• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

If you want to take E and not die you should...or E is safe if you...

greenmitsa

Bluelighter
The reason I’m posting this is cause I don’t think its all in one place on BL and my gf is encouraging me to write a book on E like an idiots guide to E, so I don’t want to leave any thing out.
Note: this is not in order of any think except recall.
Test your pips- i.e. know that your E has MDMA in it and not PMA etc
Drink water if you need it i.e. dancing sweating = water loss
Don’t drink too much water unless you want to do an Anna Wood
Don’t “dose more frequently than 1 - 1.5 hours apart” i.e. don’t take more than your body could handle.
A) is you gave an E-virgin like 2 greenmitsa (they are my fav hence the nic) or gold/orange ck which would = like 300mg what would happen. Or is some took like 10 or 20—some ridiculous amount what would happen.
Pre loading and postloading help.
Don’t get to hot i.e. = dancing in a hot club take a walk outside (fun in Melb)
If you have to shit, then shit
If you have to piss, then piss
Don’t drink Alcohol—well too much.
If you do not have that enzyme (can some give me the name of it) don’t E or not to much (there an e.g. here at BL – I forgot who’s gf it is but she has a low amount of the enzyme and takes ¼).
Who gf it is could you please post the stats here Thanks!!!
Eating???? A little help—I like to have a Big diner (like pasta) the nite of a roll n rave yet I’ve also jumped in the mitsa and gone form the arena to the 24hr Pancakes in the city. So the Idea I have is that eating is important coz of all the energy used up in dancing and if hunger eat coz that means the body wants more energy.
Don’t E on medication--------- some drug (legal and illegal) can react and cause dead, e.g. I heard E + viaga = hart attack (can any one confirm?) My sister works for a Drug company trying to push there product to doctors and many prescription drugs can interact (become new drugs/ chems.) in the stomach or bloodstream and cause negative affects which I think death falls under.
Don’t E on medication cont. unless you know your medication and the E will not cause harm. E.g. My cousin is on a SSRI (yes that raises stuff in its self but ...later) SSRI + E = no come down
There’s got to be more so please add.
------------------
Thanks really!

*plastikman grabs a notepad and starts writing things down*
"If you have to shit, then shit"
*"maybe that's why I keep on shitting myself at parties," ponders plastikman*

plastikman I read a post about not shit or piss coz it wast of the E ie you lose it. someone siad that thats bad, don't remember why

LMOA
smile.gif
- now you know plastikman!!
smile.gif

------------------
"Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on" - Billy Connolly

"If you do not have that enzyme (can some give me the name of it) don’t E or not to much (there an e.g. here at BL – I forgot who’s gf it is but she has a low amount of the enzyme and takes ¼).
Who gf it is could you please post the stats here Thanks!!!"
Yeah so remember before you go out count your enzymes....i recommend counting them out into a bowl, have someone else check your count then put them back, can't be too careful

Bananas R ace for pre+post loading, help rebalance seratonin.
Make sure U have lip balm & stuffs 2 chew on so your tounge doesnt come home looking like a jaggerd mess.

Amen to that FRUITiLOOP!
Nice comeback DoC...
I count my enzymes a day or two B4 dropping. You dont have to be exact, an estimation is generally acceptable. If you have below 256,570,674,000, you should not, under any circumstances roll that weekend. Inject heroin or smoke crack or something.
Hope this helps greenmitsa.

My advice to anyone out there on bad experiences etc. is too always have a positive outlook on every experience otherwise it will only get worse..
Had an MDMA cap one night and the next morn had a cone ( I never usually smoke pot and tripped out and threw up that morn .. lucky I have a sweet boyfriend and good friends who looked after me ..lol..
Looking back it is a funny experience ...
Never smoking pot again!!!
Also to anyone out there on SSRI antidepressants .. if ya want to roll hard go off them for 2-3 days
bEsafe

wat about antibiotics?
------------------
~littleHKlaserTriPPeR~

antibiotics are bad, m'kay?
------------------
The Strange Guy with Strange Hair