Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Light blue maples acidy..

RedRocker

Bluelighter
HAHAHA, weird arse pillz. thats 4 sure...
i was tripping on this pill...whats the go?
and one else experienced this?
-RedRocker-
"I am the RedRocker"

Redrocker, what state are you in, and do you have any more details about the pills? Size, shape, test results etc.?
Those details may help someone in the know to help you out.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

--------------------------------------------
This sntnc would mak much mor sns if I hadn't munchd all th 's.

I tested these (see pillreports) and there is a photo available. Basically speed but with little flecks of purple so some MD.
All my friends that tried them reported pretty mediocre results... I had a nibble of one at Wet Musik after a White Mitsi and a Bee Sting so hard for me to tell... I didn't notice much.
I still have 3/4 of the pill left, might use it on Friday night to kick off my next break from it all.
I think I was pretty with it when we met BigT so me thinks RedRocker has been going a bit hard
smile.gif

Test results are extremely helpful
smile.gif
Also though, remember there are a few chemicals that are sometimes included in bickies that test clear with Marquis reagent, so you may get more than you bargain for. Best example in my mind is the recent brown-spotted yellow 69s. They test bright orange, but feel like something more than just speed, some people thought ketamine... but this seems to be the routine explanation when someone's pill hits them a little extra trippy when they didn't expect it. It is true that if you have MDMA in a large amount this can be visual too.
Perhaps these pills had a 'secret' that Marquis couldn't rat out, or maybe it was just RedRocker's good luck that a pill which other people found mediocre sent him for a ride that time.
BigTrancer
smile.gif