, and enjoy the whipped deliciousness

Whatever you do just don't throw them at anyone!!! Hehehe... Dentists suck when you're still rolling from the night before..
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

hehe, shame we don't have a smiley face with a chipped tooth for Peedy to use...
wink.gif

they can be dangerous to cars too - my mates blew some up on the side of the road and they hit some parked cars. (we were only in year 7, so chill
wink.gif
).
and then this guy ran out of his house and grabbed my mate and made him pay for the damage, it was $300.
so inhale em, dont blow em up.

ok...by now most of you know it was me...
I only had one nang (and I don't even think I finished that one)...moderation is always an issue with me, because I had 3 in a row once and it made me hyperventilate, so I never have more than 2 in a row
smile.gif

The weird thing about this night was that my lung capacity seemed so much larger than normal. ie: I could take in almost a whole nang instead of only 2/3 like I normally do.
This happened all night up until the fateful last nang, when I couldn't take much in at all, making me (stupidly) think I should hold it in longer (although it didn't seem that long, but I was munted hehehe)
The worst thing is that I love nangs, but I'm going to be so hesitant to have them again...not for fear of passing out again, but just in case I have flashbacks of the nang-intensified pain in my head
frown.gif

...If only it'd have given me an adrenaline rush like piercings do...
smile.gif