Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Water: How much is too much??

Romeo16

Bluelighter
Hello people, I was wondering how much water needs to be consumed while E'ing ?, eg how many ML/hour
thanx.

there is no absolute rule for this.
dehydration is a risk when taking ecstacy as it throws your bodies heat regulation systems out of whack... but there is also the danger of drinking too much water, as a few tragic deaths have shown...
know your body and know what you need to feel ok... everyone is different... if you are dancing and sweating its probably best to keep your fluid levels up, taking small swigs of water regularly... but if you are mainly sitting around, chilling, you'll only need todrink every now and again...
its best to avoid alcoholic drinks as they will dehydrate you even faster...
give this page from dancesafe a read:
http://www.dancesafe.org/ewater.html

it depends ,if you are dancing try and consume 500ml of water every hour.....and u must remind yourself to go pee pee!!

I've got a pub crawl with the soccer team this weekend. My secret weapon to get me past the second pub without cheating (watering the potplants) is getting on the go
smile.gif

Beer & go is an old fav of mine and has always made me feel invincible in the past and the thought of dehydration's never crossed my mind. Is dehydration exclusive to MDMA or is it common to all amphetamines ??

Pretty much all amphetamines are diuretics, so monitor your intake.
BTW, great fuckin' pic, XSI11V.
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Mr. Sticky (edited 21 July 2000).]