Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

SYDNEY- Chef Hats -- need the know

sweetpartygirl

Bluelighter
Hi,
Need to find out about chef hats, not too much on pill reports, only 2 posts same person...anyone know?????
Thanks,
Live Sweet

Ok the lowdown on the chefs is get the blue ones. The yellow ones are definitly mdma but not very strong, last about 3 hours, far from intense peak but a good pill for a night at home with friends - very predictable, no comedown but you won't be dancing on these.
The blue ones last about an hour longer, are a fair bit stronger and generally more enjoyable (the yellow ones produce some unpleasant tummy twitches in most people) As for the white ones I only know that they're the real deal.
Hope this helps, don't pay more than $35.
I am in Sydney.

The yellow ones make you feel as tho you have a hair on you arm, ya know the annoying feeling when a hair falls on your arm, just a single strand of long hair???
well, it is like that- i was trying to get it off for like 2 hours, only it aint there, was a nice pill to have good chat with, listen to some music, the only dancing was my foot tho, but- the damn feeling of the haid on your arm, i would have to say one of the most ...annoying pillz i have ever had.
I haven't had blue/purple or white, but i heard the blue/purple are reasonably good, just an average good pill tho- nothing too spectacular- and apparently, don't quote me on this, the white are meant to be goooooooooooooood, so i have heard from a friend, but like i said don't quote me on it.
hope i ahve been of some help
so, i say- don't have yellow ones, i have heard of 8 people who have had the same hair on arm thing, and it is DAMN annoying
heh
ciao
------------------
In a time of ancient gods, warlords and kings... a land in turmoil cried out fo a hero.... she was xena- a mighty princess forged in the heat of battle.
The power, the passion, the danger ..... her courage would change the world.

yep, i've had the blue,red and gold ones, the blue and red ones were a while ago (around utopia 10 time) which would have been about 3 months ago, the red and blue seemed exactly the same (possibly just a different dye) and these were quite strong (stornger than your average pill) but didn;'t last all that long (3 hours) but a all in all a very good pill, the gold chef hats are alot more recent, i had one only 2 weeks ago, they weren't as stong but lasted a long time, if you get the gold ones, try a few cones about 5-6 hours after you drop (if you have the gold ones) that REALLY fuked me up
smile.gif

well, ended up on the gold on Friday night @ club 77, had a awesome night, peak lasted a good six hours without dropping off at all. Smoked a few spliffs every 3 hours, but went off. Really trippy and obviously a good dose of speed (I could not sit down for 6 hours) Come down was hard, but definately worth it, best peak I have ever had, even better than London pills.