Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Marijuana - State of Affairs - Decriminilisation

haste

Bluelight Crew
I stumbled accross this article regarding the growing of plants for personal use in South Australia. I was not aware that they were allowed to grow 10 plants for personal use!!!
http://www.marijuananews.com/news.php3?sid=254
------------------
"Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on" - Billy Connolly
[This message has been edited by haste (edited 21 July 2000).]

What? You didn't know you could grow dope plants for personal use in SA? Man, just one hydro plant would suffice, these guys are allowed 10!!!!!
Lucky bastards!

Yeah I was aware of it - just not 10 plants!!!!!

he he he..They've got the right idea in SA!
Thinking of moving? Naaaa, Melbourne might be farkin' ball-numbingly cold at the moment but ya just can't beat the atmosphere (no not the toxic one we breathe!) and the events! Bring on cheaper drug prices and it could *almost* be Utopia (not the brothel near RMIT!)!
Recently SA were going to reduce the number of plants from 10 to 3. The reason why they didn't? I heard the following on a news program on the radio : If someone had "only" 3 plants or less they'd be more likely to go outside their home to score which means the dd's could entice them with other narcotics!
Man with 2 plants, grown with 2 nice 400 Watt globes and some nutrients I (I mean "if I" :) ) could have an animal of a plant, busting with buds, bristling with THC crystals! And I'd be farkin' stoned 24 x 7!
Once again...Lucky bastards!

They did reduce the limit back to 3 for over a year, this law has now been repealed, so it's back to 10. South Aus, best place in the world!
Oh and thats 10 per person living in the residence. Even a two person town house = 20 plants with over 4000 Watts of high pressure sodium lamps.
Check the yield.
------------------
<You never know where your boundries are 'till you cross them!>

holy fuck SA, how the hell do you even motivate yourself to get out of bed?

lol pinger - now you know why nothing ever happens in SA - the lucky buggers are all stoned
smile.gif

------------------
"Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on" - Billy Connolly