Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

special k in mitsubishi turbos???

Space Frog

Bluelighter
ok, so i did my homework by doing a search and checked pill reports....i didn't find squat so now i'm gonna ask u guys....
can anyone tell me WHAT THE FUCK was in my pill?? was it special k??
ok, i'll start at the start...on the weekend i took one turbo mitsubishi (largish pill, well pressed, shiny, hard, with very wide score). this was e-z tested as mdma, felt like mdma, great pill, no problems....then when i was coming down from this, i took a quarter of another turbo mitsubishi, this time from the other batch (not so well pressed, softer, more crumbly, but same colour, logo etc. this was also tested and came out black, but with less of a purple tinge than the other pill). i also had a bit of a smoke, then, WHOAH!!
the quarter kicked in like nothing i have ever felt before.
i experienced extreme disorientation, i was on the dancefloor and didn't know where the fuck i was in relation to the bar, toilets, dj etc...everything become very "trippy" and i found myself focusing very intensly on things, with my vision blackening out at times like i was about to pass out. i felt like i was looking down a tunnel when i looked at the dj, and the whole room became like a bubble when i looked at everyone else dancing and i felt very detached from my body. the music also prompted feelings of aggression (the beat was sooo intense!) and certain people began to really irritate me (don't worry, no BL's!)
the really bizarre part was that i enjoyed it and was at no time scared that i was gonna pass out, even tho i think i came close.
for a while i just thought it was the grass, but i'm sure that the whole eperience was way too long (lasted several hours) and amphetamine-y and intense to be just this (tho the grass might have played a part). i have subsequently spoken to friends who have taken special k and they think this was what i had.
nothing i could find by searching suggests that k is present in these pills.
can anyone help me out with this??
muchly appreciated
smile.gif

Space Frog, are you a regular smoker of weed?
I'm not. I have a very low tolorence to weed, so every time I mix E and smoke, It really hits me hard, very hard!!. Therefore I can relate to your story easily. As for the feelings of disassociation , weed and E have caused that with me a couple of times, cause I trip that hard.
smile.gif

My friends always mix, and it doesn't seem to effect them anywhere near like it does me.
I kinda like it like that though heh
smile.gif

As for the Turbos. I had them and I doubt K being an ingredient.
smile.gif
Jaff
------------------
"That's exactly right!!! You hit the nail on the timber"
[This message has been edited by Jaff (edited 18 July 2000).]

I gotta agree with Jaff. People dont comprehend what pot does to you after pills. It will fuck you up hardcore. I had comedown bongs after kryal, and boy o boy, was I messy. I couldnt comprehend anything and I was quite scared as I had trouble talking to people and understanding what was going on.
Did you have paranoia? that was the thing that really killed me.
As for K, I cant tell you , as I have never had it, but my guess is the pot.
------------------
"Faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death."
Hunter S. Thompson

I agree with Jaff and Mr Horse. If the pills were tested and came up black, then it is highly unlikely that they were anything but MDXX.
------------------
There is harm in taking a drug, but the biggest harm today is societies constant effort to shape everyone into its perfect ideal.

I agree with the guys - sounds like pot. Just remember that pot is a depressant - it depresses the system - and it's also a mild hallocengenic (is that how you speel it hehe). So mixing it with something that has got you rushing can create some interesting results.
Don't you just love the paranoia of pot Mr.Horse...yukkkk
frown.gif

------------------
"Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on" - Billy Connolly

You still haven't tried K Horse? Fuck man, me niether. I don't think its ever gonna happen!
frown.gif
Jaff
------------------

You've got to try it! As for the K in the pills, I'm like Jaff, hardly smoke, but one day after a big night we hot knifed and boy o boy was I fucked!
Pretty sure it would have been that.

hey ya Space Frog.I can say that last week i had me a mitzo turbo,like you discribed.I smoke pot on an everyday basis,and while im rolling.Especially if im at home or at a friends! sucking cones will always give you a nice Kick while rolling!
Now the thing about K in them mitzos?!?!?id have to say,shit yeah man.Definetlly some cause i did the same as you.I had me one turbo,then however many hours later i had another 1/4 when i thought i was actually starting to wear off.
First let me say that the turbo was fuck'n ace.Nice mdma rushes,not super strong,but nice!Lasted a good 3-4ish hours,which was quite impresive for a mitzo.(cant trust 'em).
So yeah as the 1st pill started to wear off,so i thought.I droped another 1/4 and had me a nice chooph!As soon as i put the billie down.wow.I started to peak again,but harder and not that nice mdxx fealing.But more the trip fealing.Leading me to believe they have K in them or 2cb!Im not one for the fealing of K or acid anymore,so i quikly poped me some val's to get me on the chill feal!so i cant go into more detail about how it made me feal,cause i killed it with downers!!!
But everytime i get that fealing,which is like K or acid,always from some shiet pill ill always kill it!!!and the mitzo gave me that fealing!
hope that helps man!

Its Chaos,
I really really doubt there was K in those turbos. Fair enough, I have never had K, and I have been luck enough to have had a few ultimate MDMA pills but I'm just going on a logical angle here:
  • I assume you smoked while on the pill. Yes, No?
  • You had 1 and 1/4 like Space frog did.
  • And you recall similar effects.
There was a small group of 6 of us that went out 2 weeks ago. We all had turbos. I myself dropped 2 down. I sucked my first flippa at 11:00 and my second at about 3. Some did the same, others did less/more whatever. Nobody can say they were "tripping" in anyway.
I don't know Chaos. It could be that you have done K etc, and you know the exact feeling. Or you can put it down to smoke and its reaction to that pill (if you did smoke ofcourse).
The truth is, we will never know. (farkin great pills though)
smile.gif
Jaff
ps I WANT K
------------------

I am also inclinded to think that it was probably the pot as it sorta soudns like how i feel sometimes as well. The only time i ever smoke is while on E and while i LOVE the physical side of what it does i find i really dont like the way it makes me act with other people. It totally changes the E experience for me and draws me more into myself the more i smoke. Which so pisses me off. And one joint just never is enough.More and more I want once i have had just a little.
But to totally lose myself out on the dancefloor with the music there is NOTHING like E and pot but for me in the end it just doesnt seem worth it as holding a conversation with anyone becomes impossible and i end up feeling a bit stupid and paranoid.
Tho to laugh your ass off at the end of the nite with a bunch of ppl who have all been smoking sure is great fucking fun sometimes, thats for sure
smile.gif
------------------
Cause life aint nothing but a good groove
A good mix tape to put you in the right mood

Even if there was K in these, 1/4 wouldn't be enough to get that much of an effect. I have had low doises of K before, and more than anything all you get is a mild disassociation and a feeling of not knowing what to do with yourself. So yeah I have to agree that it was definately not K that you had. It was probably the MJ/MDMA combo...
Cheers,
DB

you are all forgettting one crucial factor:
THERE ARE ABOUT A MILLION DIFFERENT WHITE MITZIS AROUND AT THE MOMENT.
and they all look very similar or some even the same, but they are actually different pills. so maybe chaos and space frog had ones that none of us did.
on the other hand, i get a similar effect from smoking after pills. really fucks u up, so it's probably that, but it COULD be K.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

i cant believe so many of u havent had K b4... but anyways, wat K does to u is that EVERYTHING seems funny. u'll laff yer head off at everything anyone says. u'll do stupid funny things like roll on the floor like a football (which was wat i did after 2days of being on K). u dont get that feeling of empathy like mdma, but u do get a kinda silly happy feeling.
i like K.
------------------
~littleHKlaserTriPPeR~

FARK!!!! (just kidding)
Its not PMA
Its not K
and if anyone sez H, I'll slap their arse with my shlong!
I had two of these pills, 4 hours apart. effects lasted about 8/9 hours. Smooth, clean, MDMA pills. Loved up feeling, eyes rolling hard, smile from ear to ear.
Here is a description by Rhumba from www.pillreports.com.
Description: 9mm Width / 4mm Height,
-Slight bevelled edge on logo side. -Large bevelled edge on score side.
-Logo is less than 1mm deep, it is extremely clean and clear and also very professional looking.
-Logo is exactly centred and 1mm from tip of each diamond to the outer edge.
-The score is 1mm deep and shaped like a U not a V, it is also quite wide.
-The surface of the pill is shiny and has small speckles that range from beige to grey.
-Top and bottom are both flat.
-These are stinky pills! Very Aniseed/Liquorice type smell.
Thanks Rhumba
Check out Candyflips site for a pic of the pill.
http://www.the-peak.com.au/Pill_Tests/pill_tests.htm
I compared the pills to Rhumbas descripion and Candyflips pic before I took them off my DD's hands.
wink.gif

Now Space Frog, if the second Turbo Mitsubishi you had goes by this description also, then I can almost guarantee you that it was the smoke that buckled ya. But if this second mitsi was different, well, it brings us all back to where we started... "Um, we'll never know for sure."
Hope I helped
smile.gif
Jaff
------------------

I read in a Dancesafe article (sorry JB, cant remember where) somewhere that a black reaction and smoke means that it is almost definately MDMA.
They said that they dont usually tell people this , but most of the time it is pretty close to pure. Maybe you just couldn't handle the effects of a real MDMA pill?

hee hee.i knew ppl would trip out,me saying there is K in them mitzos.
Im not here to deffend my self but more to explain what i mean when i say there is k or 2cb in a pill.I mean to say that each time i say that was a trippy pill,i mean to say that it has a derivative to K or 2cb,that would give you that fealing of tripping.Which im all to familiar with!!!
Like Hamlet said,and like i said,that you cant trust em(mitzos)There a hundreds of different mitzos going around!!!I took my chance with one after having them offerd to me every single week this year!and lets not forget last year!
and Jaff,yes you got it right when you asked if i smoke while rolling? YES! and i should say that having a smoke on these mitzos,compared to smoking on a ck are totally diffrent.Choophing on these mitzos id have to say,yes did make me feal trippy,but it wasnt the type of mull i was smoking.It was something in the pill that reacted diffrently to the mitzo than to a ck while smoking,which makes me think there are derivatives of acid,k,2cb etc in them!But ill never know forshore.Only from experience.oh and yeah i did the exact same before i took my mitzos from the dd and before i droped them.I looked at so many mitzo reports and the pics!
oh and Voodoo Chile.what do you mean they dont really tell ppl that?!?!?!?where you the lucky one that day to resive such info? man i dont want to get into the discussion of how many fuck'n pills ive had that have turned Black and done jack shit!
So yeah i hope i made my point here,cause im a bit bad when it comes to explaining things indepth,and i hope it didnt sound like a flame at anybody.
You just cant trust a pill like a mitzo,though it was a good one.
Anywho ill just go by saying,like we all know.We dont know what the fuck we are getting.Just hope its something very close!
I could crush 1 Mogadon,1 muralax,a fort for good measure,mix it with less than a point of pure(meth)and ,Bang.Ive made a concocktion that will fuck you and make you think you had a nice bickie!tis true!!!
oh and p.s: why the fuck would yeas want K.Its for animals man?!?! stay away.Theres enough crap in ya pills allready.
GhOst gives a good description.he hee.How about crawling round a flat after a week of having it,and only recognising your flat mate at the end of the tunnel.And the only words said are."OO OO BUH OH OO OO" like a monkey!
stay safe people
smile.gif

OK, well there was an article written on Dancesafe in the US (Sorry, cant remember which one so no reference JB)
In it the reporter went with them to a rave while they tested pills. They tested a cap for some people, the solution turned black and there was some smoke.
Anyway, they told the people they tested it for to look at the colour chart to see what black meant, but warned them that this was only an indication and may not be all thats in the cap etc. Anyway, after they left, they told the reporter that a black response and smoke would usually mean that it is pure MDMA. He said they dont usually tell kids that because they dont want them to get blase (sp?) about caring for themselves.
Sorry if I havent made much sense, but that is what I remember from the article.
[This message has been edited by Voodoo Chile (edited 20 July 2000).]

Er...well..chaos eh...
I have to say that it did sound like a bit of a flame to me. Second, none of it was subjective. It was just a splurge of factless data that was in the most part incorrect.
ie.
"oh and p.s: why the fuck would yeas want K.Its for animals man?!?! stay away.Theres enough crap in ya pills allready."
All I have to say is do your research. K is also used in hospitals on humans in MUCH larger doses that we are taking here. It is used as a disassociative anaesthetic for amputations. So next time you decide to sprout verses from your vast intellect, make sure that your singing in tune with the rest of the world.
"man i dont want to get into the discussion of how many fuck'n pills ive had that have turned Black and done jack shit!"
I've never had any pills turn black and do 'jack shit' as you would put it. Neither has anyone else that I know of. A pill with 2cb will always have green in it. A pill with speed will always have orange in it. even if it has MDMA.
The lowdown is that Marquis reagent is a standard test which is used around the world to do spot checks for a variety of drugs by many agencies. They all have a the same colour charts. MDA/MDMA/MDEA will all turn purply black. The only other blackish colour reaction known is DXM...and that's after it smokes for a few seconds, then turns a dirty dark grey over a period of 10 seconds or so. So be careful what you sprout. Especially if your grammar incorporates things like...
"I can say that last week i had me a mitzo turbo,like you discribed."
It just makes you sound unintelligent and uninformed.
DB