• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Most desperate thing you've done..

Treeburner

Bluelighter
Just wondering, what is the most desperate thing you guys have done to get high? I've seen a girl take my friend's syringe with the needle broken off out of the garbage can after he said he wasted two bags because his spike broke. He had already registered, so the liquid was full of his blood. She loaded this bloody dope mixture into a new syringe and shot it. WOW! One of the grossest things I've ever seen. Then I was reading Drug Basics a few minutes ago, and a discussion about administering a hydrocodone enema (eww) and saw this.

Horger said:
My friend once tried to do this without dissolving the pill first.

He stuck it up there.. waited 20 minutes and felt nothing. Finally, he shat it out, cleaned it off a little, and ate it.

I laughed my ass off at this, but it brings up a question for me.

What is the most desperate thing you guys have ever done to get high?

~Treeburner

He had already registered, so the liquid was full of his blood. She loaded this bloody dope mixture into a new syringe and shot it.

that is so disgusting,, did she knew him well or not?

Edit:
the most digusting thing i've done,, well i've propably done some worse things but this one comes to my mind,, when i was younger and just started to smoke herb, i would hang out with a friend round the local coffeeshops and pick up roaches from the ground,, and after a good harvest we would roll a nice joint from all the remains hehe

Yeah the girl knew him well, but I don't think that makes it much, if any, better.

By the way, the most desperate thing I've ever done to get high was drinking cough medicine. I can't even take the recommended amount for a cough without puking, I don't know what made me think I could keep a whole bottle down.

~Treeburner

Hmm... lets see here. I've tried to get high off of nutmeg before. Does that count?

Once when I was in the hospital, I was on a patient controlled morphine pump. They forgot to lock the controls so I doubled the drip rate. A couple times I quadrupled it for a short time. Of course I had to decrease it to make up for the big pushes. At the time I knew nothing about opiates or dosages. It was pretty stupid, but man did I get high. I was on it for 6 days.

Where do I start..? Too embarrassed to say the worst. Really. :\

Injecting alcohol.
Injecting ritalin with used and fairly blunt 21G needle in many public toilets.

Jesus god my arms were so foul. Glad those days are in the past...

once i spent my rent money on an 8-ball so i could cook it up into crack and smoke for several hours...

smoking schwagity herb out of a dr. pepper can when i was 13, smoking various old roaches, getting fucked up off of nutmeg, snorting ritalin, stealing my mom's vicodin when i was addicted to opiates, the list goes on, lol. I think everyone has done some pretty ridiculous shit to try and get high, so don't be too ashamed.

Ripping someone off for a half oz of bud. Maybe I did it because I didn't like the person, but god damn did I get high off his $150... I've never done so much oxycodone in one day.

Sharing a rig w/ someone I didn't know well enough....(not that anyone should EVER do this no matter how well you know someone....) Also using a rig that was so dull that by the time I was done w/one shot, it looked like I had an open stab wound on my inner arm....

The needle sharing thing was only a year ago.....I pray to God that I don't contract HIV fom it.....it takes 3-4 years to show up on a test sometimes......It also makes me nauseous everytime I think about it....DON'T EVER DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!

I've also done quite a bit of shady shit in my "fiending" periods. I definately regret it, but i also got quite a few mindblowing highs when i used to pull shady deals/steal shit. I ultimately regret most of the shit i've done horribly though, which doesn't justify anything, but hopfully will possibly convince others not to rip people off or steal.

I regret nothing. Everything I've done has put me to where I am today, whether that place is bad or good.

Suck the carpet

Once, I knocked over my cup of coffee that was near the amphetamine I was about to clean up by recrystallizing. The hot sugary brown tsunami washed 14g of speed over the edge of the table and onto the carpet. After the customary swearing at god, asking what I'd done to deserve this, I grabbed some paper kitchen towels and soaked as much as I could, then sqeezed them to collect the liquid in a bowl.

I drank a small amount of the recovered liquid (massivly diluted) then realized that the recovered liquid was full of cat hairs (I've got 5 cats). Never puked, but felt mighty ill. Eventually, I gave it all away as the thought of drinking any more made me badly queasy (the people I gave it to thought I'd gone mad for giving it away, even though I told them about what could have been in the carpet)

I actually feel quite queasy now, thinking about it, and it was nearly 8 years ago

I disolved clozapam into beer and shot it up without any filter hoping i'd catch some sort of buzz in a quick time cuz I needed to sleep very soon.

i took a vial of chlorpromazine (injection) from my dad and opened it and drunk it

one of the foulest tastes ive ever had the misfortune of tasting

way too many things--things better left dealing with when I roast in hell.

-swybs

Licked/Sucked extracted codeine off of a bus stop bench. It spilled. Got me warm though. Man, that was a dirty bench.

And the countless things I've done for just cigarettes. (picking up butts off the ground, after someone chucks it from a car, picking up butts of the ground and smoking, rolling butts, running past a smoker and snatching it) - That's just today.

And there are other things, for other drugs, I'd rather not say :p